13 – The Girl Who loves pats

The Girl Who...

 

"This is call, feeling sick." The tall girl sighed, as she supports the doe-eye girl as they walk out of the plane. "And you're not suppose to have a straight face while feeling sick, robot."


"... It's bad..." The doe-eye girl couldn't walk properly and her employer literally throws her onto a seat nearby to let her rest.

"Of course it's bad. Jeez... Good thing we have the whole of today off or I'm going to be reprimanded by my dad for being late."

"I... I'm terribly sorry, Master..." The doe-eye girl said, still keeping a straight face but her insides felt like it's turning and flipping all over the place. She thought she could taste the coffees they drank yesterday, all the different flavors mixed together.

"Just shut up and rest. It's okay." Sooyoung sighed, sitting down beside the girl. She surveys the situation in the airport and soon, her eyes went to the doe-eye girl without her realizing. Still that same straight face, with beautiful silky black hair and captivating eyes. She couldn't stop staring.

"Master, I'm alright now." The doe-eye girl stands up suddenly and turns around to face the tall girl, who became flustered. "Master? Are you alright?"

"Let's go then." Sooyoung managed to said that calmly and walks away, heading to the exit. Yoona bowed and carried their bags, following after her quickly.

-----

The two girls sit on the couch in the study room, files scattered all around the floors and tables as they look through all the previous data and reports on the cafes that they went to yesterday, and comparing it to their own, before making a full report on its changes over the years. After looking through only one, the tall girl starts to yawn and she slams the file in her hand on to the table.

"Whatever. I'm not doing this anymore. Finish it, Yoona." Sooyoung stands up and stretches her body lazily.

"Yes, Master." Yoona replied, standing to bow before sitting down again and continues with the work.

"Why can't you disobey me once, like a normal human?" Sooyoung sighed.

"I will do what Master ask me to do."

"Really? Strip now." Sooyoung said it casually but it shocked her when the girl really starts to her own blouse after staring at her for a while. "Yah! I'm just kidding! Are you stupid? What if a guy ask you to strip?!" Sooyoung grabs Yoona's hands quickly and helps her to button back the blouse.

"I will only listen to Master."

"Why are you so loyal to me even though I'm mistreating you so much?" It's something that even Sooyoung couldn't understand as well. She clearly knows that she's mistreating this girl too much and taking advantage of the girl, getting her to do all the work that she herself doesn't want to do. But after what Tiffany told her that day, she had been feeling puzzled about it. The doe-eye girl keeps quiet and continues with the work. Seeing that, Sooyoung sits down beside her again and pats her. "Why?"

Yoona's eyes widen upon getting pat. Her hands stop moving and she stays still for a moment.

"Because Master patted me."

"What...? You really love pats, don't you?" Sooyoung sighed, smiling. She tries to recall the day when this girl first came, together with the other four candidates.

After the staff brought the other four candidates out of the house, the tall girl continues to examine the girl who is left behind. The one that she chose. Even when she's touching her bum, the girl shows no sign of discomfort on her face.

"You're really calm... A little too calm when someone is touching you, but who cares." The tall girl grins, as her hand moves from the girl's bum to the girl's head, patting the girl and not noticing the slight change in the girl. "Okay. From now on, you will work by my side and do whatever I tell you to. Don't worry, at most a few touches. I won't do anything unforgivable to you."

"Yes, Master." The girl replied, still standing really still.

"Good. Let's get started then." The tall girl smiles, and walks away. The doe-eye girl follows her closely, and that's how the very first day of work for the doe-eye girl started.


"... It's comforting and nice..." Yoona replied.

"I know. I know. From now on, I will pat you more often and teach you all the emotions and feelings, and turn you into a normal human." Sooyoung grins, ruffling the girl's hair playfully before standing up and walking away. "Finish the work before midnight. I'm going to take a nap."

"Yes, Master." Yoona stood up again to bow and sat back down to continue sorting out all the files and information. She looks up slightly and watches as her employer opens the door. "... Thank you."

"... Welcome. Even though I don't know why you're thanking me for." Sooyoung replied, and went out, closing the door behind her.