33 – The Girl Who will stay by Her side forever

The Girl Who...

“No, Master… Please stop…” The doe-eye girl begged.

 

“Come on, Yoona…” The tall girl replied.

 

“Please, Master… No…”

 

“You say you will do it as long as I say it…”

 

“But, Master… Please…”

 

“Come on, Yoona. It’s going to be fun.”

 

“No it’s not! Haunted house isn’t fun at all!” The doe-eye girl exploded, still hugging the pillar tightly, not allowing the tall girl to pull her over to the black colored house. Apparently, they came to the amusement park again and the tall girl insisted on going into the haunted house again. Yoona had been hugging the pillar nearby as the tall girl pulls her, not wanting to enter the scary place.

 

“Help me, Fany ah.” Sooyoung turns to the short girl who’s accompanied by her friend.

 

“Don’t drag me into your couple fight. Come on, Sica. Let’s go.” Tiffany replied, grabbing her friend’s hand and walking away. After a while, Sooyoung stops pulling the girl and walks to the pillar, standing beside the girl. She stares at the girl who’s showing her a pleading look and sighs.

 

“I promise. One last time I ever bring you to horror places. Please?” Sooyoung pats the girl gently, smirking slightly when she sees the girl’s expression softens. Indeed someone who loves getting pats. The doe-eye girl loosens her hold on the pillar and holds Sooyoung’s outreached hand, following behind the girl to the haunted house unwillingly.

 

The two of them enter the place, eerie things hanging from the ceiling and walls. Something that Yoona definitely hates. She hugs Sooyoung’s arm tightly, slightly hiding behind the girl. Sooyoung smiles, as she removes her arm from Yoona’s embrace and wraps it around Yoona’s shoulders. Yoona feels slightly more relieved with Sooyoung’s arm around her and she wraps her arms around the girl’s waist, looking around with caution.

 

After a few screaming session and crying, they are finally coming to the end of the horror journey. Right before they exit, a huge, white banner spreads out front of them suddenly, scaring the doe-eye girl who screamed instantly and hides her face in Sooyoung’s embrace.

 

“Yoona…” Sooyoung smiles, tapping the girl on her shoulder. Yoona looks up slowly, surprised to see the things written on the banner.

 

 

 

Yoona stares at the banner blankly, not knowing what to say.

 

“Be my princess, Yoona. Be mine.” Sooyoung kneels down suddenly, grabbing a bouquet from somewhere and offering it to Yoona. “Do not let anyone pat you, for your head is mine. Do let anyone touch you, for you belong to me. Do not let anyone touch your heart, for your heart is now mine. I will cherish it till my death. Stay with me forever, Yoona.”

 

“M… M…. Master…” Yoona is speechless. She’s too happy to say anything. Tears of joy start to flow as she hugs the tall girl. Sooyoung smiles as she pats the girl.

 

“I love you, Yoona… And I will love you forever.”

 

“I… I love you too, Master…”

 

Right at that moment, a ghost jumps out suddenly, scaring the doe-eye girl. The ghost handed a box to the terrified doe-eye girl who is too scared to take it. After calming down, Yoona takes the box from the ghost and the ghost disappears into the darkness again. Slowly, Yoona opens the box, surprised to see two beautiful rings inside. One with YA carved on it, and another with SY carved on it.

 

“These shall be our couple rings. With these rings, we shall be bounded to each other forever.” Sooyoung smiles, taking out the one with SY carved on it and putting it on Yoona’s finger for her.

 

“Y… You’re so mean, Master… Scaring me like that…” Yoona pouted as she puts the ring on for Sooyoung. Right at that moment, Sooyoung bends over and kisses the girl. Finally, without any interruption, they shared their very first kiss.

 

“Stay by my side forever, Yoona…”

 

“I will stay by your side forever, Master…” 

 

-----_____-----
THE END > <
Do check out my other fics, okay~? I will probably start updating for MY DEER PRINCESS soon too~