Youngjae `eleven.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

 

"Oppa, can you come over? I need help in the kitchen." You waited for the respond from the receiver on the other line. After giving you a solid 10 seconds of silence, he finally accede. Your lips curved into a fine smile knowing your bestfriend will be at your house in less than an hour. It was 3 days before Christmas and you are in the mood in baking Christmas tarts.

 

Your parents has been outstation for about 2 weeks and they will be back on the very eve of Christmas. You always had no one to spent your time with since your elder sister is busy studying in Germany and will celebrate Christmas there instead here, in Seoul. You skipped cheerfully to the kitchen and grabbed out all the ingredients needed for the sweets.

 

Eggs, flour, butter, chocolate rice, blueberries, all out! 'What else?' You tapped your chin with your index finger on the kitchen counter wondering what more you should get it ready. 'Ah-hah!' You snapped a finger remembering the pastry equipments that is needed. Quiche pan, pastry brush, rolling pin and star mold.

 

Ring*~

 

You rushed to the door immediately knowing who was the guest. "Hi," He greeted you with his lips curving a smile. You return his smile and welcome him to enter your house. "Here, I bought for you hot coffee on my way here. To keep you warm," He extended his right arm so he could give you the cup of  hot coffee, with visible vapour escaping the coffee lid. His left hand was holding another cup, for him, you assumed.

 

"Why thank you, bestie! I didn't asked you to buy for me when I told you to come~" You whimpered as you took the coffee from his finger. He shrugged his shoulders, "No, it's nothing at all. I know you're feeling cold in this chilly weather, it's not like i do this every single time," He explained.

 

"Alright, alright. Thanks again, oppa~" You cheered. You ushered him to the living room and place his thick clothing on the coffee table before proceeding to the kitchen. It's not the first time for him to visit your house, in fact it was the umpteenth time he visited your house. Those days would be the time during your elementary school. He would always hang out at your house after school.

 

He would spent his time watching movie with just you at your house. It was a common thing to do with a bestfriend right? Sometimes, there's this rare question that would always pop in your mind, 'Does he ever like me?' Like people would always said, whenever a girl has a guy bestfriend, it is not impossible for him to fall for the bestfriend.

 

"So... what are you baking today?" Youngjae broke your train of flashback. You were in a daze for a moment until you realise Youngjae was waiting for your answer. "Um, come again?" You stuttered. "Aish, you and your imagination. Still the same when you were in elementary school huh? I was asking, what are you baking today?" Youngjae casually repeated.

 

You chuckled. "Oh that, I wanted to bake Chocolate tartlets, Blueberries pies and Mini Chocolate rice swissroll!" You beamed and face Youngjae.

 

"Wow, chocolates! But  can you really finish it on time?"

 

"That is why I called you, oppa! You'll be my assistant for today!" You chirped and clapped your hands.

 

"Anything for you," He answered but more like a mumble.

 

"Come again? Sorry I couldn't hear cause I was busy counting the eggs," You giggled a little. 

 

"Uh no, I said 'It's up to you.'" Youngjae nervously replied. 

 

"Alright, lets get started shall we?" You get down from the stool and pass the pororo apron for Youngjae and you to wear.

 

~

 

Flours everywhere on the kitchen table with scattered chocolate rices all over it. Eggs shell were not properly dumped into the bin but instead was thrown elsewhere. You and Youngjae were already in the middle of the task, now waiting for the sweets to be wonderfully served for Christmas. 

 

"Phew~" You sighed and wipe away your fake sweat on your forehead. "I made it possible to finish them all by today!" You cheered and giggled to Youngjae.

 

"We." Youngjae corrected earning a mehrong from you.

 

"Hmm, we need to wait for around half and hour till the sweets are fully ready from the oven." You began after removing your apron.

 

"____ ah~" Youngjae sang.

 

"Hm?" You were busy eating those leftovers of Chocolate rice. Youngjae place his chin on his hand upright on the table, sitting opposite you.

 

"You know I was so excited that you invited me? I don't really bake, you see. So when you called me I was beyond excited!"

