47

Just A Bet ?

"With Sooyoung and Jessica

 

"Do you think they will be alright ?" Sooyoung asked as both of them walked down the stairs .

"I don't know . What happen between them ?" Jessica wondered . Sooyoung sighed and shrugged . 

"I really hope they will work things out though . They are cute couple ." Sooyoung said .

Jessica agreed and nodded .

"Oh yes . So when do you want to discuss and prepare for the presentation ?" Sooyoung asked .

"Hmm ... I'm free after school . Do you want to come over to my house ?" Jessica tilted her head while asking .

Y-your h-h-house a-again ?? *grins* hehehhe

"Y-your h-house ? Ohh .... s-s-ssure ." Sooyoung grinned and scratched the back of his neck .

Jessica giggled . "Do you always get shy or do you often blush ?" She asked while smiling .

"Uhh uhhh ? hahaha no no . I d-don't even know why I'm acting this way ." Sooyoung awkwardly chuckled . "Aish .. stupid me ..." He chuckled again before smacking his forehead hardly .

"Aigoo ! Yah . Don't do that to yourself !" Jessica saw that and stopped walking as she Sooyoung's forehead softly . "Tsk . Do not do that again . Don't hurt yourself like that again , understand ?" She sternly said like a mother scolding her son .

Woahh .... you look soo sooo sooo sooo pretty upclose ..... *grins* Your lips ..... Your eyes ......

Jessica frowned as she saw Sooyoung was not paying attention and daydreaming while grinning .

"Yah ." She softly pushed Sooyoung's forehead .

"Wha-what ?" Sooyoung shook his head and cleared his throat .

"Why are you grinning ? Did you hear what I've said ?" Jessica playfully glares at him .

"N-nothing ... hehe . Hear you said ? Uhhh .... Yes ! Of course I heard it ." Sooyoung grinned .

"Okay . Repeat what I just said ." Jessica playfully put her hands on her waist .

"Uhhh ....... I remember what you've said . Of course I remember . heheh ." Sooyoung laughed and glanced at his watch . "*gaspppppps* Hurry before the queue gets longer ." He changed topic and ran away from her .

"Choi Sooyoung !" Jessica giggled as she playfully shook her head before running over to him who is already queuing for western food .

"Yah !" Jessica softly punched Sooyoung's arm . "How could you leave me behind ?" She squinted her eyes at him and pouted .

STAHP JESSICA ! STAHPPPPPP ! *faints*

"Sorry . I'm afraid that the queue will becomes longer and I'm scared that my tummy will throw tantrum if I never feed them on time ." Sooyoung made a ridiculous comment while patting his tummy , causing Jessica to burst laughing .

"hahahaa what kind of theory is that ?" She laughed .

"Sooyoung's theory ." Sooyoung grinned . From far , they looked like they are couple . A well looking couple .

"hhahah okay okay . Prof. Sooyoung . heheh . Can you buy for me ?" Jessica asked while putting her hand on Sooyoung's arm , like a girlfriend always hold their boyfriend's arms .

"Sure . What do you want ?" 

"I want Chicken Chop ." Jessica smiled .

"Okayyyy . Now you go and find us some place to seat . I'll be there in a minute ." Sooyoung grinned .

Jessica nodded and walked away .

 

 

With Tiffany

Tiffany has no appetite at all . She sat on the chair where Taeyeon were seated and took his phone on the table . She turned it on and notices that Taeyeon only removes his SIM card but not the memory card . Looks like he don't even want to keep their photos or moments .

Tears filled in Tiffany's eyes again . She scrolled through all their pictures in the gallery and could remember the moment that the photos were taken . "Baby ......." She bit her lower lips , trying not to let her tears fell but no use . It rolled down her cheeks .

Suddenly Tiffany clenched her fist . "C-choi Siwon ..." She gritted her teeth . Tiffany stood up and rushed out from the class .

She looked around the school compound before going to the usual place that Siwon always hang around . She then saw Siwon was laughing about something with Hyuna and his two other friends .

Tiffany stomped her way toward them causing all of them to stare at Tiffany .

