Yongguk `fourteen.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

Breathless. Gasping for air. Cold sweat trickled down your forehead, sweating your face as you ran. The chilly weather during the nightfall isn't helping you at all. You clutched onto your handbag tightly - deep - your fingernails buried in, leaving a clear mark of your fingernails on the leather skinned handbag of yours. 

 

You occasionally turn your gaze towards the back every each seconds, afraid if that stalker would suddenly appear. Your breath were hard, panting for oxygen. Words didn't seem to exit your mouth instead a tiny whimpered came out intermittently.

 

You squealed when your feet accidentally kicked a trashbag thrown at the side of the dark street. You pulled your bag nearer to your body as you continue to walk, ety split. 

 

Once again, you glance back. He is back. He is there. Chasing after me. He is following. The stalker is following me. Your mind thought, aghast. No, no. Why me of all people?

 

Tears couldn't seem to control itself. It rolled down your puffy, smooth skin. You were alarmed, petrified, intimidated and many more frightening words that best describe you at that moment. Never in your life have you been stalked. To be exact, he has been stalking you lately and it creep the hell out of you. Since that, marks the first { you've been stalked.}

 

Just don't please. Please. Your eyes shut tightly closed as you chanted those words - still closely holding your bag tight and briskly jogged. 

-BUMP*

You shrieked upon tumbling to the anonymous infront of you. Terror - stricken, timorous, scared - stiff. 'How in the world can he be as fast as lightning and be here right before me.' You breath were everywhere. You obviously  couldn't calm the down. 

"Please, I begged you. What do you from me? Wh-"

"I'm sorry, but is there anything wrong?" The man - whom you bumped into a few seconds ago, stood before you. Interrupting you stuttering words. Your eyelids were battling to open it.

 

As you regain your courage, you faced a well-built man, about one and a half height from yours. Flawless features, nose likely sharp, full lips, fringe up revealing his smooth peachy forehead. Expression extremely concerned. 

 

"Are you okay?" He killed your curious stare. "You looked worried, and were shutting your eyes as you were walking till you bumped into me." He added before continuing, "It looks like you were running away from someone,"

Split seconds, you angled your head to your back only to find your stalker walking up creepily towards you. You bit your lips before facing back to the man before you. "He is there. Behind me. Coming up," You spoke, catching up your breath. The stranger infront slightly shifted his head to catch a view of the mentioned person. 

"Who is he?" He casually asked after shifting his gaze to you, the way he asked were as if you knew him well. Infact he was just a pure stranger. 

"He... he... is my stalker," Tears rolled down mercilessly. "Please help me. I'm beyond shocked. He has been following me lately and tonight, it got this worst - following me back after work." Your eyes were begging for his help. Though he was also yet another stranger, possibly could be exactly a piece of the stalker but his eyes, his eyes, gaze were soft. You, trust him that moment since you need help desperately.

The stranger's eyes widen in complete disgust as the word, 'stalker' instinctively escaped his lips. His eyebrows furrowed deep as he glare at the approaching stalker.

Swiftly, he pulled your petite body rough yet tender behind him as he began to speak up towards the now-infront- of -him, your stalker. Protecting you as best as he could, holding your arm on his other hand as he breathe in hard. You peeked through to catch the view of the horrific stalker's face. He was full of hatred, jealousy. You could read them.

 "What do you want?" The stranger husky deep voice asked sternly towards the stalker. 

"I want her." He casually replied. The stalker voice was completely frightful. It was ultimately disgusting. Your tears rolled again for countless of time. The feeling of being apprehensive engulfed you. You were frightened, yet, the stranger's arm surprisingly calm you in a bit though he was nothing but a - stranger.

"Get lost. She is mine," Your heart skipped for a seconds hearing his fake confession to the stranger.

"I don't trust you, scumbag! Give her to me, she know I want her. And she wants me too," A slight smirk crept at the corner of his lips. 

Ew, yuck, ew, yuck. 

"Get the hell out of here before my fist landed on your ing useless face, you dirtball! You know I detest, i repeat, i hate stalkers. Now move it," He shot back at the dumbfounded stalker. 

