Jongup `thirty.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Not your problem."

 

"Nothing for you to know."

 

"Why didn't you go to sleep? I didn't even ask you to wait for me."

 

 Those words were the heartbreaking words you received from the person you have been waiting for his arrival at home, willing to stay up late just to wait for him, making sure he was alright. 

 

And that is all he could reply after being ask why was he back home late at 2AM every single day in the morning. You grew tired of your husband, who always showed that he didn't care of your existence. You were upset to why were he being this way lately.

 

Your heart sank down to your stomach when he replied to you coldly. It was the umpteenth time that he acted that he couldn't bother, but all this thing is that you were the one cared for you. You didn't know why he behaved this way, maybe because he was tired.

 

But getting this cold treatment everyday from your own husband is hurting enough for a poor soul like you who needs company at home especially when your time of the month come. You always spend your time to cook for him food, hoping that he would at least take a bite since he must be famished after work, but in the end it will end up in the bin.

 

Not until today when he responded to you extra coldly which took you by absolute surprise after you asked him why was he late. 

 

"Why do you even care? It's me not you." Your jaw literally touch the wooden floor of your house listening to his respond. Your heart ache, shatters into pieces like as if his words just stabbed you in the heart. You slowly walked up towards him with a 'are-you-serious-in-asking-me-that-question' look which in return he avoided your gaze.

 

He lifted up his bag and almost heading up towards the master bedroom only to be stopped by you. "Why do I even care?" You couldn't control anymore, it hurts, like as if he was carving your feelings with a broken glass. "What do you even mean by that, huh?" 

 

Jongup breathe in deep and threw his gaze to the wall clock. His eyebrows furrowed, annoyed. "Let me rest." He simply said in an ignorant tone. 

 

"You can't just ignore a person like that when your wife has been waiting for you eversince. . . god knows when. You can't just say 'Why do you even care' to me when I actually waited for y-"

 

"Look, I need my rest, okay? Leave me alone and go to bed. Nobody ask you to wait for me." Those words simply sent a million stabs to your heart. How could he say all that with no feelings? His own wife cared for him.

 

"It's because I'm worried about you. Your whereabouts, your health, what are you doing at work, how are you feeling since you always rejected my cooked food." Ignoring his words, you spoke up only to be respond with angry glare towards you by him. 

 

"I don't want to know all that. I am just tired and you won't understand. Could you stop snarling at me because I hate it!" His eyes was sharp, piercing through yours. If someone were too push you, the tears that has been welled up in your eyes might fall in any seconds. You gulped down your bitter saliva hearing his words.

 

"What is wrong with you? Why are you so angsty? I was just telling you how much I care, isn't that wro-"

 

"If you want me to leave, just say SO! I can leave now, better for me to prevent my ears from bleeding over unnecessary scoldings!" With that, he grabbed his bag and leave without even a word sending you completely bewildered and anger. 

 

"Yah! Moon Jongup!!! If you want to leave, don't ever come back!!! Don't come back!!!" You fell on your knees as tears were rolling down vigorously on your cheeks. You watched him walked away leaving you wailing in the middle of the night. 

 

-

 

"Hyung, I am so stressed. I just can't." Jongup went to his hyung's apartment a for a day or two overnight for shelter. He spilled everything to Daehyun who were listening to his words from the start. Daehyun simply let out a deep sigh listening. 

 

"Moon Jongup, how could you even hurt her? Did you not think when you say all that?" Daehyun bit his bottom lips as he watched Jongup stare in the air. Jongup ruffled his hair, feeling a little remorse at his acts. He know he was just tired and all he need was rest.

 

"Yeah, We all know you are tired, we are tired too. But by giving cold replies to your wife everyday when she ask you the same question is just, hurtful. Did you not have a heart? Where are all your feelings? She must have waited for you everyday, worried about you and dude, this is what you respond to her? Where is your husband manners?" Daehyun was utterly disappointed with the younger one. He felt bad for letting Jongup stayed in his apartment after knowing what Jongup did to his wife.

 

"Yah, Jongup. Try to understand a woman's feeling. She yells because she cares. She cries because she's frustrated. She lectures you because she's boss not mom. She asks you questions because she's curious, not to be annoying. She wants to know where you are to be with you and... she stands in front of you because she wants a hug. You don't know that do you? I know cause that's what my ex girlfriend simply showed me. Now will you go back to her and make it up?"

 

-

The doorbell rang and you tiredly unlock it. Jongup was infront of you, face full of guilty as he watched you, able to catch the dark circles under your eyes, your puffy and tired eyes. He was at fault and he knew it. If it wasn't because of Daehyun, he didn't know his wife has been indirectly showing him all that.

 

Jongup moved a step closer towards you and pulled you into his embrace. "I'm sorry." That is all he could mutter because he knew that nothing can be blame except for him. You were compressed against his chest at the same time, tears were falling down. 

 

"I was too stupid to not know my own wife's feelings. How can I be so dumb and let my tiredness overtook me and let this ego to be before me and a fight to broke out between me and you. Sorry, sweetheart." Jongup released the hug and was finding for your eyes. He saw they were in tears and quickly wipe away. "I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm horrible."

 

"I am just glad you came back. You know I already forgave you. How can I stay mad at someone I really love?" Jongup look intensely in your eyes after hearing your sentence. He was utterly speechless and a tear escape his eyes. He cupped your face which you in return flash him your smile with tears flowing, thankful that he came back.

 

"Why do I even think of getting mad at you in the first place when you are really an angel that has fallen from the sky. I don't even think I should be rewarded a wife like you for a man like me. Thank you for staying with me despite my ridiculous attitude towards  you. I know you are suffering. I am sorry."

 

"I know you are tired, I understand you and I was at fault too for not letting you the time to rest when-" Jongup shut you up by placing a loving kiss on your lips. He moved his hand to the back of your head as he deepen the kiss. In need of air, both of you broke apart and rested your forehead on his. 

 

"I love you." He whispered.

 

______________________________________________________

 

In celebration for my 30th chappie, [[[ even though it is not a big number]]] I did a double update for today! ^____^ Please comment sincerely and subscribe! ^____^ Thank you so much, <3333

/Throw kekemato/ 

-Inspiritsxc