Dear Diary

Before the Sun Sets

Kai was in a hospital room waiting for Krystal to wake up from her sleep but she hasn't yet.Kai's eyes were around the room everywhere from boredom then he stopped when he saw Krystal's bag.He smiled and quietly looked in her bag.There wasn't really much in her bag,hair clips,hair ties,sanitiser,pencil case,timetable,school books.A metal lock glistened in the sun and it caught Kai's eye.He searched more and found a diary.Kai checked to see if Krystal was awake.First he waved his hand in front of her then he stomped his feet but she had no reaction so he opened the first page.

Name:Krystal Soojung Jung

Birthday:October 24

Favourite food:Peppero,kimbap,bulgogi,ramen,shin ramyun.

Favourite animal:Pandas and dogs.

Kai yawned and stretched then turned to the next page and found a chibi drawing of a boy labelled 'Kai'.

'His hair that smells like strawberries,his eyes mysterious as the world,his shy laugh that makes girls cringe,his smile that makes you almost die ,his personality that makes you fall and everything he does gives you butterflies'.

Kai smiled genuinely as he read those words and he looked at Krystal who was unconscious still.He turned to the next page.

'If I don't get to live long because of my brain tumor,I wish to do these things.Before I die hopefully these will all be fulfilled'.

[]Be able to make at least one friend that's a girl

[]Get straight A's in my annual report

[]Get into Korea University

[]Watch the sunset with Kai

[]To go to Namsan Tower

 

Krystal opened her eyes and she saw Kai with her diary.

Krystal's eyes widened"What are you doing?!".

Kai quickly shut Krystal's diary"I was about to read it but I didn't".

Krystal looked embarassed so Kai gave her diary back slowly.

Kai was sad when he found out that Krystal had a brain tumor so he held her hand"Sorry".

Krystal looked up at Kai"For what?".

"You have a brain tumor"continued Kai.

Krystal nodded and tears slowly came out.

Kai looked at Krystal's diary"But I'm willing to fulfill your wishlist".

Krystal looked at Kai and Kai nodded.