"Oh ? What makes you here ?" Siwon cockily said .

Tiffany glares at him . "I want to talk you privately ."

Siwon then glanced at Hyuna and the rest before looking back at Tiffany . "Alright , sure." 

"Follow me ." She commanded as she walked away from the group and lead Siwon to a corner where no one will pass by there and it's very quiet . 

"Tell me . What did you tell my parents ??" She glares at him .

"What ? I didn't tell them anything ." Siwon denied .

Tiffany rolled her eyes . "Don't lie ! My mum told me that you told her everything ! WHY ?! The bet are supposed to go on for a year !" Tiffany exclaimed .

Siwon scoffed . "Why ?? You are asking me WHY ?" Siwon scoffed again . "BECAUSE I HATE THAT STUPID POOR NERDY BOY !" He shouted . "Seeing his happy face 24/7 makes me want to puke . He wants to beat me in everything . He wants you , he want to beat me in grades and in SOCCER ! But let me tell you , he won't beat me in power . He's just a little poor nerdy boy who lives in a small small basement house ." Siwon cockily laughed .

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT HIM !" Tiffany shouted at Siwon .

"Why ?! HAH . You regret about the bet now ? In fact the purpose of this bet is to break Taeyeon's heart . If can , I want to crush them . But waiting for a year is too long . He's enjoying this too much . I want to see him down . Hah ! Awwww . Did you see his poor little face crying just now ?? Awww he looks so adorable , crying for his mummyyyy in the toilett !" Siwon laughed as he mocked Taeyeon .

"You !"

"What what ?? I asked you to make him fall in love with you hardly , not you falling in love with him . I never force you though ." Siwon smirked .

"I don't know what makes me love you in the first place . Taeyeon is 100% more better than you , you stupid jerk . From now , we are nothing and the bet's over ! So you and me have no connections !" Tiffany shouted and turned back to leave .

"I'm fine with it ! But what about your parents ?" Siwon smirked and Tiffany stopped walking . "Your mum really favors me as her son-in-law . Your mum and my parents are getting closer now . Do you think they will accept if they knew you broke up with just because of that poor boy ? Who do you think they will choose ? A poor boy who has nothing and lives in small basement house or me , a wealthy guy who has his own apartment ?" Siwon raised his eyebrow while smirking .

Tiffany looked back and scoffed . "So what if you're rich and wealthy but have no brain and so low-life and childish and immature ? I prefer someone poor but yet has a great personality . Don't think that everything will follow your way , Choi Siwon ." She gritted her teeth before leaving Siwon alone .

Siwon clenched his fist and scoffed after hearing Tiffany's last comment . "No brain ? Low-life " He scoffed again. "UGHH !" He punched the wall at the side .

 

SKIP AFTER SCHOOL

Tiffany woke up as she slept throughout every lesson . She gets too tired after crying so much . Sooyoung and Jessica helped her by telling their teachers that she's not feeling well .

This is the timing that Tiffany has been waiting . All of their classmates has already starts leaving one by one . 

"Tiff . We will go first , alright ?" Jessica told Tiffany .

Tiffany just nodded . "Thanks for helping me just now ." She smiled .

Jessica also smiled . "It's okay . What's friends for , right ?" 

"Alright , we'll see you tomorrow . Talk to him slowly , okay ?" Jessica said and Tiffany nodded .

 

"Bro . We will go first ." Sooyoung tapped Taeyeon's shoulder .

"Oh .. Yeah sure ." Taeyeon weakly smiled .

"You alright ?" Sooyoung concernly asked .

Taeyeon nodded while looking at him .

Don't want to pry anymore , Sooyoung just nodded . "Okay . Talk to her and sort things out alright ?" 

Taeyeon looked away and sighed ."I'll see .." He said as he zipped his bag .

"Okay . See you tomorrow , dude . Bye ." 

 

As soon everyone leaves , Tiffany cautiously put her bag on and walked to Taeyeon .

"Ba- T-tae ...." She called out .

Taeyeon didn't reply .

