18 – The Girl Who knows how to pout

The Girl Who...

Sooyoung ssi.


The tall girl stirred and fell down from her chair, causing her to wake up instantly. She looks around as she tries to find whom is the person calling her. It can't be Yoona since Yoona calls her Master, not Sooyoung ssi.

Sooyoung ssi.

"Who are you and where are you?" The tall girl asked, still looking around and feeling scared.

You can't see me. We have no relation.

"At least tell me who are you."

I'm Yoona's elder sister.

"Y... Yoona's elder sister?"

Yes. I just want to thank you for taking care of my sister... She had been through a lot since young and her heart could no longer take it anymore. Eventually, she felt lonely and that no one will love her after I'm gone.

"What happened...?"

Our parents are divorced. Our mother ran away with another man and my father started to drown himself with alcohol daily. Everyday, he will come back and hit us. Yoona got it the most, because she's slightly more rebellious at that time...

The mysterious voice continues to narrate about the doe-eye girl's past to the tall girl, who starts to clench her fists into a ball tightly. As she listens to how the doe-eye girl is bullied, she wished that she could pull those people out and give them a beating. Those people that hurt Yoona.

Please, Sooyoung ssi... You're the only one that can take off that armor of her heart for her. Shed her emotionless shell and turn her back to the cheerful and bubbly girl.

"Me?"

Yes. Please show her more love and care. Those are the things that she couldn't get and wanted. I believe that you will be able to do it.

"H... How?!"

You already know the key. All you have to do is to put it in and turn it. With that, a cold wind blows pass Sooyoung and she sits up straight instantly, looking around.

"Wait... A dream...?" She surveys the room and saw no one else but the doe-eye girl, lying in the bed in front of her and holding her hand tightly as though she's afraid that she will be left alone, feeling helpless. "I fell asleep in Yoona's room..." Sooyoung scratches her head as she let out a yawn, before trying to stand up to go and wash up, when the doe-eye girl tightens her grip suddenly, not wanting to let go.

She felt lonely...

"... Yoona..." Sooyoung sighed, as she sits down again. She thought about the key that the mysterious voice in her dream talked about, but nothing came into her mind. Just what is she suppose to do, to find that key to open Yoona's heart?

-----

"Master..." The doe-eye girl nudges the tall girl gently.

"O... Oh... You're awake? Are you feeling better?" The tall girl sits up straight instantly and looks at the girl, who is wide awake now. She's no longer holding her hand too and somehow, Sooyoung feels a little sad about it. She stood up and stretched her stiff body, and she could hear the terrible cracking sound made by her bones. "Ahh..."

"Thank you..." The doe-eye girl bows slightly while sitting in bed, her legs under the blanket.

"If you want to thank me, do a strip show for me." Sooyoung joked and regretted it when the girl took it seriously and tried to take off her shirt. Sooyoung had to pull down the girl's shirt quickly before she can take it off entirely. "I'm joking! Jeez... When I ask you to take medicine for your own good and you disobey me but now when I ask you to strip, you obey me..."

"I will listen to Master."

"Then why didn't you listen when I ask you to eat the medicine?"

"... It's bitter..." Yoona looks away, pouting without realizing it.

"You're showing more expressions now. That's very good." Sooyoung grins, as she pokes Yoona's cheek. "The thing you're doing now with your face, is call pouting."

"Pouting?" Yoona looks up at the tall girl, and starts to pout again. "Like this, Master?"

 

... So cute... Sooyoung blushed instantly and looked away, nodding.

Shed her emotionless shell and turn her back to the cheerful and bubbly girl.

"Cheerful and bubbly..." Sooyoung murmured as she turns to look at the girl who is currently practicing her pout. "What the... Are you like practicing how to pout?"

The doe-eye girl nodded.

"I know how to smile," The doe-eye girl smiled. "And pout now." And she pouted. Sooyoung smacks her own forehead, not knowing whether to be happy or not.

Childish is a better word, Yoona's unnie... Sooyoung sighed, flicking the girl's forehead and the girl pouted again. And someone please stop this girl from being so cute... Oh my god...