Bike ride

Before the Sun Sets

Krystal walked outside to the mailbox to check if they received any letters and there wasn't any except for one which was a pink origami heart.Krystal looked around as she got the origami heart.She opened it and it said 'Take 14 steps and go to the closest tree'.

Krystal followed what the letter said and she reached an old willow tree and then there was another origami heart stapled on the tree.She opened it up and read it'Go to the park fountain'.Again Krystal followed the orders and this time the origami heart was in the water. Krystal scratched her head"Ah...really". She leaned forward and got the origami heart'take two steps,put your hands in the air and catch'. Krystal looked puzzled'catch what?'. A paper plane flew into her hands and she quickly opened it'Move to the right!'.Krystal obediently followed what the paper plane said. Bells from a bike rang and a bike passed her almost knocking her down to her feet.

Krystal got up and dusted of her bottom "Hey!"She looks up and couldn't see the person clearly because of the sun so she covered her eyes from the sun and found Kai on a bike.

Kai put his hand out and warmly smiled "Come on".  

Krystal accepted his hand and got on the bike.

"Hold on tight"said Kai.

They drove past the park and the evergreen trees.A breeze blew past them so Kai spread his wings"Wooo".

Krystal closed her eyes and grabbed Kai tightly which made Kai nervous.Krystal has tears falling down her cheeks which landed on Kai's shoulders.Kai put his hands back on the bike and stopped in front of a beach.Quickly Krystal wiped her tears.

He helped Krystal get down"Are you okay?".

Krystal held her tears in and smiled.

(Krystal's mind)

'It hurts more when I get closer to you because in the end I'm going to be gone anyway'.

Krystal grabbed Kai's arm and Kai turned to face her.

Kai smiled and held Krystal's hand'It's okay as long as you don't let go'.

Krystal's heart stopped beating for a mere second and her and Kai's eyes met again.Kai gave Krystal a hug which made Krystal cry.The sun setted and Krystal smiled with tears in her eye as it setted.