"Where do y-you want to dis-discuss ab-about the presentation ?" She carefully asked .

Taeyeon keep quiet as he put his bag on .

"D-do you want to come to m-my house or sh-should we g-go to the library ?" She asked . Please say my house ....

"Library ." Taeyeon answeredly hostilely .

"Huh ? B-b-bu-but I di-didn't bring my laptop . Eve-everything's at my h-house ." Tiffany said .

"Your parents are home , right ?" Taeyeon asked coldly .

"No ! They are not . They went out for work until late night !" Tiffany exclaimed as she couldn't control the excitement if Taeyeon didn't reject .

Taeyeon sighed and walked out as he didn't reject .

Tiffany quickly walked beside him . "Uncle Im will pick us up ." She said but no respond .

Soon later , Uncle Im comes and both of them boarded the car . Tiffany opened the backseat door and went in first , hoping that Taeyeon will seat beside her but however her heart feels a sting when she saw Taeyeon sat at front seat . She bit her lower lips and closed the door by herself .

"Hello , Uncle im !" Taeyeon smiled .

"Hi , Taeyeon-ah !" Uncle Im responded .

Tiffany felt so depressed when she saw Taeyeon changed 180 degrees towards Uncle Im . Baby .... Can you talk to me like that again ?

Throughout the whole ride , the car were filled with Taeyeon and Uncle Im's conversation. Sometimes Tiffany secretly giggled because of Taeyeon's jokes .

 

 

SKIP

The moment they reached the mansion , Taeyeon were bombarded with a lot of questions by the maids and everyone like where did he go last night and where is Mrs Kim . They also keep saying that they miss him even though a day he's not in . He just replied that his mum are busy .

Right now , Taeyeon and Tiffany are in the her bedroom , the room where holds most of their times together . Taeyeon who was seating on the couch shook his head , not wanting to remember any of those . However , wherever he looks , there will be a memory that replayed in his mind .

"No , Kim Taeyeon . Stop !" He mumbled to himself .

"So . Let's start ." Taeyeon cleared his throat before saying to Tiffany who is sitting on the bed.

Tiffany slowly get off the bed . Instead of bringing her laptop and sit beside Taeyeon , she suddenly hugged Taeyeon tightly .

"Hey ! L-let go of me ." Taeyeon said flusteredly .

"Can you listen to me ? Please . I'm begging you , baby ." Tiffany tighten her grip and rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder while sniffing her favourite scent of Taeyeon . She took this to her advantage . She purposely wants Taeyeon to come over so she can talk with him about this more and since the maids won't go up to her level floor .

"Let go of me , Tiffany Hwang ." Taeyeon said sternly .

"No ! Listen to my explaination first !" Tiffany intertwined her fingers together so she won't let go of Taeyeon's body .

Taeyeon did not reply and just stood still but he didn't reply Tiffany's hug .

"Yes .... It's a bet . A game that I regret agreeing to . I don't know that I will fall in love hard for you , Kim Taeyeon . I hate it when you made me feel the emotions and feelings that I never felt with Siwon . I hate that you can easily make me jealous just by seeing you smiling to other girls . I hate how you can control my moods ." Tiffany sobbed and Taeyeon's school shirt starts to soak with Tiffany's tear .

"If I knew I will be like this , I won't accept the bet at the first place . I never feel that I'm wasting my time or money for you and your mum . Baby please .... I really really love you . Siwon and I now really nothing . We really have broken up . Please .. I only want you and you ." Tiffany desperately said .

Taeyeon sighed . "Let go ." Taeyeon sternly said but Tiffany didn't listen .

"Tiffany Hwang . I want you to let go of me ." Taeyeon warned . With that , Tiffany slowly let go of him and he moved away .She can't stop her tears .

Taeyeon sighed . "I don't know . I feel so disappointed with you , Tiffany Hwang . I trusted you . I love you so much . I give you my whole heart , thinking that you really love me . But the moment I knew that in the first place it was a bet , you scarred my heart two times deeper . It really hurts here ." Taeyeon pointed to his heart as his tears rolled down his cheek .

