The Man

Before the Sun Sets

Kai quickly put the shoes that he had bought in his school bag and he went to Krystal in the food court.He looked for Krystal in every direction but she wasn't to be found.

Krystal crept behind Kai"Boo!Revenge".

Kai smiled and got a little shock.Krystal sat down on a table"I though you were doing number 2 because you were in the toilets for quite some time".

Krystal looked mildly offended and he smiled"Excuse me?".He smiled and sat down as well and he looked at Krystal's feet"Oh aren't you gonna wear the shoes?".

Krystal looked at her feet"Tomorrow".

Kai smiled and knelt down"I want to see you with the shoes now since I bought them".He took the shoes out of the box and took off Krystal's shoe.

Krystal looked embarrassed"Uh..I'll put it".

Kai prevented Krystal from getting the shoes and she almost fell off her chair and was looking straight into Kai's eyes.Kai cleared his throat"I said I'll do it".Kai took off Krystal's other shoe and he saw that she had odd socks on.He chuckled lightly"How cute?".

Krystal hid her feet and pouted"Meany".

Kai smirked"What's the point of hiding when I've already seen it besides it isn't weird at all".Krystal took her hands of her feet and Kai took off his shoes"I do that do".

Krystal smiled and they high-fived each other"We're both weird".

As a gentleman he carefully put on the shoes and sat back down on his chair"What do you want to eat?".He pointed at all the take away shops around them.Krystal puffed her cheeks and began to think"It's tricky".Kai gulped as Krystal did that facial expression'She's so pretty and cute.Shouldn't that be illegal?'.

Krystal smiled ah"McDonalds".Kai nodded.They went to McDonalds and ordered their desired food.When they were going to sit down a man who looked proper and elegant called out Kai's name"Kai".

Krystal and Kai stopped smiling and they looked at each other.The man grabbed his arm"Let's go".Kai looked sad but he obeyed what the man said and waved at Krystal reluctantly leaving her.Krystal waved and tried to smile but she was puzzled.