Do you remember me?

Before the Sun Sets

Naeun nodded and apologised again.The boy smiled at Kai and Kai just stared at him.

Kai went into the bathroom to wash his hands after eating.In the bathroom he saw the boy from earlier and he was sure he had seen he somewhere.

The boy buttoned up his shirt and their was silence in the room...only them.Kai the tap then shook the water off.

The boy was putting his stained shirt into a separate plastic bag and he then zipped it.

Before Kai was about to leave the boy spoke"Kai Kim".

Kai turned around slowly and was puzzled"Yes?Do I know you?".

The boy smirked with his bag on his shoulder and he blew his fringe"Almost very well".

Kai thought deeply but couldn't recall anything"My apologies I can not recognise you".

The boy rolled his eye with a smirk"I'll be straight to the point then with you,Shik Gongchan Shik".

Kai had a five second flashback"Gongchan?".

"I see you're studying marketing as well.I'm going to excel you not like before where I had lost for the girl I loved since primary school"replied Gongchan.

Kai smirked"It's a small world".

"By the way did you leave her?"asked Gongchan.

Kai took a deep breath and walked past Gongchan.Gongchan smiled and grabbed Kai's arm"Answer my question".

Kai looked at Gongchan with cold eyes"There was no other option".

"I can't believe she chose you over me,if I were you I wouldn't have left her"said Gongchan.

"Look who's talking"replied Kai.He walked away and Gongchan looked embarrassed.