"If I didn't knew about this , when are you going to tell me ? Until when am I going to be your puppet ?? Huh ? Until the end of the year ??? If I didn't overheard your conversation with your parents , I wouldn't know at all ." Taeyeon bit his lower lips .

Tiffany looked at him . "Wha-what ? Y-you hea-

"YES ! FREAKING YES , TIFFANY HWANG !" Taeyeon shouted uptight . "Tell me . If I didn't know about this , when will I know ?" He asked .

"..........." She continues to sob .

"You know I hate liars right ? Yet you continued playing in the game . Why ? Why , Tiffany ?" Taeyeon asked desperately . 

PLEASE ! DON'T CALL MY FULL NAME PLEASE . I only want to hear the word 'BABY' from you . *cries*

Taeyeon sighed . "Enough . I d-don't want to hear anymore . I don't think we should do the discussion today . We'll do it tomorrow ." He shook his head and wiped his tear using his palm . He then walked towards the closet .

"W-what d-do you w-want t-to d-do ?" Tiffany asked him . 

"Take my stuffs ."

"What ? B-baby .. Please . Don't !" She desperately begged because if Taeyeon took his stuffs back , he has no other reason to come back to the mansion .

Taeyeon ignored her and took his luggage at the top of the closet and took only his things . After packing only his things , he realised there were a loooooooot of his outfits that Tiffany bought . He closed the closet door .

"Where are my mum's luggage ?" Taeyeon asked .

"..............." Tiffany sobbed as she don't want to reply .

Taeyeon then walked to Mrs Kim's room to find for himself . He opened the closet and found it empty . "Where's my mums' stuffs ?" He asked Tiffany .

Tiffany keep quiet .

"Tiffany Hwang ." Taeyeon coldly called .

Tiffany bit her lower lips and pointed under the bed . "I keep *sobs* everything in the luggage *sobs s-since my parents w-was home last night *sobs*"

"Good then ." Taeyeon then pulled out the luggage out and checked in the room if there's anything left . After that , he went downstairs .

 

"Oh . Taeyeon . Where are you going ??" Seungah asked as she was wiping the dining table .

With that , everyone gathered around . 

"Taeyeon . Are you going somewhere ??" Uncle Im asked .

Taeyeon breathes in and weakly smiled . "No ... I'm ... moving out . Back to my real house ."

Everyone gasped and looked at Tiffany but to notice her bad swollen eyes .

"R-real house ?" Eunji asked .

"Yes . The basement house . Thank you everyone for the great times when my mum and I stayed here . Thank you very much ." Taeyeon bowed 90 degrees .

"I really appreciate everyone kindness . All of you are great and awesome people I've ever met . Thank you again ." He bowed again .

Everyone were shocked and couldn't say anything .

"H-how about Ms Hwang ?" Eunji asked . They really don'y want him to leave. Taeyeon is like their happy pill .

Taeyeon keep quiet . "Tiffany and I have ..... n-nothing to do with each other anymore .." Taeyeon's voice cracked . He quickly grabbed the luggages and ran out the mansion . Uncle Im followed him .

The moment Taeyeon leave the mansion , Tiffany felt as if her world has been torn apart . She can't take it anymore and fell down on the floor , crying much louder causing panic among the maids as it's their first time to see her break down like this .

"Ms Hwang ! Oh my god ." Everyone kneels beside her . 

Seungah took a box of tissue . "Ms Hwang . Shhhh . Stop crying ...." Seungah said worriedly .

Eunji hugged Tiffany to calm her down but it just makes Tiffany cry louder . "I need h-him , Eunji .... I love him soo sooo much ..." She muffled in her cries .

"Shhhh ... we know we know ...." They and patted her back . "Come . I'll bring you back to your room ."

 

"Taeyeon-ah !" Uncle Im called out .

Taeyeon stopped his track and looked at him . "Y-yes ?" He sobbed . He felt unspeakable pain in his heart .

"What has happen between both of you ?" Uncle Im asked worriedly .

"N-nothing , Uncle ." Taeyeon said .

