24 – The Girl Who went missing

The Girl Who...

 

Without making any effort, the two girls easily attracted attention as they walk around the amusement park, with the deer horns hairband on their heads and various kinds of snacks in their hands. The doe-eye girl is a lot calmer right now, being uncomfortable about the attentions they are getting. The two of them went up to the second floor of the indoor amusement park and Yoona could see people getting on a train-liked vehicle on the rail tracks and screaming as the thing travel around on the track at high speed.

"Master...?" Yoona looked at the tall girl worriedly.

"Oh, you are making a new expression." Sooyoung pointed out. "Don't worry, though. You will enjoy it." True enough, though she's a little scared at first but soon, she's enjoying the whole ride quietly while her employer is screaming happily. The snapshots taken during the ride is shown to them, and the doe-eye girl is seen smiling widely, looking around her. "Must you look so cute even when riding on a roller coaster?"

Yoona blushed upon hearing the compliment and Sooyoung grins at the sight of the blushing doe-eye girl.

"You're blushing. Seems like most of that armor is gone. Good job, Yoona." Sooyoung smiles as she pats the girl. Sooyoung bought two copies of the photo, one for her and one for Yoona. After going on a few more rides, Sooyoung's stomach begins to complain about the lack of food. The two of them went to a nearby canteen to eat, before going around again, looking at the shops and facilities.

"Master, what is-" Yoona walking behind the tall girl, looking around and not noticing that someone is walking in her direction. She knocks into that person and falls down, so did the other person.

"Yoona! Are you okay?" Sooyoung rushed to her and pulled her up. Yoona nodded with a smile before looking over to the person she knocked into, surprised to see that person walking away already.

"Erm... I'm sorry..." Yoona called out but the person ignored her and continued to walk.

"A mascot being so rude?" Sooyoung frowns.

"Mascot?"

"Yea. Didn't you see the bear costume that person is wearing? Overall, he's called the mascot and he's supposed to be friendly... Seems like this one isn't." Sooyoung explained, still unhappy about the attitude of the mascot. "You're okay, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"Still want to play?"

"Yes~!"

"Jeez. What a kid. Come on." Sooyoung sighed with a smile and she held Yoona's hand, leading her towards a black colored house with a smirk. They did not notice about the fact that the mascot is actually lurking around and observing them.

"Yoona..." The person murmured, clenching his fists as he watches the two enter the house.

…..

"Master is so mean~" The doe-eye girl sobbed. Apparently, they went to the haunted house, or rather Sooyoung brought Yoona to the haunted house and Yoona got a bad scare while being inside. She ends up crying after coming out from the place.

"Sorry... Didn't know that you couldn't handle this kind of stuffs... Don't cry anymore, okay? I'm sorry..." Sooyoung sighed as she pats the girl repeatedly, until the girl stops crying. She looks around and she thought she saw the mascot from earlier hiding behind a wall just now. She rubs her eyes and looks again, but there's nothing there so she decided to just shrug it off. Cheering up the doe-eye girl is more important.

Sooyoung leads the girl to the ice cream shop and bought her one, smirking when the girl starts to smile immediately.

"I guess I just have to feed you to make you happy?" Sooyoung teased and smirked when she sees the girl's face flushed red with embarrassment. "Come on. It's getting late. Fany will probably kill me if we're late for dinner..."

Yoona nodded and the two of them head to the exit, with someone still following them, now without the mascot costume.

"See you tomorrow, Im Jin Woo ssi." Yoona froze suddenly after hearing that and she turns around, looking around frantically.

"What's wrong?" Sooyoung asked, looming around too, as she tries to find out what is Yoona looking for.

"N... Nothing..." Yoona replied, walking away quickly. She couldn't see the person she's looking for, not that she wants to.

"Let's go then." Sooyoung said, turning to face the car and turning back again to be shocked by the fact that the doe-eye girl is missing. "... Y... Yoona? Yoona!" Sooyoung is obviously panicking. "Damn..." She has a bad feeling about this.