01 - The Girl Who doesn’t have emotions

The Girl Who...

 

[A/N] It's not Youngie, but Yoongie~ keke~
-----_____-----

 


"Im Yoona, come into my room now."

The speaker beside her bed buzzed and a voice sounded into her ears, waking her up instantly. She gets up with a little bit of trouble after a sleepless night, and wipes away the remaining bit of tears at the corner of her eyes. Washing up within the shortest time, she puts on a neatly ironed black blouse and a black long pants, together with socking and black heels, she headed over to her employer's room quickly with her hair neatly tied into a bun.

"Mas-" She knocked on the door and entered, to be greeted by a flying file, hitting her right on her head and leaving a cut on her forehead. She grabs the file before it drops and tidies the pages before walking to the girl sitting in bed and giving it back. "Good morning, master."

"What took you so long?!" The girl shouted at her, snatching the file over. "You're late by one minute!"

"I'm very sorry about my sloppiness. I will reflect on it."

"Che. You don't even have emotions, how is it possible for you to feel sorry? Whatever. Complete this by nine and give it to me. Don't be late or I will make you pay." The girl hissed, slapping the file right on her chest and pushing her aside. With her hand still on the file, the girl pushed the file a bit more onto the chest of the expressionless girl and stared at it for a while, before opening again. "I wonder... Will you show any expression or emotion if I'm to you?"

The doe-eye girl remains quiet and expressionless, showing no fear at all and it annoys the girl greatly.

"Che. I guess not. Then it's not fun anymore." The girl lets go of the file and walks away, leaving the doe-eye girl to stand alone, beside her bed. "What are you waiting for?! I want that before nine!"

"Yes, Master." The doe-eye girl bowed and walked out of room.

"That annoying girl... How can someone be so emotionless...?" The girl frowns, murmuring softly to herself. "Why did I choose her in the first place...?”

-----

"Sooyoung ssi, these five people are the candidates to be your personal helper. They are chosen out of hundreds, according to their talents and abilities." The man introduced the five people politely to the tall girl, who doesn't really bother about what he's talking about. While the person is talking, she is examining each person carefully.

The first one... Great figure but the face... Eww... Skip. Second one... A guy. Skip. Third one... Doesn't look that bad but she's freaking flat chested. Skip. Forth one. Guy again?! SKIP! Jeez. Can't they find a girl that looks good, both face and figure wise? Never mind. If the fifth one doesn't make it, I will have to wait another month I guess. Okay. Fifth one... Woah. She's cute... The tall girl finds herself be unable to take her eyes off the fifth one, who wore a serious expression on her face. Silky long hair, beautiful doe eyes, tempting lips and most importantly, her curves look great. The tall girl gulped and pointed to the fifth candidate immediately, interrupting the guy who is still doing the introduction.

"That girl. I choose that girl over there." She said out loud, with a determined expression.

"Oh... Sooyoung ssi, you have great eyes for talent. Out of the five, she's the best. And she's probably the only one, that can withstand your harsh treatments." The guy said out without realizing what he just said.

"My harsh treatment? Say, did you want to consider looking for a new job soon?" Sooyoung stood up and pulled the guy's tie, almost choking him.

"I... I'm terribly sorry! I... I didn't mean to..." The guy starts to beg the girl to let him off this time, and hurriedly pulled the doe-eye girl over. "S... She's Im Yoona..."

"Im Yoona?" Sooyoung let go of the guy and goes over to the girl, feeling the girl's face and the girl didn't even move an inch. In fact, there's no change in her expression and she is standing really still despite the uncommon skin contact. "You seem fearless, Im Yoona..."

"I will be at your service forever, master." Without a change in expression, she continues to look straight into the air and speaks monotonously.

"Master? I like how you address me." Sooyoung grins and she continues to feel the smooth skin of the girl as she turns to face the guy. "I will hire this girl. Take the rest out of my sight."

After the rest of the people left her house, she continues to touch the girl carelessly but the girl remains still.

-----

"Should have noticed it when she didn't even move when I'm touching her like that..." Sooyoung sighed, spinning her pen. "She's a great worker anyway. Doing all my work for me so perfectly."

Just then, there is a knock on the door. The door opens and the doe-eye girl came in, with the file in her hand.

"Master, I had finished the work you asked me to do." The doe-eye girl approaches the tall girl and placed the file on the table gently, before standing straight and waiting for next instruction.

"Im Yoona... Why are you so.... emotionless and expressionless?" Sooyoung stands up from her seat and climbs on her desk, trapping the girl between her legs. She places her hands behind the head on the girl and pulls the girl close, leaving only half an inch distance between their faces. However, the girl's expression still didn't change. "Why?"

"It's personal, master. I believe I need not say anything that has nothing to do with work." Yoona replied, removing herself from the girl.

"Che!" Sooyoung is obviously angered and in fit of anger, she swings a punch into the girl's face, only regretting it when she sees the corner of the girl's mouth bleeding. But she says nothing about it. "Get out of my sight!"

"Yes master." The girl bowed and walked away. The tall girl smacks her own forehead and pressed a button on her receiver. "Nurse, go attend to Yoona..."

"Yes, boss." The woman on the line replied and the line ended.

"Four months already and she's still the same... I'm curious yet annoyed... But she's really good with her work..." Sooyoung sighed and flipped through the file, perfectly arranged and done.