Uncle Im looked at Taeyeon and seeing a guy crying about a relationship , he knew it must be something painful and he knew how much he love Tiffany .

"Loook . All of us loves you around . We are always there for you . Don't be afraid to come back ." Uncle Im patted his back .

Taeyeon just gave a weak smile and nodded . "I'll see about that" He wiped his tears with his sleeve .

Uncle Im just gave a nod . "Would you like me to send you home ?"

"No thank you , Uncle Im . I can hail a cab . You should take a rest now . Thank you for everything , Uncle Im ." Taeyeon bowed 90 degress before leaving the mansion . 

He dragged the luggages and walked to the main road to hail for a cab . After getting a cab and putting the luggage at the trunk , he sat the backseat and tell the driver his address .

 

To : Soo 

Soo . Do you want to accompany me for self soccer training ? I need to release my stress . But it's okay if you're busy . (:

 

 

 

With Sooyoung and Jessica

"Woahhhh ." Sooyoung exhales a sigh of relief as they reached Jessica's condo . Sooyoung immediately lie down on the couch .

"Yah . Take off your school bag first and go wash your feet first ." Jessica playfully shook her head .

"Aishhh . Okayyy ." Sooyoung pouted as he took his bag off and walked to the bathroom .

Jessica then the air-conditioned and went to the kitchen to take drinks .

Sooyoung came out from the toilet and wiped his wet feet on the rag outside the toilet door . "DONE !" He showed her toothy smile .

"Good ! Alright . Do you want to eat first or do assignment ?"

"Hmm ... What if we make our food first ? Then while waiting the food to cool down , we do a little preparation for the presentation ." Sooyoung suggested .

"Sounds great plan !"

 

An hour later , the dining table are filled with homemade foods for two , cooked by Sooyoung and his assistant who almost did nothing , Jessica .

"Woahhh . Smells delicious !" Jessica praised him .

"Of course . About food, you can trust me . Fully trust ." Sooyoung joked .

Jessica playfully rolled her eyes . "oh pleaseeee. "She playfully teased .

"Oh ? What did you say huh ? Come here ." Sooyoung chased Jessica and they ended up on the couch with Sooyoung tickling her .

"hahahahaha yah ! I'm sensitive towards tickles ! KYA ! hahahaha" Jessica laughed .

"Oh please huh ? Said someone who did not helped me in anything just now ." Sooyoung keep tickling her until he accidentally loses his footing and fell on Jessica .

Both of them stops laughing and awkwardly stares into each other eyes .

5 seconds pass and their eyeballs were looking into each other until Sooyoung realised the situation .

He stood up and straighten his clothes as Jessica sat back up . Both of cleared their throat awkwardly . "I'm s-sorry ." He apologised .

"It's o-okay ." Jessica stuttered .

"S-so , let's do the powerpoint first while letting the food to cool down a bit . It's still very hot ." Sooyoung said .

"A-alright then ." Jessica nodded .

They had divided the powerpoint parts in two . The first 8 slides , Sooyoung will do and for the rest 8 slides will be Jessica . Sooyoung has quickly finished the first six slides as he's quite a pro in using Microsoft Powerpoint . He swiftly added infos , pictures and more for his slides .

Sooyoung was sitting on the floor while typing something on the laptop keyboard on the coffee table as Jessica sat down on the couch . If Sooyoung glance to his right , the first thing he see is Jessica's milky legs .

 

*dingdong*

"Oh ? Who is it ?" Jessica wondered . She then looked at  Sooyoung before she stood up and opened the door .

Jessica gasped . "Oppa ?" She said . "OPPA !" She hugged the guy 

"Hi , sweety ." The tall guy smiled and hugged Jessica. He brings out the flower from his back . "Here . Pretty flower for my pretty fiancee ."

Sooyoung saw them . HER FIANCE ??

"Oh oppa . Come in ." She smiled and intertwined their fingers . 

Sooyoung who saw that feels a pain in his heart and quickly stood up to greet the guy .

"Oh ? Who is this ?" The guy looks unhappy with Sooyoung's presence in his fiancee house .

