21 – The Girl Who is willing to do anything for Her

The Girl Who...

A hand moves slowly towards the bum of the girl, who obviously did not notice it and continues to wash the cups and plates diligently. It soon came in contact with the slightly rough texture of the girl's jeans, and it rubs around the area slowly.


"Jeez. What if a guy comes over and do the same?" The tall girl sighed, removing her hand from the doe-eye girl's bum.

"I know it's Master." The doe-eye girl replied, smiling.

"Other than smile and pout, did you manage to get any other expressions?" Sooyoung asked, patting the girl on the head and another piece of the armor of the heart chip off without them knowing.

"Mm..." Yoona frowns and points to her face.

"That's frowning. Of all expressions, you learn that..." Sooyoung sighed.

"Is it bad?"

"It's used when you're not happy with something so of course it's bad. Are you intending to show me that face when I ask you to work now?" Sooyoung teased, grinning widely.

"I will listen to Master and do as told." Yoona replied, with a frown.

"... Why are you frowning when you says that?"

"Isn't it used when I'm not happy with something?"

"So you're not happy to be listening to me and doing whatever I tell you to do?" Sooyoung hooks her arm around Yoona's neck and pretends to choke her. The latter only smiles as Sooyoung traps her head under her arm and pouts when the girl flicks her forehead.

"Enjoying yourself?" A voice shocked the tall girl and the doe-eye girl only looks over to the entrance calmly. A man with his hands at his hips, staring at them with a very unhappy look.

"S... Sorry!" The tall girl let go of the doe-eye girl quickly and bowed. Even though she doesn't know why she needs to bow, the doe-eye girl follows suit. Sooyoung gets out of the place quickly, back to the counter area to continue with her own work, while Yoona continues to wash the cups and plates. She soon finished everything and she peeks out from the kitchen, at her employer.

"You made a mistake again, Sooyoung ssi..." One of their co-worker sighed, as she stares at the weird cup of coffee in her hand.

"I... I'm terribly sorry..." Sooyoung takes the cup of coffee back quickly and stares at it.

"Go and rest first... Good thing it's not peak hour." The co-worker pushed the tall girl into the kitchen and went back to her position. Sooyoung smiles awkwardly at the doe-eye girl and walks in, pouring away the coffee. The doe-eye girl continues to stand by the entrance and watches her co-workers work.

"Still not good?" Another worker asked, probably referring to the tall girl.

"The only thing she can do right is to attract more customers with her face. A useless one. We should tell the manager about it... We can't have her interfering with our work." And the conversation went on. As Yoona listens on, she starts to clench her fists without knowing. "She can't do the simplest thing. I wonder what she had been doing until now..."

"Stop insulting Master!" Yoona steps out of the kitchen suddenly, surprising the two workers. The sudden appearance of the doe-eye girl seems to have caused quite a bit of commotion among the customers, as it’s their first time seeing her. She has been working in the kitchen since her first day so none of the customers had seen her before.

"Yoona ssi... Oh right. Yoona ssi, come and help out at the front." One of the workers signaled to her to go over to the counter area but she stood still. No matter how many times they call her, she stood still, obviously not listening to them.

"Yoona, go and help them." The tall girl came out and patted the girl.

"I don't want... They insulted Master... I don't want to help them." The doe-eye girl shakes her head violently, pouting and frowning at the same time. Most of the customers are now standing up as they look at the two girls interacting closely with each other, liking the beautiful image a lot. Sooyoung leans closer and whispers something into Yoona's ears and the girl nodded, walking to the coffee machine and starts to make some coffee. "Here." The girl served the coffee unwillingly, but the customers did not mind. After drinking the coffee, they couldn't help but to exclaim out loud about the taste of the coffee.

"Yoona ssi, please tell us how you make your coffee." The workers tasted the coffee and are obviously amazed by the taste.

"Gentlemen, how's the coffee?" The tall girl took off the apron and threw it aside, as she sits on the counter. Praises for the doe-eye girl's coffee start to fly out from the people's mouths, and the tall girl smirks. "Okay. Enough. Let's go Yoona."

"Yes, Master." Yoona took off her apron too and went after the tall girl.

"Sorry, gentlemen. You won't be able to taste it again, thanks to those two over there." Sooyoung added, before exiting the cafe with the doe-eye girl following closely. After going for a distance, Sooyoung slows down and holds Yoona's hand with a smile. "Thank you, Yoona. For going against them for my sake."

"Anything for you, Master." Yoona replied, smiling brightly.

"Ahh~ Fany is going to nag at me again. But who cares?" Sooyoung laughed, as she let go of Yoona's hand and wraps her arm around the girl's shoulder. For the first time, they are not traveling using car.