Farewell For Now

Before the Sun Sets

A few days later...

Kai and Naeun were at the seaside town where he went with Krystal.They walked to the antique shop and the bell on the door rang as they entered.

The old lady peered over her glasses and smiled"Kai,Naeun!".She quickly walked towards them and held their hands tightly with a warm smile.

Kai and Naeun formally bowed and politely gave the old lady a hamper filled with goodies"Hello,grandma".

Their grandma smiled as she gratefully accepted the hamper"Oh no,you shouldn't have,sorry I haven't prepared anything".

Kai smiled"Actually,we can't stay long we're going to the United States tomorrow.We just came to say goodbye".

The old lady's smiled faded"Oh.......in...in..that case take care.Your mother's plan worked ay..that traitor".

.Naeun hugged her grandma followed by Kai and they got all emotional.

"Don't grow up to be like them"their grandma said.

The two nodded."We'll come back in five years time"replied Kai.

"By that time I'll probably be gone"their grandma lightly laughed.

Kai shook his head"No you won't because you're strong".

Their grandma smiled and wiped her tears.Naeun hugged her once more and they received a peck on the cheek.

Kai got in the car and waved"We'll call you".

Their grandma nodded.