Fly High

Before the Sun Sets

Mrs Kim nudged her husband with her elbow with a smile"Hey look,it's Krystal".Mr Kim sighed but slightly smiled at them"I won't disturb".

Mrs Kim sighed"I'm jealous of them,they were able to fight for what I wasn't able to...love".

Kai held both of Krystal's hands tightly"You came?".

Krystal was crying"Kai........I.....I....I...I love you".

Kai smiled and his eyes were watery"I love you to".

"I'm sorry,I lied about not remembering you.I just didn't want to be a burden anymore"cried Krystal.

Kai shook his head"That doesn't matter,as long as you love me and I love you".

Krystal smiled."Flight number 7 808 American Airlines,Incheon to New York now boarding".

Kai and Krystal paused and then turned around"My flight".

Krystal nodded and wiped her tears with a smile"You can go".

Kai looked like he was stabbed as he let go of her hands"Promise me you will wait for me,three years".

Krystal nodded and crossed her heart"I promise".

He walked to his family and they waved good bye to Krystal.Krystal held her tears until Kai turned around.

Three hours later....

Kai was on the plane reading Krystal's diary before.He looked at her wishlist and smiled.He took a deep breath and looked out of his window.Naeun placed her hand on Kai's shoulder and gave a comforting smile.