Symptom no#1

Before the Sun Sets

5 years later...

Krystal was playing dress up with her sister Jessica.

Jessica put a tiara on top of Krystal's head and smiled"There you look like a real princess now".

Krystal was wearing a blue satin dress with fake oversized heels and a tiara on top.She had messy lipstick on which Jessica had put on.She smiled widely.

"Jessica play abit later.Krystal needs to practice with me to prepare her for kindergarden"Mrs Jung said putting a platter of cheese toasties and cordial on the table.

Jessica nodded and took a bite of the cheese toastie"Yes".

Jessica held Krystal's hand and brought her to Mrs Jung.

Krystal sat on the floor and Mrs Jung took out a pack of flashcards from her bag"Aigoo Jessica,don't put this stuff on your sister.Both of you are still young".

"Krystal are you ready?"asked Mrs Jung.

Krystal nodded.

Mrs Jung showed different pictures on the flashcard"What's this?".

"Banana"replied Krystal.

"And this?"asked Mrs Jung showing a different card.

"Apple"replied Krystal.

"How about this?"asked Mrs Jung.

"Orange"replied Krystal.

"Ah my darling is so smart,you'll be able to make it to a S.K.Y university.How about this?"asked Mrs Jung showing a flashcard with a mango.

"Orange"replied Krystal.

"No,this is a mango"corrected Mrs Jung."what is it again?".

"Orange"replied Krystal.

"No mango MAN-GO"said Mrs Jung slowly.

"Orange" replied Krystal.

Mrs Jung looked puzzled'Maybe this is to hard but what's this we already did this one?".

"Banana"said Krystal.

"No this is an apple"said Mrs Jung."Okay next one,we did this already to".

"Apple"said Krystal.

Mrs Jung looked puzzled"No this is a banana"."Okay let'smove on to another.3+2=5.What is 3+2?".

"3"replied Krystal.

Mrs Jung tried to smile"Uh..go play with Jessica first".

Krystal went to Jessica and Mrs Jung walked to the kitchen to call Mr Jung"We need to talk".

Later that day....

Krystal and Jessica ran up to hug their dad as soon as he came"Dad!".

"My angels!"said Mr Jung.

"Jessica please spare us some time for a while okay and bring Krystal"Mrs Jung said.

Jessica nodded"Let's go Krystal".

Mr Jung folded his arms"What is it?".

"Krystal..I think something is wrong with her"Mrs Jung said.

"What are you talking about?"asked Mr Jung.

"She's really forgetful"said Mrs Jung.

Mr Jung put his coat on a coat hanger"It might just be a simple mistake".

Mrs Jung nodded slowly"hopefully".