Himchan `thirty-three.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

To: _____

From: Jonguppie~^^

Text: I'll meet you outside your house in 15 minutes time! Better be ready, else~~~! >:)

 

After reading the text your bestfriend has sent you earlier that day, you quickly hopped into the bathroom to have a quick wash. You didn't want to be late else that little punk will nag at you for hours. Don't be fooled by his quietness because once you are late by a couple of minutes, there you go, you'll have to face his hours of lecturing.

 

Choosing your pair of black skinnies matching with your all time favourite dark blue denim shirt, you decided to go with a messy bun and simple make up since your face didn't require much decorations, only a bit of red lipstick with pink foundation so you won't be looking pale as ever.

 

No, it's not like you're going for a date with your bestfriend, Jongup. He actually plan to bring you along to an exhibition about acting in theatre, television and film all sort. He knew you love acting so much, it is your passion. You really admire acting eversince you were young.

 

But unfortunately you have never been on an acting set, though you really wished you could one day. Your dream was to be the famous lead actress in any type of popular dramas or movies in Korea and you know that one day will come.

 

You were beyond excited when Jongup told you he wanted to bring you along, and even told you that one of his friend was one of the cast that is going to do the shooting later on. You felt bad if you reject his plan and what's more when acting is all you wanted all this while, so why not and take this chance?

 

Satisfied, you grabbed your bag and leave the house, completely positive that Jongup is already outside waiting for you. One thing you love your bestfriend was that he was never late. Even if he is, it would be just one or two minutes late. 

 

You slide in your pair of black high heels before locking the main door. Both of you greeted each other warmly after giving each other a quick hug and then proceed on to the destination.

 

The building stood right infront of you were so huge and high-reaching. You mouth made an 'O' shaped as you eyed the building in awe. "Woah girl, it's not like as if it's your first time seeing a big size building infront of you. Come on, let's go." Jongup tugged onto your arm and led you into the building leaving you in a state admiration.

 

The moment you enter the building, there were quiet a number of visitors paying a visit for the exhibition. At the main hall of the exhibition were the set for a shooting that is currently having a break. Shoutings from directors and managers such as 'Action!' 'Cut!' & 'It's a wrap!' were being echoed everywhere. You spotted several artist whom you saw on tv before and was amazed at their beauty in real life.

 

"Jongup!" Abruptly, the both of you turn to the owner of the voice and what greeted you was a tall, goddess looking man making his way towards you and Jongup. He was stunning in real life and you swore he look extra good looking in life than in tv.

 

Jongup raised his right arm signalling a 'Hey' to the man approaching. They ended up hugging each other after fist bumping. 

 

"Hyung! Wassup?" Jongup began after he watched the older one infront of him from top to toe. "You look charming, no doubt." He added on, earning a chuckled from Himchan before clearing his throat. 

 

"I'm all good, I'm all good. Glad you came, and I see you brought a lady along? Your girl?" He exchanged glance with you and there was a tinge of redness spreading across your face. You look down to avoid being caught and simply smile.

 

"Na'uh. She's my bestfriend. Oh! _____, this is Kim Himchan. One of the main cast in one of the newest drama and HE is the baddass during high school. Now he is my bestfriend." You look up to face Himchan once again before flashing another 'Hello' smile which in return Himchan smiled back. 

 

The conversation went on between the two bestfriends and you couldn't do anything but to just stand there eavesdropping at their conversation. Himchan even told both of you the summary of the drama he is acting and you a little bit there knew what was it about. Being Himchan's bestfriend, Jongup is, he told Himchan everything about you, from the thing you hate and the thing you love. Eventually, Himchan already knew your passion in acting.  

 

After it seems like finally, Himchan has to make his move back to the shooting set and that leaving you and Jongup alone to explore the other part of the exhibition. The whole time Jongup was chatting with Himchan, you got to admit you grew fond of Himchan. All this while you only watch him on tv and today you saw him upclose. He was friendly and really amazing. A part of you wanted to be closer to him.

 

When you and Jongup were satisfied, both of you went back to the shooting set to catch a glimpse of Himchan's act. It was your favourite part of all! You love watching the cast acting, you wanted to be there acting too and at the same time you could learn from the mistake they make. Jongup noticed your sudden enthusiasm and shook his head while muttering with a smile, "Why oh why does she love acting so much."

 

Just before the shooting began, Himchan approached the both of you in concern face and that startled not only you but Jongup. "What's wrong, hyung?"

 

"Our director just informed ask that the female lead in the drama couldn't make it. She has to settle some issues. I knew it, man! It's always like this. Last minute changed and now we're in need of actress to replace her!" Himchan frowned annoyed, probably at the female lead. You somehow pitied him and wished you could help, but never in life have you thought of replacing the female's position.

