A Dream I Once Knew

Before the Sun Sets

They savoured the meals and they stil had the fresh aftertaste.They then went to the outdoor terrace where there were locks of love on the fences.Krystal looked at the message written on one lock'.To my dearest Soomi who died on July 17 2007'.She quickly took her hand off as it reminded her of the illness she has.At any time she could possibly die.She closed her eyes'dear god,if ever I am to die please make it any day but today'.

Kai was also reading the locks but with the expression on his face all the locks he read were happy"Are you okay?".

Krystal nodded and smiled"It's just that...I still can't believe that this is true.What's happening right now was just a dream I once knew".

Kai smiled and looked into her eyes then held her hands"Well you'll have to get used to it everyday".

Krystal smiled shyly and she looked at the floor.Kai took a two locks out of his pocket,he kept the blue to himself then gave the pink one to Krystal.He wrote the message with a smile and so did Krystal.

Kai tried to peer over Krystal's shoulder to see what she wrote but she covered it with her hands"No,no,no it's a secret.You can only see it in 3 years at the least".

"Who made that rule up?"asked Kai.

Krystal shrugged her shoulders innocently and smiled.

Kai smiled"My one says.The prince and princess were here on May 25 2008".

"What prince?"teased Krystal.Kai pretended to laugh.

Krystal took masking tape out of her bag and stuck it on top of the writing on the lock.They hid the keys in their pockets and locked it onto the wired fence.

"In 3 years at least"Krystal said.

Kai crossed his heart and put his right hand up"3 years".

There was a silence for a minute or so after they put the locks.Kai turned to Krystal and hugged her slowly.The stars shone in the night and the tower illuminated in different colours.