Yongguk `twenty-six.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

Your heart literally squashed together as all the feelings overflow out of you flooding you with rage, bitter pill, bummer, agitated and all torn up when you read the comments from netizen commented on a post of someone at the social network, twitter.

 

You bit your inner cheeks hard, trying to contain the feelings. You didn't want to be weak and let all the emotion control you. You stare at the picture Youngjae tweeted earlier - picture of the TS Family together.

 

Of course the caption that Youngjae wrote was about their senior, SECRET supporting their recent album comeback, Oneshot while each of them holding on to the album with smiling face at the camera as well as B.A.P together with them. But what you were upset were nothing about his caption. 

 

What bother you alot was where that one member from SECRET stood next to the member of B.A.P and adding up reading the comment, you don't feel good. Your boyfriend was standing next to no other than SECRET's main vocalist, Jieun. 

 

COMMENTS:

LEEJOOYEON11: Why do I always see whenever TS groups took picture together, Jieun will always be next to Yongguk. Awww, this two are so cute! <3

parktaehim885732: Looking at Bang's gummy smile while standing next to Jieun, he must be silently screaming, "We're secretly DATINGGGG~!"

iloveshinminah: Both Jieun and Yongguk looks so comfortable next to each other!

 

Your tears were battling to rush out from your eyes. You shut it force not wanting it to flow but instead, it crept out at the corner of your eyes. You teared, in the end. It was hurting to read those comments despite you know you shouldn't. But if you didn't read them, until when will you realise all this?

 

Why? Isn't the stage both of them had promoting "Going Crazy" few months ago enough? Why do people still need to talk about this sensitive thing? Indeed, true. Your relationship with Yongguk hasn't yet decided to be publish publicly. You didn't want the extra support from fans since you are Yongguk's girlfriend.

 

That explain to why people still hoping on wanting Yongguk and Jieun to be together since they didn't know you exist. You looked up again to your laptop screen only to find the picture staring at you. Somehow you were hoping it would magically disappear but, ridiculous. 

 

Not wanting to hurt yourself any more, you slammed shut the laptop hard and pushed it away far from you. You broke down. Shoulders moving up and down as tears kept blurring your vision. You didn't want to know anymore.

 

The weird thing was, why was Yongguk so smiley in the picture? You may have thought, Ah he must be happy that SECRET sunbaenim are supporting him but then again the question is, why is it that he always stood next to Jieun everytime there's a photo taking? Why not beside other B.A.P members or at least other SECRET members.

 

You knew you weren't suppose to be jealous but you just couldn't help it. You heard the main door were clicked open followed by a, 'I'm home~' from a deep, husky voice slowly making his way to your room. He gave a light knock on the door before turning the doorknob and enter the room which only to be greeted by you weeping.

 

Yongguk didn't know that you were crying since you were on your tummy on the bed, face covered with pillows. As he got near to you, you felt the side of the bed sink in signalling he was present next to you. "Hey. . ." He warmly call out which you gave no respond. 

 

You were actually disappointed. That's it. He called out once more, this time holding on to your shoulders as he shower you with kisses on your head and neck. He thought you were sleeping and know nothing about you crying until you slowly lift your face off the pillow, harshly yet softly, flicking away his arm and say, "Don't touch me," and left for the kitchen.

 

Did you just say that? You didn't know. All you know was that with him next to you being cheerful when you're the opposite and either pretending or not knowing at all, you didn't like it. You went to the kitchen to grab a glass of warm water to ease you. You washed your face while sniffing and rest your back at the kitchen counter.

 

Yongguk was utterly bewildered at your attitude. He didn't know what exactly made you mad and rough till you didn't want to say a word to him even letting out a, 'Don't touch me.' He was totally upset to why you treated him that way. He wanted to follow you or even stop you but then he saw the laptop on the bed and clearly knew it has got something related to it.

 

Checking your laptop, curiously as he was, he saw the picture Youngjae tweeted on the screen and below it was all the comments that had disappoint you. He cupped his mouth in disbelief as he frantically shut it back. Now he knew the reason why. Yongguk hurriedly went down to get you.

