Amusement Park

Before the Sun Sets

At the Amusement Park Cafe...

Kai read the large letters"Ha....ppy Ca...fe".

The cafe they entered had bright and bubbly colours that created a happy atmosphere.It was mostly baby blue,light pink and light yellow.Posters of famous korean characters were around the room such as dooli and pororo.Being a gentleman he led Krystal to sit and gave her a menu.Kai opened the menu which was mostly western fast food.

A waiter who was wearing a teddy bear hat who was the mascot of the cafe came to Krystal and Kai's table"May I take your order".

"Just a milkshake please"said Krystal politely.

"Water and this chicken fillet burger"Kai added before the waiter left.The waiter nodded and left to go to the kitchen.

"Aren't you hungry?"asked Kai.

Krystal shook her head"I'm fine".

After 5 minutes the waiter came back with a burger the size of a plate.

Kai looked at the burger smiling"This is the burger?".

The waiter nodded and put down the drinks on the table.

Krystal looked at the food and Kai caught her looking at it but she quickly looked at something else and sipped her milkshake.

Kai looked at Krystal"Do you want some?".

Krystal shook her head"No thank you".

Kai nodded and started digging in the food.

After 5 minutes Kai had eaten half of the burger and was already bloated yet Krystal had finished her milkshake and was trying to avoid looking at the burger.

Kai put his hands on his belly"Boy I can't finish this burger maybe I should throw it away".

"No"said Krystal.

Kai looked at her and smiled like he was up to something.He cut a piece of the burger and waved it at Krystal's face"I know you want some".

Krystal gulped then she quickly took a bite and smiled.

"Eat well"said Kai.

Krystal smiled"thank you but this is kinda embarrasing".

A few minutes later....

Krystal and Kai enjoyed the next hour playing mini games such as trying to shoot the ducks.Kai won a stuffed toy boy and Krystal won a stuffed toy girl that were like chibi's.

Kai studied the stuffed toy he got and then he tapped Krystal's shoulder"This looks like the chibi drawing of me in your diary".

Krystal blushed shyly"Oh....really".

The teddy bear mascot of Happy Cafe walked up to Krystal and Kai and pointed to a sign next to it 'Photo for a prize'.

Kai and Krystal agreed and took a photo with the bear and they even got a free hug from it.Kai and Krystal both got to keep a polaroid picture of it.They won a free coupon to cut in line for the ferris wheel.

Kai smiled and put his arm in the air"To the ferris wheel".Krystal followed Kai to the ferris wheel and they used the coupon they received from the bear to cut in line.

They got on a blue cart and they watched they got a great view of the amusement park since the ferris wheel was in the heart of the amusement park.

Kai looked really happy and Krystal looked really happy to.

"Woah"said Krystal."It's pretty".

"Just like you"said Kai staring at Krystal.

Krystal turned around and sat down"Thank.....you".

Kai smiled shyly"If I ever had a girlfriend I'd take her to the amusement park and the ferris wheel would be the most important part".

Krystal looked up at Kai and there eyes met and it felt as though time had stood still.

Kai quickly cleared his throat and smiled.

(Gif from obtainingperfection tumblr)

Kai and Krystal were infront of the Jung residence.

Krystal smiled"Thank you Kai".

Kai smiled to"Thank you as well".

Krystal and Kai stood silently for a mere 30 seconds and a gust of wind blew past them.