07 – The Girl Who shows fear

The Girl Who...

 

Checkmate~! Black wins!
Oh ho ho~ A ridiculously ridiculous chapter. *cough* Just asking, do I need to check the rated box for this? I don't think so right? There ain't really anything rated...
(AFF NEEDS TO STOP CHECKING OFF THE RATED BOX FOR MEH ON THEIR OWN)

-----_____-----

 

The tall girl yawned sleepily as she sits at the front of the gigantic table in the conference room. After what happened last night, she could not sleep. The face of the doe-eye girl keeps on appearing in her mind. The tears and the smile. All the emotions that the girl had been hiding from everyone. The moment the sun rises, the girl is back to how she is usually, no feelings and emotions. Even though the tall girl feels sorry for her, but she couldn't help it but to be annoyed by that constant expression on the girl's face.

"Your coffee, Master." Noticing that the tall girl is yawning, the doe-eye girl picks up the cup of coffee and offers it to the tall girl. The people in the room are shocked when Sooyoung grabs the cup and splashes its content on the doe-eye girl suddenly. The doe-eye girl remains silent though.

"Get out of my sight... Your poker face annoys me." Sooyoung pushed the cup into Yoona's hand and looked away. Yoona bowed and went out of the conference room, to the rest area to make another cup of coffee for the girl. She uses a tissue to wipe off the coffee on her face and hands, leaving those stains on her blouse untouched. Her blouse is black anyway, so people won't be able to notice the stains.

"Excuse me." Yoona approached one of the employees who isn't part of the meeting with the cup of coffee. "Can you take this to Master?"

"Uh... S... Sure..." The employee takes the cup from the girl and walks to the conference room immediately, knocking on the door and entering after getting an approval. "Boss, your coffee..."

"Why are you giving me coffee suddenly?" Sooyoung raised an eyebrow as she stares at the cup of coffee being placed on the table in front of her.

"Yoona ssi made it and asked me to give it to you, boss." The employee replied timidly. "I... I will take my leave then." And he went out quickly.

"Aish!" Sooyoung bangs the table with her fist, and smacks her own forehead. "That girl is a freaking robot!"

"Boss..." The people in the room shivered slightly in fear as they look at the girl fuming. No one knows what they should do now.

"Get everyone to get in here this instant! Except for that robot girl!" Sooyoung screamed, and the employee closer to the door scrambled out instantly, coming back soon after with the other employees following behind. After the door is shut, Sooyoung takes in a deep breath to calm herself down. "Okay. I don't care anymore. Each one of you is to give me at least ten ideas on how to let that robot shows some emotions. I don't care if it's happy, sad, angry or whatever. Just give me ideas on how to make her show some! And I want it all by the end of today, get it?!"

"Y... Yes, Boss!" The employees agreed instantly, and sighed as the girl stomps out of the conference room. Make the doe-eye girl shows some emotions? That's almost impossible. They had never seen her putting on any other expression other than that poker face before. But Sooyoung wants ten ideas from each of them by the end of today. They had to do it or they will have to look for a new job soon.

-----

The tall girl ripped the blouse of the doe-eye girl apart violently, and attempted to kiss the girl when the girl places a hand on , pushing her away calmly.

"Master, this is an inappropriate behavior. I refuse to be part of it." The doe-eye girl moved away and pulled out another blouse from her closet to wear. Not wanting to give up, Sooyoung hugs the girl from the back and cups the girl's chest, but the result is still the same. The girl pulled her hands away, calm as usual, and puts on her blouse.

"Come on! It's the last idea already and you are still the same! Don't those bruises and cuts hurt? Won't you feel sad or scared when I tried to you?!" Sooyoung grabs the collar of the girl and screamed into her face, obviously angry that all the ideas provided to her failed. She tried every single idea the moment they got home, but it's not working.

"I feel nothing. And I believe Master doesn't mean to do anything to me." Yoona replied, staring straight into Sooyoung's eyes, as she loosens herself from Sooyoung's grip. Sooyoung became speechless. She no longer knows what to do or say. She watches as the girl tidies her own clothing and walks out from the room to do the chores. Somehow, Yoona had started to do the household chores even though it's not her job. Probably because after Sooyoung asked her to do it for a few times, she registered it as part of her job and got everything done perfectly.

Sooyoung could easily say that the girl is in fact perfect, except for the fact that she is emotionless. She is able to do everything without any trouble, and get it done swiftly and perfectly. It makes Sooyoung feels even lazier when the girl is helping her with all her work. Knowing that it's useless to try anything anymore, Sooyoung walks out from the doe-eye girl's room and sits down at the armchair in the living room quietly. She picks up the stack of letter on the coffee table and looks through it, throwing away those useless ones and opening the important ones.

While reading the last letter, she presses the button of a tiny controller and the doe-eye girl appears beside her soon after.

"Yes, Master?" Yoona asked, bowing.

"We will be expecting a guest later. She likes Korean traditional food so get it done before six." Sooyoung pushed letter onto Yoona's chest and stopped for a moment. "I'm touching you, for goodness sake. On your freaking soft chest. Can't you show some reactions?"

Yoona did not reply. She merely removes the letter from the tall girl's hand and looks through it, before returning it to the girl politely and walking away.

"That girl... AISH!" Sooyoung kicks the coffee table angrily and regrets it instantly. "Owwww..." She rubs her own foot while groaning softly, before staring at her own hands. She grabs the girl's chest at least twice today but the girl remains calm. In fact, it's as though she doesn't even care. "... It feels nice... Somehow..."

…..

"Master, may I ask what are you doing?" The doe-eye girl is cutting the ingredients swiftly, as though the weight leaning on her back isn't there. She walks over to the sink to wash her hands, dragging the tall girl along, before pulling the girl's hands away from her chest. Not wanting to give up, Sooyoung pulls the girl away from the sink and pins her to the wall, kissing her neck. "Master, your mother will be arriving soon."

Not working...? Sooyoung thought, as she goes further into her plan. She slides her hand into the girl's pants, towards the girl's private area when the girl grabs her wrist suddenly.

"Master, please behave yourself." Yoona tried to pull the girl's hand out but the girl is resisting strongly. Somehow, something seems to be leaking from her heart. Something seems to be leaking past the strong armor that her heart has. Something calls fear. She doesn't know what feeling is this, for she had not felt it for too long. But it doesn't feel good.

"I order you to stop interrupting me and let me do as I want."

There is a vey faint and tiny voice in Yoona's head that ask her not to do that, but somehow, her mind is asking her to obey. Yoona let go of Sooyoung's wrist quietly and the girl smirks, going in further and touching the girl's private area carelessly. The moment when she tries to do something even more unforgivable, she suddenly got a slap from the doe-eye girl. At that very moment, she thought she sees fear in the girl's eyes.

F... Fear... I succeeded! Sooyoung cheered loudly in her heart as she fell to the ground with a thud. But it's a great disappointment when the fear disappears instantly and the doe-eye girl is back to her usual self.

"Master, I'm terribly sorry." The doe-eye girl helped the tall girl up quickly, but calmly. It's as though nothing happened.

"You showed fear..." Sooyoung whispered into her ears after getting up. "Soon, I will show you what other emotions are." With that, Sooyoung left the kitchen with a smirk.

"Fear...?" Yoona murmured to herself, as she continues to make preparation for the dinner.