23 – The Girl Who is having fun

The Girl Who...

KIDDISHYOONG ALERT YO~
-----_____-----


Without a word, the tall girl drags the doe-eye girl to the car and got her to sit in the passenger seat while she gets behind the wheel. She says nothing despite the fact that the doe-eye girl had been asking her to let her take over the steering wheel. Soon, they arrive at the car park of a place, crowded with people, especially families.

"Master...?" Yoona called out as she peeks out from the car window, looking at those tall structures. She could hear screams and cheers from people who are going up and down those structures. Sooyoung got out of the car and Yoona followed her immediately, looking around like a kid that got out from the house for the first time. She almost enters the place without even buying the ticket for the entrance.

 

“Don’t wander around on your own.” Sooyoung sighed, dragging the girl back from the gates to the ticketing booth. “Today, I’m going to teach you about fun and happiness.”

 

“Here? But people are screaming…” Yoona looks around, not really understanding how it will be fun when people are screaming while being inside it. Sooyoung said nothing else and pulled her along as the queue moved. Soon, they are inside the place, children running around happily and people riding on the rides. Spotting something after walking around for a while, Yoona ran off without telling Sooyoung first.

 

“YAH!” Sooyoung screamed, as she chases after the girl and end up standing in front of the Camelot Carrousel.

 

“Master, what’s this? Why are there so many horses going round and round?” Yoona asked, pointing to the beautiful structure of the merry-go-round.

 

“You… did not come to the amusement park before? I mean, did you even heard of it before?” Sooyoung raised her eyebrow as she steps into the queue for the Camelot Carrousel, knowing that Yoona would probably want to ride it.

 

“No…” Yoona’s expression changes at the thought of her childhood.

 

“Don’t think about your past. Come on. We’re here to have fun, so I will make sure you will.” Sooyoung pulls the girl closer and pats her on the head with a smile. Good for them, they came on a weekday so it was less crowded and the waiting time is shorter as well. Yoona steps on the merry-go-round with caution and looks around, examining almost everything around her. “Get on a horse, Yoona.”

 

“Yes, Master.” Yoona bowed and got on one of the horses, right beside the tall girl. Soon, the thing starts to move and Yoona almost screamed in shocked. She wasn’t expecting that. “It’s moving…”

 

“Yes, Yoona…” Sooyoung sighed. “Doesn’t it fees like you’re riding on a horse, going for a ride?”

 

“Yes!” Yoona replied with a smile. After the Camelot Carrousel, Yoona starts to run again and Sooyoung could barely catch up with her. She almost knocked into the doe-eye girl when the girl stops suddenly, in front of a shop. Curious, Yoona picks out one of the animal hairbands and put it on, before turning to look at the tall girl.

 

“Wrong one. You should wear this one.” Sooyoung takes off the rabbit ears hairband from Yoona’s head and gives her the one with pink deer horns. Yoona puts it on again and looks at Sooyoung with a blank look. “Now, you’re officially a deer.” Sooyoung grins.

 

“Master, this…” Yoona takes out another hairband and gives it to Sooyoung. Pig ears.

 

“Yah… Are you implying something here?”

 

“Maybe.” Yoona sticks her tongue out playfully. Sooyoung flicks her forehead immediately and she pouted, causing Sooyoung to blush instantly. The tall girl puts back the pig ears hairband and takes out the one with blue deer horns, and wears it. “Deer~!”

 

“Let’s go.” Sooyoung paid for the two hairbands and held Yoona’s hand, leading her to the next store.

 

“Cotton candy!” Yoona pointed to the huge signboard and exclaimed loudly like a kid.

 

“Jeez. You’re acting more and more like a kid now. You want some? It’s sweet.”

 

“It looks so fluffy.” Yoona stares at the pink, fluffy food with sparkling eyes. Sooyoung sighed and bought two immediately, pleasing the doe-eye girl.

 

“Happy?”

 

“This feeling is happy?”

 

“Probably. Because you’re having fun, so you’re happy.”

 

“Okay.” Yoona smiled, as she eats the cotton candy happily, and childishly. The two of them went around, most of the times with Yoona running away suddenly and Sooyoung chasing her to keep her within sight, and got on some other rides. For the first time in her life, Yoona is having fun.