Na Eunknow

Before the Sun Sets

Kai looked in both directions but Krystal couldn't be found.He was tired and exhausted but he kept running just to find Krystal but Kai just couldn't find her.Kai knelt down in the rain and cried.Meanwhile Krystal was crying in the girls toilets at school.She was sitting there by herself and crying..words of her emotions couldn't be described.She heard footsteps of a girl coming in so she quickly wiped her tears.

The girl that came in knocked on her toilet door"Hello?".

Krystal looked shocked but she said nothing and put her feet up so that the girl wouldn't be able to tell that someone was in the toilet.The girl knocked again"Don't hide,I've already seen your feet".She slid a pack of tissues underneath.

More tears came down Krystal's eyes as she remembered Kai when the girl said that when he bought the shoes for her.Krystal had a sick like voice"Thank you".

The girl continued talking"I guess I'll be going now".

"Wait"said Krystal getting out of the toilet.
The girl turned around and it was the same girl in class that got in to Korea University.She smiled and put her hand out for a handshake"Hi,I'm Naeun Son".

Krystal smiled and shook her hand"Sorry you had to see all my drama.I'm Krystal by the way".

Naeun and Krystal walked together in the playground and Krystal told her about what happened.Naeun nodded"Well I always disliked Suzy and don't worry be strong Kai likes you anyway.I have the ability to guess who likes who it is 97% accurate".

Krystal half smiled"But why would he like me ,Suzy is far more prettier,smarter and richer".

Naeun sighed and got up and frowned"Excuse me?Without money she's nothing.She may be pretty but her ugly personality ruins it.She's completely fake and we went to the same elementary school in America.She was a spoilt mean brat there believe it or not.Her reputation was so bad so she came to Korea to study and faked up her personality but it's slowly revealing so that's why she's careful with me".

Krystal looked at Naeun"Woah you know a lot".

Naeun smiled and dusted her hands"I'm observant that's probably why I'm smart and don't lower yourself.I've observed you since day 1 and you are beautiful inside and out like a flower so never waste its beauty because it can never be created by man".

Krystal listened to her words and she looked puzzled"You sound a lot like-".

(school bell)

Naeun smiled"Oh that's the bell got to go for class".

Krystal nodded looking confused and shouted from afar waving"Thank you but we're in the same class".

Naeun ran to class and took a deep breath"Few".