Dear Kai

Before the Sun Sets

Kai stood in front of the tall iron gates of his High school were his most memorable memories were made.As he walked past the buildings he had flashbacks of memories.At the moment all the students were in class and he headed for the office.

He was greeted by a nerdy looking office lady at the reception"Hello,how may I help you".

As she looked up and saw Kai she looked like she was shot and stuttered.

"I came here for the key of locker 18,Krystal Jung"replied Kai.

"Oh...yes"she replied shaking as she went to get the key for the locker.

Kai placed his hands in his pocket and looked at the school office"Everything has changed".He walked towards a painting of balloons in the shape of crystals in the ocean with no signature or watermark.

"Excuse me sir,the key"called out the office lady.

Kai nodded and went to get the key still looking at the painting.When he went to the locker he took a deep breath before opening and slowly opened it.There was nothing inside but a blue sealed letter.He opened the letter carefully not wanting to tear the envelope or damage it in any way.He the read the letter:

Dear Kai,

How do I begin?First of all I must thank you for so much,the memories,gifts and most of all love.I'm sorry for being a burden.I thought my plan of pretending to forget about you would make you drift away from me..but I was wrong.I realised this love,this love has become unbreakable.I never knew the exact reason why I liked you in the first place but eventually I found that reason.All the days with you were never wasted.What once was a dream in a diary became true.I never knew fairytales would come true but thanks to you,I've had mine but sadly it wasn't happily ever after but it's not the end either.I'll be waiting......not on earth but in heaven.

Love Krystal

The letter was wet with tears and Kai closed the locker and hit it with his fist.