Jongup `five.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

You scrutinize every little part of your body and watch your figure printed in the mirror opposite you. You huffed bitterly. 'This is not what i want. This is not what i want.' You cursed in between. You hated your body so much. You wanted your body to be like those models who appear on those stupid commercials on TV. Yes, stupid. It made you realise about the society that only elegant girls are allowed to appear on TV. That's just plain ridiculous. 

 

Though countless of people have confessed to you that they are jealous of your perfect body shape, you still denied it. Most people even said that you have the body like all the stunning models, Victoria Secret, Heidi Klum and more. It's not that you are not thankful for what God has given you, it just that whenever you look at those models out there, your self esteem dropped to the extent. 

 

Your boyfriend, Jongup has been observing every little thing you did awhile ago. He's another one. He love to praise you no matter what. Yea, you know he's your boyfriend. But, sometimes you thought that he wasn't being serious. You love it when he praised you, because he care for you and don't want you to be hurt, but the thing is Jongup is being too honest and innocent. People must have think you're one an insane girl ; hating on her own boyfriend who compliments her. It's just that, nothing is perfect in your eyes. You want to see whatever Jongup see in you.

 

He sighed as he changed his seating position on the bed. "Babe, until how long more are you going to be standing there and watch your perfect body?" There he goes again. Praising you. "No, Jongup. How many times must I say, it's not perfect. I hate it. Look at this, this fats and this. Ugh!" You whined, eyes still glued in the mirror. You let out a deep sigh. 

 

Jongup clicked his tongue hearing your statement of disagreement. No matter how many times he would tell you your body perfectly fine, you wouldn't want to listen to him. You once had a fight with him about this thing. Absurb, you know. He shouted at you for being too negative. He was right, but... if he was on your shoe, he would understand it. All girls are like this right? Don't you think so?

 

 

He got up from the bed and approached you. He embraces you from the back. It was kind off awkward since you were only wearing a mini tank top and cute denim shorts  and he was in his wife beater that clearly exposed to his toned abs. He wrapped his hands on your waist and place his chin on your shoulders. You felt the heat from his body to your back. He loves to stay over at your house. Sometimes, when your parents weren't at home, he would sleep over for about 2-3 days. Nope, you're still fresh. He didn't have the thought of wanting you more this early. He wanted you to stay pure as long as he's yours.

 

"My ____, do you know no matter how hard you try to decrease your weight, you're still perfect in my eyes. Trust me, why would I lie to you? If you aren't perfect, do you think I would be here, by your side? Of course I would  still be here. Awful or gorgeous, i  still want you." He spoke up, as if he could read your train of thoughts. You didn't want to believe him even though he's your boyfriend but your heart keeps telling you that he was serious. 

 

"This is one the reason why I love you. You won't fail to cheer me up, despite you know that I don't like it when you're being too honest. I just don't know, maybe that's what you see. But what i see is total different, Jongup. I.. I really hope you know what i mean." You sighed, not looking at his face from the mirror view.

 

He intertwined your fingers with him. He observed you from the mirror. You turned pink when he looked at you. He twirled you around so you could face him. He is now holding on to your face looking into your eyes, deep. You wanted to burst out laughing when you looked at his serious face, but you didn't.

 

"You're perfectly perfect, Kim ___. This is like the umpteenth time I'm telling you, and i'm going to said it again till forever. Every inch of your face are flawless. I thanked God and your mom for giving me such a magnificient girlfriend like you." You blushed at his words. 

 

"Like what?" You really wanted to know the definition of his perfect. What does he see in you is what you really wanted to know. 

 

"This," He kissed your forehead. "This too." He  pecked your nose. "This fluffy thing too." He gave another pecked on both of your cheeks. "And finally this," Your lips. You shut your eyes, captivating the feel. You kissed him back. Both your nose brushed as the both of you broke apart. Your face were only a few meters apart from him. You felt his breath on your cheeks. "All of that. P. E. R. F. E. C. T." He spelled the word 'Perfect' one by one. His voice was deep and y. You almost forgot what had happened earlier.  You chuckled.

 

"I am seriously serious, ___." He added on, still cupping your face.

 

"Really? Then, show me your 6 packs! Hehehe." You let out a small giggled for joking around with him. You didn't realised that you actually requested that. He might have think how desperate you are. His eyebrows went up and a few seconds later he got what you've requested. He lifted his shirt bit by bit. You gulped down, hard. Honestly, this is going to be your first time seeing his abs. 2 years of a relationship with him, you never thought of wanting to look at it. Now that curiousity kills you. 

 

Every moment he lifted his shirt, your heart beat extremely fast. Part of you wanted to look away since you were too shy but your naughty mind keeps telling you to stick your eyes on him. Jongup breathe in before he revealed his precious body to you.

 

'ASDFHJJSDT DAMN THAT BODY.' Your mind was busy fangirling but the real you was calming down as much as you could. You didn't realised that you actually made an 'O' shape with your mouth and that 'Wow' sound blurted out from your lips. Jongup turned deep red and laugh. You snapped from reality. 'Oh .' You cursed. 

 

"Oh, no. no. That wasn't what i meant Jongup." It was awkward. Really awkward. 'Stupid self for not controlling.' You hissed earning another chuckled from Jongup.

 

"Happy now? Are you satisfied now?" His shy smile was still there on his face. You couldn't help it but to blush. "It was... beautiful. Hah." What the hell Kim ___. You stupid girl for being too awkward like turtle. You didn't know what to do. You were too shy. Jongup giggled once more. 

 

"Why are you so worked up, baby girl?" He move closer to you. "Uh, stupid Jongup, why are making me feel this way." You jokingly scolded him. You slapped his arm when he laughed at you. "That's what you wanted right, don't you dare call me stupid eh." He began to lift you up. You were struggling to get down. You slapped his arms continuously so he could bring you down, but he didn't bother at all.

 

"I won't let you down. Promise me something." He asked. You looked down at him since the way he lifted you up was much more higher than his head.

 

"What?" You casually asked. "Promise me that you won't say such things again. Believe it or not, you're still perfect, in good shape like you were last time. You're still the same angel I'm gonna marry." You heart went bloomy when he said that. You don't want to promise him, because you're afraid that you'll break the promise. You finally thought after earning a questioning look from him.

 

"I can't promise that, Jongup. But i will try to not say it infront of you." You chuckled. "I love you, Moon Jongup. Thanks for tolerating my attitude. You're the best." You giggled. "Now.... let me down..." You asked.

 

"It's nothing babygirl. I love you more. Look, you're gorgeous even if you were in this state. No more negative thoughts, just no more. Throw them away will you? For me?" His eyes twinkled as he slowly brought you down. 

 

You simply nodded and pulled him for a hug and buried your head to his chest.

 

"I will, Jongup. I will."

- - -

______________________________________________________

Weee!~ Any Jongup biased here? I honestly think Jongup would be a good boyfriend! 

He's an angel! Hope this isn't that boring! >_< Thank you to those who subscribe and comment.

You guys made me happy! Thank you!~ ^_^ You all know who i'll be updating next right? 

Our dearest maknae! ^_^ I'll update soon!

Oh! Please do check out my INFINITE Oneshots too! >_< /Thick skin./

-Inspiritsxc