Killing Inside

Before the Sun Sets

Krystal put on her back pack and bent down on one knee to tie her shoelace.She got up and then infront of her backyard was guy leaning on a tree with his head looking down at the floor.He was holding onto a bike.

Krystal had teary eyes but as she had a flashback of Kai.'It's okay as long as you don't let go'.She quickly wiped her tears and tried to avoid Kai.She covered her face with her hands and powerwalked.She was hoping he wouldn't notice but....

Kai smiled and quickly went up to her.He held Krystal's arm and brought her to the bike"Let's go".

Krystal was dragged by Kai by the arm and was seated by him on the bike.He smiled widely as he got onto the bike.Krystal wrapped her hands around him so she would be safe"Oh the school's there".

Kai didn't reply and remained quiet instead he did a sly smile.

Krystal lightly shook Kai"Ya,the school,you past it".

Kai smiled"I heard".

"Why aren't you stopping?"asked Krystal.

"We're not going to school today"replied Kai.

"What?!"said Krystal with her eyes slightly widened.

Kai remained quiet and ignored everything Krystal was saying"Just keep quiet".

Krystal became tired of complaining and eventually became quiet.In her head'Before I wanted to see you more than anything but now I don't want to because it's slowly killing me inside'.She laid her head on Kai's back and a tear drop fell.