Jongup `eighteen.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - - 

 

*Beep.

 

You digged in your bag for your phone after receiving a text. Surprisingly, maths lesson ended quite well today despite the long period you had earlier. You wanted to drop by your school cafe to satisfy your craving, Coffee Macchiato before proceeding to your next class.

 

Making your way towards the cafe, you slide your phone screen to unlock it, automatically showing the text.

 

"Why are you ignoring me? :( Don't you like me?" 

 

Your fingers instantly trembled upon reading the text from someone you didn't want to think of that day. Seungho, he has been texting you lately and kept disturbing you every seconds. Asking you what are you doing, what are you eating, and everything like as if you are his girlfriend.

 

Yes indeed, you have been ignoring his text since the day he contacted you. At first when he started contacting you, you felt it was just being friendly, entertained him and didn't even think that it would become this worst - texting you up till now.

 

No doubt, you will feel irritated and annoyed to the extent where you cried once thinking about Seungho who won't fail to text you every single day. You know he has a girlfriend and you don't want him to bother you and in the end getting the blame that you are being the third party.

 

Seungho has a crush on you ever since... only God knows when. You hate the fact that he has been eyeing you despite having his girlfriend by his side. Worst of all, recently you heard from your classmate that he just broke up with his girlfriend.

 

Jongup, I must look for him. Where is he? You thought aimlessly at your bestfriend whom you had no idea where he was. Jongup, I need you. You whimpered. Your plan on going to the cafe to grab your cafe stunted. No time for it. You made a U-turn back to the college finding for your bestfriend.

 

"Have you seen Jongup?" You asked around while your eyes were attentively finding for Jongup's. Shrugging shoulders and shooking of heads were most of the students answers. 

 

"Oh wait, I think his at the Central library. Finishing up his assignment I guess." Thank Goodness one of Jongup's classmate knew where he was. Bowing and thanking him countlessly, you quickly made your way towards the library. Why didn't I think of that place? His favourite place to chill out. 

 

You jogged scurriedly not leaving any questions answered whenever you walked past your classmates who has been questioning you with a bewildered look, "Where you going?" "Why are you rushing?" and "Seungho is looking for you."

 

Panting for oxygen, finally, you entered the library. Your eyes directly spotted Jongup's figure sitting at the corner of the library, finishing up his assignments attentively while plugging into his ear phone, head bobbing following the music beat. You grinned satisfied and relief. 

 

 

"Jongup!" You knocked the table he was at causing him to jerk in shocked before unplugging his ear phones. "I need you, I mean I need your help," You spoke as you catch your breath. Jongup stared at you baffled with a tinge of a worried look on his face. 

 

"Calm down, what's wrong?" He swiftly put his stationaries down on the table and shifted his body so he could face you who were looking at him with a bothered look. 

 

"Seungho... It's Seungho..." At that moment you couldn't seem to control your feelings. You wanted to burst crying in your bestfriend's arm. Your face changed to absolutely paranoid looking face. 

 

"Alright, ___. Calm down. What happened? Share with me. I'm here, okay?" Jongup promptly grabbed both your hands to keep you calm. He understand you very well. There it go, your tears flow down wetting your cheeks. 

 

"He kept texting me even though I ignored him. Jongup, I don't like him. I don't want him to bother me. I'm paranoid, Jongup. He has been scaring me ever since he contacted me. You must have wonder how he got my number, I gave it to him. I gave it to him cause I thought he was just being friendly when he wanted to ask me about my mid year exam results," You breathe in deep while sobbing.

 

"Then who do you like?" Jongup interrupted. You frowned. "No time for this, Jongup." You sighed before continuing.

 

"I thought he was just curious about my results and since he already has a girlfriend and nothing more. Now, I got it all wrong. He has a crush on me all this while. And I'm not liking it because he creeps me out. He kept asking me questions like as if I'm his girlfriend," Little did you know, Jongup has been clenching his fingers till his nails dugged in deep into his palms. 

 

"W-why didn't you tell me this whole thing from the start?" Jongup voice sounded disappointed. You felt bad though. 

 

"Because... I'm afraid... I'm sorry Jongup." You spoke and look down on your knees, hiding your shed tears. 

 

"Don't be. Come on. You'll be late for your next class, Geography right? Oh, I'm having that now so don't worry, I'll be there with you and protect you." He stood up to packed his belongings before ushering you out of the library. 

 

-In Geog. Class.-

 

You didn't want to look at Seungho face, not even listening to his voice. You don't want him to question you why weren't you replying his text. You were aghast. Unluckily, he was having Geography lesson just like you as well as Jongup. But thank Goodness gracious, Jongup were there to, 'protect' you. 

 

You lay your head on the table avoiding Seungho while waiting for Mrs Kim to attend the class. You wanted to pretend like you were sleeping and totally ignore him. From the back, Jongup has been eyeing Seungho's action who has been looking at you every single minute. Not until he was brave enough to walked up towards your table and woke you up from your 'beauty sleep.'

 

Jongup who were in shamming that he was doing his work instantly stopped doing it as he caught Seungho approaching your table. 

 

"___~ Wake up~~" Seungho sang as he patted your head. Shivers ran down your spine. You detest it. Jongup who witnessed his action stood up and approached him, standing next to your table. "What do you want?" He spoke, questioning Seungho.

 

You lifted up your head acting like as if you had just woke up from your 'nap.' Rubbing your eyes, you stared at Seungho, literally killing him in your mind. "Go away." You muttered loud enough for Seungho to hear. He was taken aback.

 

"What? Go away? Seriously, ___? Why? Why are you like thi-" Seungho words were being cut by Jongup's, "Don't you bloody understand? She said go away!" Earning an unsatisfied look from Seungho. 

 

"Who are you to stop me?" Seungho hollered.

 

"Because I like her. And I am not a creep like you and I can make her cheerful instead of making her paranoid, annoyed and frighten like you did. So stay away from her." Jongup casually replied, you almost choked on your saliva. Is he serious or was he pretending just so he could side me? Jongup face was solemn. 

 

"W-what?" Seungho squinted his eyes at Jongup's remark. 

 

The heaty conversation were being interrupted by Mrs Kim sight entering the class for Geography lesson. Everyone in the class made their way back to their seats after witnessing the 'fight.' 

 

15 minutes of the class went by and your phone vibrated, a text from Jongup. 

 

"I meant what I've said earlier. :) <3" 

 

You blushed deep red at his message. Your heart beat was beating extremely fast. Turning around to look at his face, you mouthed 'Thank you' and that Jongup's turn to flushed red. What a cute way to confess.

 

You looked up at your teacher who has no idea about you using your phone. You smiled sheepishly before replying him,  "I like you too."

 

________________________________________________________

 

B.A.P SOUND OF RAIN IS ( INSERT ALL THOSE AWESOME WORDS HERE ) Who else cried watching it? Surprisingly I did! :') It was AMAZING. The song is toooooo good! I am PROUD. Yongguk's and Zelo's rap, Jongup and Himchan melodious voice, Youngjae and Daehyun superb voice, B.A.P has officially ruined my life - In a good way I guess. LMAO. 

 

Anw! Jongup's!!!! As usuals COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!! ^_^ Thank you to those who commented! Read them with a smile on my face! You guys are awesome! Much love!~ ^_^

 

-Inspiritsxc