Himchan `fifteen.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

Strolling to your locker leisurely as you blew your bangs, you seperated from your bestfriend, Himchan, as he needed to rush home. You literally dragged your heavy legs towards the locker. It was yet, another 'thirst'day.

 

One more day, one more day. And I am going to face the weekend, just endure this, ____. You chanted in your heart, trying to refrain yourself from cursing the boring, dull day.

 

Deliberately opening the door to your locker, a piece of light pink coloured paper slipped down smoothly as it landed on the floor right before your shoes. Again

 

As far as you know, you dislike pink colour and never in your life have you ever use a pink coloured paper for notes or write up. Oddly, it has been coming and coming whenever you open your locker. You have been receiving those pretty, yet mysterious letter eversince the mid semester begun.

 

You stuffed in your massive weight books in it before retrieving it back from the floor. You have always wanted to tell Himchan about those mysterious letters, asking him who he think does it came from. Yet, you always have that short term momery of yours. Only when you stepped infront of your locker, then it will came back, haunting you who the owner of the letters. And that, Himchan won't be there when you are at your locker. 

 

Still bewildered, you read those short message written on the pink paper. 

 

Hi there, beautiful. Don't frown. I know it's a bad day for you, but I hope this letter would somehow cheer you up. :) -S.A-

 

Surprisingly, a smile slowly formed at the corner of your small lips. Who is this 'S.A'? Swiftly, you digged in inside your locker and grabbed a stacked of pink coloured paper - all from the sender, known as S.A. Reading in piece by piece.

 

How's your day? I hope you doing good :) -S.A.-

 

I wish I can ask you this question I've been wanting to... -S.A.-

 

You looked good today :) No, I'm not your stalker. Have a nice day :) -S.A.-

 

It's monday! Monday blues much? Hope this will keep you smile! :) -S.A.-

 

You're pretty today, I was so happy I got to see you! :) -S.A.-

 

___, I've always see you frowning. Stop frowning, where is that beautiful smile of yours? :) -S.A.-

 

And the list goes on and on...

 

You have never thought of replying that S.A. Maybe it's too dangerous if I decided to reply him and before thing got worst... Your mind endlessly thought.

 

 

You have been keeping those letters he gave you all this while in your locker. Never in your mind have you wanted to throw it away. To you, it's like a gift from God for always making you smile. Why bother throwing it away. Still, that unanswered question kept on replaying in your mind, 'Who is this particular, S.A?'

 

~

 

"Himchan!" You called out from your desk after completing one drawing during Art Class. He was sitting two tables away from you and was busy touching up his final painting, concentrating when you decided to interrupt him.

 

"Mmm, yeah? What's up?" He answered with a stick of paintbrush glued in his mouth as he mumbled, eyes stick on his canvas. 

 

Decided not to trouble him, you yourself walk up right next to him. Dragging the empty chair next to him and rapidly sit on it before placing both your arms under your chin and your lips naturally form into a pout staring at the guy who is fully concentrating on his work. 

 

"What's wrong?" Himchan casually asked after realising your pout, still eyes glued on his canvas.

 

"I've been wanting to tell you this," Himchan stopped his painting the moment you voice that sentence. He placed his paintbrush back on the easel before facing you with baffled face plus a tinge of, nervous.

 

"What?" He replied, avoiding your stare.

 

"I've been receiving this," You digged into your pocket for the stacked of pink notes and showed Himchan. "It's a, letter-"

 

"Love letter?" Himchan questioned you, frowning. 

 

"I don't know Channie, It just somehow, creeps me out. It's sweet, I love this person for always encouraging me, but-" You sighed before pausing not realising a tinge of pinkish red form on his cheeks.

 

"It bothers me not knowing who this person is. I've been receiving this eversince... the mid semester?" Sighing again before facing Himchan's concerned face.

