Bouqet

Before the Sun Sets

It was Kai's first time to go and eat dinner with the family ever since the incident happen and he was happier than ever.

Mr Kim looked at him sternly"By the time you got out".

Kai nodded and tried to smile.Mrs Kim smiled"Oh eat up.It's your favourite!".

Kai nodded and when he was finished he went to his room quickly which made his mother and father look puzzled"Check up on him".

Mrs Kim nodded and went to Kai's room the door was locked so she pressed her ear over to listen to what Kai was doing.

"Did you eat dinner?"asked Krystal.

Kai nodded"Yep it was delicious how about you?".

"I'm going to now"said Krystal.

"Oh then I should get going.Good night and take care"said Kai smiling.

"You to"said Krystal hanging up.

Kai sighed smiling and fell down on his bed"Saranghae".

Mrs Kim smiled and walked back to the dinner table"He's talking to Suzy".Even though Mrs Kim knew it was Krystal she lied to keep her son safe.

Mr Kim smiled"well that's good news despite his other troublesome deeds over the past days".

At school the next day....

Kai smiled and went up to Naeun to hug her"Thank you!".

Naeun's eyes widened"What are you talking about?Get off me,get off me!".

Kai smiled and pinched her cheeks"I know you're lieing".

Lots of people were looking at them but Kai didn't care.

Naeun dusted her clothes off"What did I do?".

Kai leaned closer and whispered'You set Krystal and I up".

Naeun rolled her eyes"Fine it was me".

"So you'll come with us"said Kai.

Naeun looked annoyed"To where?Jail because you need to go there for publicly humiliating me".

"Shops with Krystal and I"whispered Kai.

"Fine just stop embarrassing me"Naeun said.

Kai smiled"three o'clock".

Naeun nodded and girls came up to her"Oh my gosh I can't believe he hugged you!Kyaaa!".

Naeun shook her head and rolled her eyes.Kai was walking happily when he accidentally bumped in to Krystal.He did nothing but smile shyly and so did Krystal.Krystal blushed and smiled as well.Suzy watched from afar and felt jealous.

Kai accidentally bumped into Suzy"Uh Suzy hello".

Suzy tried to hold her tears in"Hello ...KAI".Kai was about to leave when Krystal grabbed his arm"Kai".Kai stopped and turned around.She looked sad"Will you go on a date with me just once.This will be the first and last...I have accepted you and Krystal".

Kai stopped and paused.Suzy pleaded"Please Kai".Kai looked sorry for Suzy"Suzy".

Suzy smiled and wiped her tears"I understand...I'll be at the local park after school if you aren't there within 10 minutes I'll be gone forever and I will not appear before you again...that's if you're there".

Kai didn't say anything and watched Suzy walk away.

After school....

Krystal and Naeun were waiting at the shops and Naeun was getting bored"Where's that fool?".

Krystal was looking around"He'll be here soon".

 

Suzy was sitting down on a bench and counting but she stopped when she heard a voice"Suzy".She turned around and saw Kai looking exhausted.She smiled"Kai.You came".

Kai nodded slowly"Yeh.Where do you want to go?".

Suzy opened her book"KimCheese cafe.It's new and has just opened".

Kai nodded and they walked to the nearby KimCheese cafe.They sat down and took their orders and Suzy was staing at Kai making him feel awkward"Why did you choose her?".

Kai froze.Suzy chuckled"Answer me".Kai looked up and saw Suzy who was smiling but she was hurt inside"To be honest...I don't really know".

Suzy laughed"Are you serious?You don't know why...I can't believe you.You're more foolish than I thought you were".

Kai nodded"The closest girl to me got hurt by me yeh I'm more than a fool".

Suzy stopped laughing.Kai said"Well now that i think of it more....I like her because in those eyes I see that she's the one, her personality is amazing.Once you fall for their personality you begin to fall for everything else even the imperfections.I don't look for perfect,I look for someone who can fill my imperfections.You to will also find that person but that person isn't me".

Suzy smiled and tears fell down her cheek"So is that love?".

Kai nodded shyly and chuckled lightly"Yeh it's an indescribable feeling".

Suzy smiled"You have to see someone don't you?".

Kai smiled"what?No".

Suzy smiled"You keep checking your watch but go.Go before I change my mind".

"What?"asked Kai.

"GO!"Suzy said.

Kai nodded and went."Quick"Suzy said.Kai nodded and ran it was already 3:48 pm.Suzy sighed and the waiter came and gave the order"Mega meal for two".

"Thank you but I'm only gonna pay for one.Can I have a refund for the other one?"said Suzy wiping her tears.

"No refunds sorry"said the waiter.

Suzy put her glass down"Then eat that".

"Excuse me?"said the waiter.

"Here you can eat with me"said Suzy.

The waiter nodded and sat down.

"EAT!"shouted Suzy and then laughing.

The waiter looked at Suzy weirdly and took a bite out of the burger."What's your name?"asked Suzy.

"Myungsoo"replied the waiter.

Suzy nodded"I'm Suzy".

Meanwhile.....

Kai ran with all his energy to the shops and in the fountain where he said they'd meet no one was to be found.He sat down and sighed.Krystal tapped his back and smiled.

"You waited.I'm so sorry"said Kai .

Krystal smiled"It's okay...I overheard you and Suzy so I know.Naeun was bored so she left actually it was a few minutes ago".

Kai nodded"What do you want to do?".

Krystal smiled"Well there's an aquarium in COEX mall so...".

Kai nodded and grabbed Krystal's hand and went to the aquarium in the shopping complex.

The two admired the fishes around and they were amazed by the size of the shark"Omo".They walked around and bought silly head bands and took pictures.

They ate street food which was very savoury and when Krystal wasn't looking Kai bought a bouqet of flowers and suprised her with it"Krystal".

Krystal turned around and saw Kai with the bouqet of flowers"Will you be my girlfriend?".

A group of people gathered around and she blushed and also became embarrassed"Uh.......yes".The crowd cheered and Kai hugged Krystal.