"Oppa . He's my classmate . He's also my partner in my assignment that's why I bring him here . He helped me to unpack my furnitures ."

Sooyoung smiled at the guy . "Choi Sooyoung , her classmate ."

The guy just slightly nod . "Kim JaeJoong . Jessica's fiance and soon to be husband ." They shook hands .

"Nice to meet you ." Sooyoung slightly smile .

With that , Jaejoong then walked to the kitchen after sniffing the fragrance .

"Woahhh . Since when my sweetheart know how to cook ? Is this for me ?" Jaejoong asked Jessica .

*scoffs* DA HECK , BRO ?! *scoffs* *SCOFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSS* ISH !

"Huh ? Not me . It's Sooyoung . We planned to eat after we finished preparing the powerpoint as now we are letting it to cool down ." Jessica said .

"Ohh .... It's only for two ?" Jaejoong asked .

EH ! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME ? EISH *PUNCH*

"Uhhh .. Both of you can eat . I'm not hungry by the way ." Sooyoung interrupted them .

"Huh ? Why not ? There's plenty of food here . We can eat three people ." Jessica looked at Sooyoung .

"It's okay . I'm really not hungry ." Sooyoung smiled .

"Bu-"

"I'll just finished a little more of the powerpoint first ." Sooyoung cuts Jessica's sentence off .

"Alright then ..." Jessica nodded .

"Oppa . Sit on the couch there first , okay? Let's go ." Jessica hold his hand and bring her fiance to the couch . They sat down on the couch and Jessica was sitting so close with Jaejoong with his hands around Jessica's petite waist . They watched the tv first . 

Jaejoong suddenly kissed Jessica's neck and ear causing Jessica to unconsiously moan .

Sooyoung who was focusing typing suddenly widen his eyes to that y sound . WOW ! ........ CALM DOWN SOOYOUNG ! *duguenduguenduguenduguenduguen*

"Oppa ! We have guest ." Jessica sternly said for Jaejoong to behave .

Sooyoung felt so out of place . He felt that he's interrupting their moment . He feel so awkward . What if I'm in Jaejoong's position .... woah ... I'm so envy of him ....

Luckily he already finished his slides . "Done ." Sooyoung said . "I already save the file . Uhh ... We see each other tomorrow then . Bye !" He quickly said and took his bag before rushing out .

"Eh !" Before Jessica can say anything , Sooyoung already leave and close the door . She frowned .

"Yes . See . No more guest ." Jaejoong smiled as he kissed Jessica's lips . Jessica responded as they shared a passionate kiss . Jaejoong then moved on to her sensitive area which is her ears and necks causing Jessica to moan louder .

"B-babe ." Jessica stopped . 

"Whyyyy ?" Jaejoong whined .

"What makes you here suddenly ?" Jessica asked .

"I get a OFF DAY so why not if I visit my fiancee in her new condo ?" Jaejoong smiled .

Jessica nodded . "I thought you are sooo busy that you can't see me anymore ."Jessica sarcasticly said .

"Alrightt . I'm sorry for being so busy okay ?" Jaejoong apologised .

Jessica just nodded . "Let's go and eat ." She said .

 

Sooyoung sighed as he could hear the lovers from outside the door . 

"She's still in love with her fiance . I have no chance at all ." Sooyoung said sadly and sighed again . "Stop with your dream , Choi Sooyoung . You can never get her . Her boyfriend is the same tall as you but we are totally different . He looks like a white prince charming while me ?" Sooyoung sighed again .

 

*beepbeep*

From : Tae

Soo . Do you want to accompany me for self soccer training ? I need to release my stress . But it's okay if you're busy . (: If yes , see you at 5pm at the HQ

 

"At least , there's you ." Sooyoung chuckled as he read the text .

 

To : Tae 

Sure , dude . See you later . (:

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE ! ANOTHER UPDATE SINCE EVERYONE HAS BEEN PESTERING ME  *laughs* Just kidding . I just love my readers so much

 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT 

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE

UPVOTE UPVOTE UPVOTE