Cassiopeia

Before the Sun Sets

Kai awkwardly waved and smiled and Krystal smiled back.There was two minutes of awkwardness before Kai got the guts to speak.He turned to her"Krystal".Krystal nodded.

"Is there a possibility that you will love me again even though you can't remember me and I seem like a whole new stranger to you?"asked Kai.

Krystal froze and took some time before she spoke.Kai tried to smile"If it's no I won't bother you again".He got up from the bench.

Krystal felt as though she swallowed a knife"Wait.You do have a chance".

Kai sat back down and smiled shyly"You don't have to give me an answer right now but I'll give you 10 days and I'll ask you what you truly feel about me".

Krystal smiled"You seem like a really nice person,no wonder why you were my boyfriend but at this point I still don't know the answer to your question".

Kai looked at his shoes"See the shoes your wearing it's the same as the one I'm wearing now".

Krystal smiled and she look somewhat surprised"How?Is this from you?".

Kai nodded"Yes,it was the first thing I bought you but you didn't want me to buy it because it was expensive.On that very day we opened our report cards together.(sigh).You also found out I was a fanboy of TVXQ on that day".

Krystal smiled"I was that troublesome".

"Not at all"replied Kai smiling."I forgot to tell you this but when I told you to wait in the food court because I was going to the toilet I was actually buying the same shoes like a couple shoe.It sounds really gay and cheesy but...".

Krystal chuckled and then stared at the floor.She kicked her shoes on the floor.Then she looked up at the sky and pointed"Omo,speaking of TVXQ look at the Cassiopeia constellation".

Kai looked at the night sky and smiled"Wow,I can't believe it especially that I've seen it with you".

Krystal turned to Kai and slowly smiled"Thank you Kai".

Kai looked puzzled"Why all of a sudden?".

Krystal shook her head and smiled"Just thank you for everything because even though I don't know you,I know that you've taken care of me well".

She hugged Kai and closed her eyes and Kai hugged her to.Yoonbaek walked out from the veranda and saw the two afar.He sighed but smiled"Hopefully she makes the right decision".