Awkwardness

Before the Sun Sets

Before I go on the next chapter I just wanted to show you all this <3 <3 She picked Kai!!

Okay now back with the story :) XD :3 Btw I also ship Minsul and Lunew

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal was walking home slowly and had teary eyes as she kept remembering the words Suzy had said.Kai found Krystal and smiled then he crept sneakly and quietly behind Krystal"Boo".

Krystal turned around and quickly wiped her tears and sniffed"Oh..Kai".

Kai smiled then he became quiet"What's wrong?".

Krystal smiled but avoided eye contact with Kai"Nothing".

Krystal took Krystal's hair out of her face but Krystal kept moving back but Kai did not stop"Did you cry?".

Krystal shook her head and walked back and then she fell and so did Kai.Kai and Krystal accidentally kissed slightly when they fell and their eyes widened.

Krystal's eyes were wide and her jaw dropped.Kai quickly got up and when he did Krystal ran away.Kai touched his lip and he was still shocked by the accident.Krystal's heart was beating really fast and she didn't stopped running until she got home.Krystal closed the door behind her and took a deep breath then she felt her lips.

The next day....

Krystal walked out of the house and saw Kai waiting outside.She tried to ignore him but Kai saw her.

"Krystal"said Kai.

Krystal's jaw dropped and she froze then turned slowly to Kai.They didn't look at each other as they spoke.

Kai gulped"Uh...Krystal about yesterday......sorry".

Krystal nodded and dared not to look up.Krystal and Kai's stomachs churned.They started walking together and it was awkward and quiet.

Kai began to talk"We get our reports today".

Krystal nodded"You'll do well so don't worry".

Kai smiled"But you'll do better".He looked at the floor then saw Krystal's shoe with a hole on it but continued walking.

At school...

Kai was bored in class and was staring at the clock waiting for lunch.He shot his hand up in the air "Sir can I please have a toilet pass?".

The toilet looked at Kai who was pretending to be busting.She blankly gave Kai the card"Hurry up".

Kai smiled widely as he got the pass and the teacher looked at him in a confused expression so Kai changed his expression to a 'I need to go toilet' expression.When he got the pass he peaked into Krystal's class and frowned to see that no one was in there.He searched the school more until he found Krystal's class in Physical education.They were playing dodgeball.Krystal was dodging the balls and she chased the ball that went out and when she was walking to the ball a paper plane flew.She picked it up and unfolded it'Front gate after school'.Krystal turned around and tried to look for Kai as he knew it was from him.Kai smiled as he saw Krystal with the paper airplane.

"Hey Jung hurry up with the ball would you?"shouted a boy who looked very athletic and a s-line.

"Yes"replied Krystal.

It was the next session and the reports were being given out.The teacher called the names one by one"Han Jiro,Han Kyungmin,Jo Kwangmin,Jo Youngmin,Jung Krystal".

Krystal took a deep breath and walked up to the teacher's desk to get her report.She nervously took her report and she held it tightly but not wanting to open it because she wanted Kai to see it with her first.

Kwangmin scanned his report card"a,a,a,a,a,d,b,b,.Why did Mr Yeo give me a D again?".

Krystal was tempted to open her report card but she tried her best to hold it in.

At the Front Gate of the school..

Krystal was holding her bag and was kicking the dirt as he waited for Kai to come.
Kai rushed down"Sorry".

Krystal smiled"it's okay but what is it?".

Kai smiled and held Krystal's hand"Just come".He led the way and Krystal was reluctantly being dragged by Kai.

Krystal forced her wait down so Kai would have trouble carrying her"I have to be home before the sun sets".

"I know" said Kai.