 

"Baby. . ." He began, startling you a little with his deep voice. You watched him from the corner of your eyes as he slowly make his way to you. Yet again, the feelings came back. You were upset with Yongguk. "Baby. . . if what cause you to be this cold towards me because of what you read from the people commented, then that is what they think but not me."

 

You didn't reply but instead you walked away from him only to be stopped by him grabbing your arm, firm but gently. "Please. . . listen to me. . ." He begged. You heed his words and stood there silently waiting for him to continue. "Why would you be upset reading all them comments about me and Jieun when clearly you have me now?"

 

You gulped down your saliva processing his question on your mind. You reply with a, 'Because I am disappointed.' while looking down on the floor avoiding his eyes. "So you are telling me you're jealous that people are saying about me and Jieun?-"

 

"I am not jealous. I'm never the jealous type." You replied coldly. Yes, you lied. Of course you are jealous. Which part of you showing this attitude does he not get it?

 

"Then why are you being this way if you aren't?"

"Because I am afraid what they say may actually come true."

"Baby, I already have you now and why would I want Jieun?" 

"You just don't understand-" Tears start rolling again.

"I do understand you. I know you were afraid of me falling in love with Jieun since we did a performance together and we are in the same company having to see each other everyday. But you can't be stereotype and believe that with all this I will fall in love with her." Yongguk sighed deeply as he continue to stare in your eyes. Still not looking in his eyes, you murmered a, 'But-' only to be cut by him again.

"No buts, I have you only in my eyes. Not Jieun not any other girl. Can you stop thinking about me leaving you for other girl because it hurts me even more knowing that you don't believe me and have no faith in me," This time he grabbed your hands, forcing your eyes to look into his.

 

"I'm sorry." That is all you can say. Hearing his words and with a pleading plus convincing voice makes you soften at his sincerity. You felt much more relief from having to hear him say that from the bottom of his heart. 

 

He pulled you in for a big warm hug. Since he was taller than you, you place your head on his chest and you felt his body relaxed when you hug him back. It feels really protective and warm like for goodness sakes if that's not the greatest feeling in the world.

 

"You won't hate Jieun will you?" He whispered softly in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "I know I shouldn't be." You replied him calm in between the hug. His hands protectively wrapped tighter around your waist as he plant kisses on your neck. You instictively brought your shoulders up since your weak spot when it comes to tickling were your neck. 

 

Yongguk loosened his grip on you and at you when you face him, resting your chin on his chest and say, "What?". He pouted slightly before giving a ert smirk and say, "You don't like me kissing your neck?" 

 

You responded to him by telling him that it was ticklish and you don't like it. Yongguk then told you that he won't make it ticklish and with split seconds he attached his lips to your neck, then lovingly to your cheek. You know he was trying to make you feel better and it did. "I don't want you to cry anymore." He said in between. He didn't want to be the reason why you were upset.

 

"You know I'm doing this to show I love you right?" He asked then bit your earlobe gently. "You know I allow you to do that because I love you too, right?" You throw back the question. Yongguk smile widely showing his gummy smile and with that you shift closer to the crook of his neck before planting a smooch on his jawline.

 

________________________________________________________

FLUFFY YONGGUKKKKKK ASDFGJKLK V__V LOL Did you guys enjoyed? ^_^ Well, not that I don't like Jieun, I love her, her voice and everything, she's pretty but I just don't ship her with Yongguk :< No I'm not jealous, [[[Of course I am jealous kekekeke]]] Sure you guys don't ship your bias with any other girl except you and BABYZ right? Haha~ I just don't see the need to ship them, [[[well to me ^_<]]] because SECRET & B.A.P are like family rightttt? So if you wanna ship them, take your ship and sail far away from me, LOL meanie me. I'm sorry T^T

 

AGAIN, big thank you to you who subscribed! & COMMENTED~ you guys are cute I swear! thank you for staying with me and supporting me! ^_^ Tbh whenever I see comments coming in and subscribers increased, I got all excited and wanting to update more often now! Hehehe ^_^ THANK YOU GUYS, Love you /THROW YOUR B.A.P BIAS, BE SURE TO CATCH ELSE I HAVE TO TAKE IT BACK/ <333

-Inspiritsxc