Dream Day

Before the Sun Sets

Today was the day,the day that Krystal had always dreamt of ever since she got a glimpse of him.Namsan with Kai.A dream every girl would want.Jessica placed a cute pearl headband over Krystal's waterfall braided hair and smiled"Tadaaan,your finish.So pretty!".

Krystal shyly smiled and looked at herself in the mirror"thank you very much".

Mrs Jung came in and wrapped her arms over Krystal's neck"My baby is growing to fast".

Krystal smiled and held her mum's hands.The door bell rang and Krystal's heart started beating faster than normal.She put her hands over her chest to try and calm it down.Jessica held her hands"Good luck".Krystal nodded and smiled.

Before opening the door she took a deep breath and right before her stood Kai in a classy tuxedo.The two looked well together.Krystal wore a fluffy pink shawl over a knee high polka dot dress with pink wedges.The two looked at each other in amazement and shyness.

"You look good"they said in unison.Both blushed and Jessica and her mother were watching with goosebumps.

Kai bowed to Jessica and her parents and smiled"I'll take good care of your daughter".

Mr Jung walked up to Kai and patted his back then whispered in his ear"I'm warning you.If you do anything to hurt her".He didn't finish his sentence instead he smiled and pointed to himself.Kai nervously smiled and nodded respectfully.

The two walked out and then a grand and classy car stood before him.Krystal was astounded and she looked at Kai then at the car and back.

Kai smiled"I still have contact with my chaffeaur".

The chaffeaur bowed and with his hat and opened the car door for Kai and Krystal.When they entered the car Krystal received a text message from Naeun,it said'Wahhhh your dreams came true,have fun and tell me all about it at school.xoxo Naeun'.She smiled and then stared at the window.It was silent in the car.Kai held Krystal's hand and smiled shyly and so did Krystal.