One year later...

Before the Sun Sets

One year later...

Krystal was sitting by the river on a large rock next to a bird"Chi chi,I owe you a lot.You're the reason I met him...Do you think we'll still be together when he comes back?".

The bird chirped and flew over to the tree.She followed the bird to the tree and on the tree was engraved'Krystal+Kai'.She stood at it with a sullen expression but then she slowly smiled and her eyes were watery.

She blew a blue balloon then tied a string to it and wrote a message'I'll be waiting' and she let go of it and it drifted up slowly in the sky.

(Kai)

Kai was walking out from a busy subway station and was eating a big pretzel while he was walking.

His phone rang and it was Naeun"Ya,you're going to be late for your first year of uni if you don't hurry up".

Kai nodded"I know,I know anyway I'm already outside the gates.Stop nagging by the way-".

Kai stopped talking as soon as Naeun hung up.He looked irritated but started walking quicker.Naeun was outside glaring at him angrily.He lightly pushed him quicker"Hurry".

Kai nodded and smiled mischievously.

(Break Time)

Kai was with Naeun in the cafeteria picking what food to eat.Naeun scanned the food being served"Which one looks delicious?".

"Tray 2 seems to be the most popular"replied Kai while texting on his phone.

He smiled as he read his text and then Naeun peered over his shoulder"Tell her I miss her and I said hi".

"Sure"replied Kai.

"Thank you"said Naeun as the lady gave her food.She turned around and then accidentally bumped into a boy and her food went all over his shirt.

Her eyes widened"I'm so sorry".

The boy nodded and quickly wiped his shirt"It's okay".

"Oh my gosh,how embarrassing"said Naeun.

"I have a spare shirt,so don't worry"the boy replied.

Kai stared at the boy"He looks oddly familiar".