Fly to Korea

Before the Sun Sets

Kai was wearing a blue beanie with a Laker's snapback,a black studded jacket and black skinny jeans waiting for his luggage at the conveyor belt.His phone rang and he answered it almost immediately"Hello".

"Annyeong,how was your flight?"asked Naeun.

"Good,is Gongchan being good to you?"asked Kai.

"Yes,well I got to go now.Mum,Dad and Gongchan wished you a great stay there"said Naeun hanging up.

Kai stared at his phone"Why such in a rush?".

He looked up from his phone and dashed to his luggage with a silver tag that glinted.He smiled and took it down then called a yellow cab that slowly stoppped.Kai gave the driver a post it note"This address please".

It was a quiet ride but Kai felt like he hadn't been in Korea for ages.He admired the scenery where he grew up in and brang back nostalgic memories.

When he reached the house of Krystal he smiled and enthusiastically rang the doorbell.

"Who could that be?"asked Jessica scooping out ice cream from a tub.

Yoonbaek shrugged his shoulders"I don't know but I'll get it".He got p from his chair and reinacted superman as he headed for the door.He turned the rusty knob and a tall and charismatic guy stood before him.His eyes widened"Ka...Ka..Kai".

Kai waved and smiled"Hello,long time no see.Have you been taking care of Krystal".

"Why are you here?"asked Yoonbaek.

Kai punched Yoonbaek jokingly"To see all of you guys and more importantly Krystal".

"Kai?"said Mrs Kim holding a bag of groceries in both hands.

Kai turned around and bowed formally.He quickly got the other bag of groceries in one of Mrs Kim's hand"Hello".

Mrs Kim smiled awkwardly"Come in,come in".

As they entered Mrs Kim and Yoonbaek exchanged looks.