A postponed Namsam

Before the Sun Sets

After the movie Kai and Krystal awkwardly walked out and they seemed nicer to each other.

Kai put his hands in his pockets"That was a good movie".

Krystal nodded and smiled.

"I think we should go to Namsan now"Kai suggested.

Krystal nodded and followed Kai.

At Namsan Tower.....

Krystal and Kai got off the bus and were in Namsan Tower.

They entered the main building but no one was in sight and there was a sign on the main door'Closed for renovation.Open to public on the 8th of December'.

Kai read the sign"Aigoo".

Krystal stood next to Kai and read the sign to"That's a week from now".

Kai smiled"Well then I guess for the next 1 week  we can go to different places each day".

Krystal choked on the drink she was drinking then she quickly revived"What?".

"It'll be fun.We are elementary school friends so what's the matter?"Kai asked.

Krystal nodded.

Kai checked his watch"Hmmm only 12:35".

Krystal smiled and was about to walk"Well then I can go home now".

Kai quickly stopped Krystal"But I really wanted to go to the amusement park nearby".

Krystal sighed"Then we shall".

She smiled as Kai lead the way.

At the amusement park...

Kai ran to the amusement park happily as they got off the bus"YAY!".

Krystal smiled and sighed and watched Kai as he ran towards the amusement park.She followed him slowly.

Kai stopped running then faced Krystal"Come on!".

Krystal smiled and nodded and followed behind Kai.

Kai held Krystal's hand "Where do you want to go?".

Krystal froze and her eyes were fixed on the linked hands of her and Kai.

Kai quickly released his hand"Sorry".

Kai looked around to avoid the awkwardness"Oh look rollercoaster!".

Krystal's stomach churned as she saw the rollercoaster loop around.

The two walked to the rollercoaster.It was so high that the clouds were almost covering the top.The line was really long and it was mostly filled with noonas which was pretty weird to think about it.Kai blew his hair then he smiled widely.He grabbed Krystal's hand and started to walk to the line.Kai went up to the the second noona in line because the first noona was with a tough and bulky Kai.

"Excuse me can we please cut in line?"asked Kai.

The noona raised her eyebrow"Excuse me?".

Krystal nudged Kai and Kai gave her an expression as if to say everything will be alright.

Krystal looked displeased"You shouldn't be doing this".

The noona looked at Kai meanly then Kai took a deep breath and started to do bbuing bbuing (aegyo).

Krystal tried to hold in her smile but she ended up cringing.

The noona almost fainted and put her hands on her cheeks"Oh my your so cute and handsome,sure sure".

Kai smiled and grabbed Krystal's hand"Thank you".

"You shouldn't do that next time"Krystal said.

Kai nodded without paying attention much and sat Krystal down on the first seat and then he sat down next to her.

Krystal looked nervous"Uhh..wait you see".

Kai turned to Krystal and smiled then the rollercoaster went.

Krystal looked like she was going to faint or puke but on the otherhand Kai was enjoying the whole thing.He noticed that Krystal was really quiet so he held Krystal's hand and smiled at her shyly.Krystal smiled back"thank you".

After the ride....

"Are you okay?"asked Kai putting his hand on Krystal's back.

Krystal nodded"Yeh I'll be able to handle it".

Kai smiled and then grabbed Krystal's hand"Then let's eat first".