Naeunnie

Before the Sun Sets

Naeun was walking to class when there was a sudden tip of a finger on her shoulder.She turned around and saw Krystal waving"Hello".

Naeun smiled and hugged Krystal tightly"yay you're back,you know how much we worried when you were in a coma?".

Krystal smiled shyly"thank you".

"Come by our place today"said Naeun.

Krystal nodded and headed to class.

After School...

Kai,Naeun and Krystal were walking with each other home and they were saying random jokes.Naeun sighed and then took out the key for the house and opened the door.Naeun was holding her books in one hand so she couldn't open the door"Can one of you turn the knob?".

Kai and Krystal simultaneouly.They looked each other with and embarrassed expression and avoided contact after.Naeun went in first.

Kai and Krystal were both going to enter but both were hesitant.

"You go first"said Kai.

"No you"replied Krystal.

They both tried to make it through the door three times and at the fourth time,they bumped their heads.

Both had expressions of pain and had their hand on their forehead"Sorry".

Naeun nodded and went through the door first followed by gentleman Kai.

"KAI!"shouted Naeun.

Kai and Krystal exchanged looks then he dashed to Naeun with Krystal quickly running to.He stopped when he reached his father's room and found Naeun on her knees crying with her father on the floor.

Kai froze and his eyes were wide open.Krystal was shocked and she covered frozen.Kai put his hands out and slowly walked to his father"Da..da.dad".

Krystal came closer to"I'll call the ambulance".

Naeun was crying loudly"Dad!".

The ambulance arrived and they quickly placed him in a stretcher and then onto the van.The three hopped in quickly and Naeun was holding her dad's hand tightly crying"dad".