Himchan `forty-six.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

You clicked the refresh button on your keyboard countless of time. Waiting while hoping if he replied to your question. You kept on scrolling up and down, read through the old question being asked by people on his ask.fm. You pout to yourself reading the questions mostly girls ask about if he is still single and available or attached? You understood that many girls are after him and not surprise to see this kind of questions appearing on his ask.fm. However you felt relieved when you read all his answer to the questions, "I'm still single and available ;-)"

 

You would occassionally minimised the tab whenever someone walked passed you. You didn't want them to know who you are 'stalking' and most importantly what kind of question you ask. Though you find a quiet small space in the library, students will constantly walk to and fro since it's near to the segment of their favourite bookshelf.

 

You re-open the tab of his ask.fm and clicked on the reload button. Your heart almost jumped out of your chest when you saw him already replied to a few of the questions asked by anonymous. Your eyes swiftly check if he has already replied to your question and poof, there goes your question being answered by him. Slowly with your heart beating fast, you read his respond.

 

"Are you interested in girls right now? I mean like do you have any girls in your mind especially in your class? -Anonymous.

Ummm, maybe? I've set my eyes on this girl in my class, somehow. She's pretty and quiet. I wanna talk to her but I'm afraid I'll scare her. :-( Are you the one?"

 

You swear your heart were beating so loud and fast you thought that people who walked past you might have heard it. "Are you the one?" Though you didn't know who he was referring to in his answer, you felt yourself sweating like you don't know why, it suddenly sweat. Maybe because you have that feeling that that girl he is referring to is another girl in your class and not you because deep inside, you want the 'girl' he was referring to is you. Like who doesn't want their own crush to like them back right?

 

However another part of you kept on pestering you saying that he was actually mentioning about you. Yeah, it's kinda obvious that you were the only girl in class who were quiet compared to the other girls in class who kept on approaching him as and when they like. But pretty? You wouldn't say you are ugly but you wouldn't say you are pretty either. You just fall to the category of normal looking girls in school.

 

You continued to read the questions anonymous asked him hoping that he reveal more clue of who is the girl he is into. 

 

"do u have any eyecandy in class?

Not eyecandy but i'd say i like her? she sit infront row of the class near the teacher's table. ;-)"

 

"would u date me if i approach u?

Sure why not ;-)"

 

"what's the first letter of the person u like in this school?

For me to know and you to find out ;-)"

 

"what did she(the person you like) major in?

She major in art ;-) I admire her drawings."

 

Your heartbeat won't stop beating so fast whenever you read the answers. It's like there's someone inside of you telling you that your crush was indirectly referring to you. Yes you major in art  and yes you sit in the first row in class near the teacher's table. But to you those answers aren't enough to prove that it was you. Therefore you ask him again on ask.fm as an anonymous.

 

"Hi Himchan, mind if you gives us clue who is the girl you're interested in?"

 

You squealed to yourself for asking him those kind of question. Just when you were about to click the 'ask' button, someone interrupted you from behind, "Can I sit here? Oh hey, you're my classmate right? It's funny how we barely talk in class, glad I met you here."

 

You felt yourself jumping off your seat when you hear his voice. You turn around to be greeted by Himchan, smiling sheepishly. You didn't know what to answer, like you didn't want him to sit next to you because eventually all the secret stalking on his ask.fm would be a exposed but if you don't allow him, he will feel bad and he would think you are arrogant and those thing totally bothered you so much.

 

However behind all this, you forgot to do something really important, really important like if Himchan found out, you can just stabbed yourself with the pen on the table. The ask.fm tab, you forgot to minimise it. You realise Himchan's eyes already wandered to your labtop screen and you started to cursed bad words to yourself. What the hell! 

 

You quickly turn around to face your labtop and with shaky hands you minimise the button of the tab and to make it worst, your desktop background was a picture of Himchan, who clearly saw everything. 'Oh my God can I just jump off the building?' You cursed yourself before slamming the labtop shut and face Himchan with embarrassed face. 

 

"I'm sorry, oh yes you may sit here, there's no one anyway." You hope, with crossed fingers that Himchan didn't see what you see on your screen but that was pretty impossible because it was clearly shown right before him. He thanked you with a shy smile and place his belonging on the table and sit down slowly. You kept throwing cuss words to yourself for being extremely idiot maniac and at the same time you felt like crying. 'Why?' You asked yourself frustrated. You didn't want to turn on your labtop back because Kim Himchan is right next to you, he can clearly see whatever on the screen. 

 

You wanted to get up but felt bad and thought that Himchan might have think you hate him. Your face was red as a tomato and Himchan saw it. "You can continue your work, I will not bother you." Himchan began and in your mind you are shouting to him No, I won't continue unless you leave. You tapped your fingers on the table and began to use your phone acting like you have something else to do when infact you were cracking up your brain on what to do next.

 

"I've been wondering who has been asking me questions on my ask.fm. Guess I've found the answer. Ha ha." Himchan spoke without looking at you. You swiftly turn to look at him and there was a smile crept on his lips. What the hell? "That person on your desktop background, he look familiar to me." He continued gaining another round of face full of red from you. He saw it, he freaking saw it, now what the heck am I suppose to do. Ugh

 

"I- I- I am just-" You stopped, running out of words. Now this isn't the right time. You cursed yourself once again under your breathe. Himchan chuckled and turned to look at you. 

 

"You like me don't you? Why didn't you tell me ever since the first time you like me?" Himchan asked almost making you passed out. You  kept quiet pretending not to hear and you don't even want to hear him asking more questions. Seeing you keeping quiet and not answering his question, he grabbed your labtop, turn it on, sign in on the ask.fm page with his account and began to type on the reply segment on his ask.fm page.

 

His action caught you by surprise, you wanted to stopped him but you didn't because you were eager to know what he wanted to type. Seconds later, he pushed your laptop back infront of you and said, "Read."

 

Your eyes widened to whatever he have said, and in a matter of time, you followed what he said and read it. 

"Hi Himchan, mind if you gives us clue who is the girl you're interested in?"

She's you, the one asking this. Yes you. ;-)"

 

You looked at him, coudn't believe your eyes, couldn't believe that Himchan actually replied back to you, right infront of you. It felt like a dream right? But it's not. Himchan didn't want you think any further and started talking, making your stomach churns so badly.

 

"Now you know already right? Me too. Now I know who is the person who kept asking me this kind of questions. I'm glad it's you. Will you go out drink with me? My treat, I'll make you enjoy your day with me. We'll talk about how you like me, how you began to be a fan of me and how I started liking you." Himchan smiled while starting to pack his stuffs.

 

"Cocky eh?" You smiled shyly, only God knows how you felt. Though you felt really embarrassed that moment, you were glad it happened, really glad.

 

"I'm sure this cocky guy will make you like him even more, let's go?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Updated! Comment and subscribe! Thank you readers who commented all this while!^_^ Much Love!!! <333

Himchan update for all of you, good? bad? Idk, please comment thank you ^__^ /throw matoki/

-Inspiritsxc <3