 

"Really?! Or is it that you misses me? Hm?" You joked with him. Deep down in your heart you wanted to know how Youngjae felt towards you.

 

"No of course not! I mean, I was really excited because of this baking and stuff! Who said I missed you?" This time Youngjae joke. He too wanted to know how you felt towards him. Little did you know that Youngjae has actually build up those feelings for you. He was just too shy too show it to you.

 

After getting his response, you pouted and fake a frown. "You don't miss me? You don't miss me right!" You threw a couples of chocolate rices on Youngjae's face causing him to shrieked. "Take that, that's what you get for not missing me!" You did a 'mehrong' to him and continued throwing the bits of chocolate rices.

 

Youngjae playfully use his arm as his shield and throw back his 'mehrong' at you. Defeated at the sight of his mehrong, you decided to play rough. You grabbed the leftover flour inside the packet that was left unattended earlier and you began to take a handful of the flour and chucked at Youngjae. Youngjae eyes widened at your sudden attack. 

 

"Oh so you're playing rough huh?" He was smirking freakily and snatched the packet of flour from your hand.

 

 

"Oppa!" You squealed when he threw his handful of flour at your face causing your strands of hair to transformed into white. You hurriedly get down from the stool so you could ran away from mischievous Youngjae. Apparently, he was after you. You let out a high pitched yelp when you caught the sight of Youngjae running after you. 

 

The both of you end up circling the kitchen table located in the middle of the kitchen. "Oppa, my stomach hurts from laughing too much, stop it will you. Okay, I'm beat." Your breath was everywhere after running away from Youngjae. It was like you just ended a marathon. 

 

"No, I won't. Look at who started it first, me or you?" He laughed devilishly. He took a mini step towards and you decide to take a back step away from him.

 

"No, oppa. Please." You pleaded while back-walking.

 

"No I won't~~~~~~" He sang.

 

You let out a sharp shrieked when Youngjae ran towards you without warning. Worn-out, exhausted from running too much, you decided to slow down from running.

 

"Caught you!" He attacked you with his 'flour weapon' continuously. You wanted to speed up but he caught your waist with his arm around you- backfacing.

 

"You can't run away from me now! I've got you!!~" He cheered after winning. He laugh hysterically not realising the skinship he did with you. Your heartbeat almost stopped beating at his sudden action. He twirled you around and finally, he realise how close he was to you. His breath trickled down your neck as his expression slowly became nervous. Your eyes blinked continuously. Mind totally went blank.

 

"Oppa," You called out after what it seems like eternity to you. He search for your eyes. His arms still around your waist. 

 

"___," His voice was soft and, sweet.

 

"Y-yea?"

 

"I........ like you, no. I love you." He finally confessed after hiding those feelings from you. He felt like a heavy weight has just been released from his shoulders. Your eyebrows furrowed, trying your best to processed his words. 

 

"I repeat, I love you, eversince you are my bestfriend." Youngjae casually affirmed. You felt your cheeks turn pinkish red at his words.

 

"Ac-Actually... I... " You stuttered, trying to gather the best words to say.

 

"You what?" His gaze was soft, waiting for your words.

 

"I... I love you too..." Tomato. Your face automatically turn red like tomato. Your face flushed till it was impossible for Youngjae to not notice it.

 

He leaned in down towards you to connect his lips with yours. Just as you imagine, his lips was dainty and tender. You felt his arm tighten around your waist. 

 

"So this is the reason why were you excited when i called you to come over?" You questioned him.

 

He nodded in response before mumbling,

 

"To confess what I've been feeling all this while towards you."

 

With that, you tiptoed so you could level your face with Youngjae's before placing another passionate kiss on Youngjae's lips.

- - -

 

____________________________________________

 

;_; YOUNGJAE ;_; 

Youngjae biased? How do you feel? I'm sorry if this is too boring. /hit a brick/

Comment and subscribe!~ ^_^ <3

P/s: I don't celebrate xmas by the way! ^_^ This is for those who celebrate xmas/ Youngjae biased/ B.A.P stans 

and importantly my lovely readers~ ^_^

-Inspiritsxc