"I'll come and get you again, ___. You wait." With that he walked away as he threw you a y-gross looking stare.  You shrink a little when he called your name. How bad - the stalking, is it till he knew my name? Salty tears rolled down,yet again.

"Hey," He called out as soon as the stalker was no where of both your sight. Your shoulders jumped up and down due to the silent sobbed. 

"Th- Thank you, Thank you so much, Mr Stranger. I... I cou-" He pulled you into his embrace. Into his embrace. He hugged you. Face felt flat into his chest. You sniffed hard, wetting his t-shirt. He was calm as he caressed your smooth hair, lovely.

"Shush, I will be here." He coaxed calmly, yet sweet. You sniffed in the man's scent of cologne. He was a stranger. You were in the arm of a stranger but that feeling, told you he was a kind hearted one. 

 

After calming down, you wiped away the salty water with the back of your hands and mumbled, "Sorry. I wet your t-shirt." The stranger, still have yet to introduce himself to you looked directly in your eyes. "___- sshi," He called out. A little stunned, you looked up at his concerned face.

"You okay now? I'm Yongguk." Finally. Finally. Finally he introduced. Yongguk, my hero that night. You thought. "Thank you," You mumbled again. 

"No, I'm glad I saved a young pleasant girl like you. I hate stalkers, really." You chuckled at his sweet comment. 

"I was serious," He added, serious now. Your smile automatically vanished.

"I'm sorry though, I 'lied' to that brat that you're my girlfriend. I'll apologise to your boyfriend?" He asked. Completely sorry.

You shooked your head, swiftly. "No, no. I don't have a boyfriend, though." Earning a gasp from Yongguk. 

"Wh- what? You kidding me girl? A dainty looking girl like you, ain't no boyfriend?" Bewildered. 

"Nope." Your reply. 

"Wow, what in the world are those men who ever saw you thinking bout? Don't they even think that you're fit to be their girlfriend?" Yongguk chuckled at his words. And so you did. 

"Sadly no, except for that... dirtball - what you called him." You giggled. Yongguk flashed his cutely smile, flashing his reddish pink gum. He looks cute.

"And... me...." Yongguk was mumbling.

"Sorry what?" You questioned.

"Nothing~"

An awkward silent came by. You basically kept your gaze on your toes and not knowing what about Yongguk. 

"____ - sshi," He called again. His voice was... soothing. You loved him calling your name. What is this feeling?

"At least, thanks to that dirtball that I know your name," He giggled cheekily before you could look up to him.

Silence. Your thoughts were playing mindless-ly. Question in your mind were left unanswered. 

"I... sent you home?" He rubbed the back of his neck with a small sincere smile form on his lips. "You know, what if he came back? Nam saying?" His eyebrows arched. 

You flashed him your sincere smile towards him, explaining how thankful you are to him that night.

"Thank you, Yongguk - sshi. I don't know how to reward you back."

"I know of one thing,"

"What?"

"Walk back home with me," He smiled. "I'll sent you home, ___- sshi. You know it isn't safe if you... you know? I am not like your stalker, trust me." He let out his arm, for you to take - to where you were taken by surprise by his action. 

"Come on," He tilted his head convincing you.

"I'll protect you," He added. For this moment, you know you had to trust him.

"Thank you, you're sweet." Earning a gummy smile from him as he took you by the hand. 

Little did you know, he was secretly in love with you at the first sight.

- - -

_________________________________________________________________

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY READERS & SUBBIES!  It's not that late right? >_< It's 11 plus pm. (3rd Jan) According to Jongup, it's not. Lol!

Anyway anyway anyway, Yongguk oneshot for you^_^ Hope you guys enjoyed and sorry for not updating for long~ I. was. busy. --- kinda.

BANG YONGGUK I LOVE YOU~But i love Jepp Blackman more :P (See what I did there?) Lol.  I was actually squealing when i wrote this lol eww say no to stalker but yes to stalker bang yongguk. ;)  Lol sorry, my feels for Yongguk is just... too much. Mind me :) Anw, as usuals, comment & subscribe you fellow silent reader! I READ your comments! LOVE Y'ALL~

-Inspiritsxc