 

"Snap! I know! We have ______! Since she loves acting so much and _____," Jongup turned to looked at you who was staring at him wide eyed after hearing his words. "This could be your first time acting and this is your only opportunity! How, hyung?" Jongup face Himchan again asking for agreement. Himchan clapped his hand and profusely thanked his bestfriend.

 

"I.. I.. No.. No way in hell. This is a local drama. What if I make a mistake. No, that is just horrible. Sorry, Himchan sshi." You bowed after apologising only to be protest by Jongup. "What?! Remember when you told me you wanted to be in this sort of acting, so here is your chance! Come on, I wanna see you act. Okay?"

 

Without wasting anymore time, Himchan quickly grabbed your arm and brought you to the shooting set. You know half of you wanted it badly but another half wasn't ready at all. You turned to Jongup and showed him the 'Come and do something!' face only to be replied by Jongup with a, 'Good luck, bestie! You'll do well!' You sighed endlessly and finally thought, 'Maybe I should give it a try. I love doing this right?'

 

The female coordinator gave you a one suit of attire for you to change for the act before applying make up for you. You swear you felt extremely nervous however another part of you was really excited. Most and for all, you are acting with the famous South Korea actor, Kim Himchan.

 

"Lee _____? Thank you so much for being able to replace our female lead. I've heard everything from Himchan about your love for acting and I foresee you have that big talent hidden behind your beautiful face. I'm Director Kang. Let's work together!" Director Kang flashed you a sincere smile and before he leave, he added, "Oh! If you didn't know! You are going to have a kiss-scene with Himchan."

 

You jaw literally dropped and you couldn't believe what he has informed you few seconds ago. You were on the verge of opting out but just then, the crew came to call you that the shooting is going to begin soon. 

 

While holding on to the script, trying your best to memorise, at the back of your head was already stabbing Jongup. It was all his fault for all this. True, you were excited for this exhibition but not until the part like this. You sighed once again and prayed that this first experience would be a meaningful one.

 

-

 

"I'm sorry I had to do this. But it is all for the best, Min Ah." 

 

"Don't you love me anymore? How could you leave me after all this? Where are you going to put our relationship at?" 

 

"I don't know. I really don't know. All I know is that, I love you. I really do." He took a step closer towards you and you swore your heart was beating so loudly that you  were afraid that Himchan might hear it or even worst, the camera crew or even the director. You couldn't believe it, the time has come. Even it was just an acting, Himchan is going to be the first man to kiss you on the lips. 

 

He swiftly grabbed your waist as he slowly lowered his head so he could meet his lips with yours. As soon as his lips touch yours, your heart literally made the glass breaking sound at the thought that he was the one who stole the first kiss from you. You shut your eyes for a moment, trying your best to capture the feeling of acting. 

 

You didn't know was it a part from the script but you honestly felt that Himchan deepens the kiss. 

 

"Anddddddd, CUT! It's a wrap! Good job both main casts! A wonderful scene has been made!" Director Kang beamed in joy as a smile slowly crept at the corner of his lips. Everyone there, the crews including Jongup cheered gracefully.

 

You bowed countless of time to almost everyone while your heartbeat was still beating loudly at the recent scene. Jongup approached you with a hug while congratulating on how amazing you were on set. He praised you on how you seems professional on set and there wasn't any difficulties drew on your face.

 

Just when your face was about to cool down from the sudden blushing, Himchan has to appear out of nowhere approaching you and Jongup. "Hey," He called out. Jongup simply attacked him with words of amazement at the sight of his bestfriend's talent. 

 

"You know what? It seems so real when both of you kissed. I meant it wasn't like acting. Are you really dying to kiss her, hyung?" Himchan's turn to glow in red and you couldn't help but to blushed along. Inside you was killing Jongup for being an annoying punk. 

 

"_____, as a reward for willing to be one of the cast in this drama, would you like to have a drink with me? My treat. And no Jongup, you can't tag along. Only the casts are allowed." Before you could even respond, Himchan answered for you with a "I treat the silent reply as a Yes. See you at the carpark, I'll fetch you. Thanks Jongup!" He winked before heading to the dressing room.

 

"What was that, Jongup? Were you behind all this too?" You confusedly asked.

 

"Not my fault though, hyung said he had his eyes on you from the beginning already. So it is your fault for being too gorgeous. Bye, have fun at your 'date'! Call me when you get back home!" He left you completely bewildered and left the building.

 

"Jongup!!!" You whined.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Another update! Hope ya'll like it! ^____^ Thanks for the comment! <333 Love you all. /Throw matoki!/

-Inspiritsxc