 

"What did he wrote? I mean for the ending,"

 

"S.A. What's that stand f-"

 

"Secret Admirer." You blinked. And blinked again at Himchan's sudden answer which most probably might be the short form of S.A. 

 

"How do, you know?" Mouth open - not that wide. Agape. Himchan shrugged his shoulders in reply, "I just know." Before getting his concentration back to his painting. 

 

~

 

Another day passed by, quickly yet it was obvious that it was another plain day. Click. As you open your locker door, there you go again. This time round, a baby blue coloured paper with a long written message on the paper slipped. You scurriedly picked it up before reading.

 

I think it's time. I've been in love with you, ____. I know you felt weird because you didn't even know me. But, trust me, your baffled feelings will soon vanished. You'll understand, my dear. I have been so afraid to tell you my true feelings whenever I see you. Despite you always frowned, I won't miss the chance to see your loving smile. I will melt, no doubt. If you want to know me, meet me at our school eco garden behind Block C. Don't worry, I'm no bad guy. :) There you'll find your-

 

Your eyes widened in horror upon reading the last two words, "secret admirer" . Your mind, quickly flashed back to the conversation you had with Himchan earlier that day.

 

"What did he wrote? I mean for the ending,"

"S.A. What's that stand f-"

"Secret Admirer."

 

How in the world can this guy overheard your conversation with Himchan. All this while he has been writing 'S.A' and today he wrote the full name of the shortform. Your mind has been battling with you whether or not you should visit that eco garden. Yet your curiousity has gone over, killing you. You desperately want to know who he was. 

 

As fast as lightning as you throw all your books in your locker before shutting it, you quickly made your way to the garden. 'He is not a bad guy right? Isn't he?' Your thoughts began to questioned. 'Whatever.' Quicken your steps after shrugging the thoughts off.

-

 

"Himchan? What are you doing here?" Your eyes were greeted with Himchan's figure sitting backfacing you. As his hands were casually plucking the flowers by his side. Just then, your thoughs were being interrupted by telling you your actual intention to be here. 

 

"Himchan, could you help me? Help me-" 

 

"You need to meet your Secret admirer here right?" You totally froze at his words. How did he---

 

Finally, finally. It comes to your senses. The flashback you had rewinding back, making you realise.

 

That everyday moment Himchan always find a reason to give before he could follow you to your locker. That nervous expression he gave you when you talked to him about your secret admirer. And finally when he knew the short form for S.A. All that information finally clicked in you. You swallowed hard those tasteless saliva, trying to face the - reality.

 

"Y- You mean... You are... are my Secret Admirer?" Stuttering, it was obvious. You were in complete shocked. How is that even? How can I not know this? How can I not realise Himchan's weird behaviour lately?

 

Himchan nervously nodded in respond. He approached you, abit awkward. "You came," He flashed you his pearly white teeth. 

 

"Himchan," You were absolutely speechless.

 

"I'm sorry, for keeping this from you. I was too nervous and I like.....---"

 

Before he could continue his words, you attacked him with a hug, causing him to jerk a little. Snuggling into his chest, mumbling, "You're an idiot, Himchan. You think it's cute keeping it away from me? I would like you even more if you were being straight forward~" You spoke in between. 

 

Realising that you approved him being your secret admirer, he pulled you closer to his body and hugged your petite body. "I love you, ____. Since the day I began writing those letters for you," He whispered sweetly in your ear.

 

"I love you too, my bestfriend~" You plant a kiss on his covered chest before snuggling in deeper into his chest, smelling his scent. You finally realised, whenever you received the letters all this while, this smell always rose up the moment you place it under your nose. 

 

___________________________________________________

 

Told you I'll update! There you go, lovelies! Himchan for you! Not cool if you don't comment. I need your comment readers, >_< And BIG thank you to those who commented, and if you feel like it, request to me! I shall grant your wish^_^  As usuals, comment & subscribe! MUCH LOVE^_^

-Inspiritsxc