It's Hard to Avoid

Before the Sun Sets

Krystal had been sad about the fact that her best friend Gongchan had left for America and her sadness is topped with the fact that Kai had not accepted her feelings.Krystal was walking to class and Kai tried to call for her but Krystal purposely ignored him.

Kai had been doing every possible thing to cheer up Krystal but she had been doing her best to ignore him and she felt like she was stabbed everytime she avoided him.

Kai threw a paper airplane from his class while Krystal was in Physical Education and all the girls were giggling and fangirling except for Krystal.

(Roxpineda tumblr)

Krystal picked up the airplane and smiled which made Kai happy but instead she gave it to another girl in her class"I think this is for you".

The girl opened the airplane and she read it aloud"Smile,you look better when you do".

All the girls screamed in joy"Kai Oppa Saranghae".

When Krystal heard the letter she chuckled sarcastically.

Kai sat back down his seat in disappointment and Suzy looked at him sadly.

Kai decided to give it another try in lunch he bought her a drink but she walked away.

After school....

Kai was about to give up so he grabbed Krystal by the arm.Krystal turned around and looked somewhat happy and sad.

Kai looked sad"Please talk to me".

Krystal had teart eyes"No I can't face you because everytime I see you I die a little inside".

Kai looked into her eyes and went silent"But we're still friends right?".

Krystal laughed fakely"Your righ we're only friends".

Krystal was about to walk when she accidentally fainted.

Kai quickly saved her before she fell onto the cement"Krystal!".