Youngjae `thirty-five.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Yoo Youngjae! I've had enough! If you think your stupid mathematics homework is more important than me, I'm leaving!" You stood up furiously getting annoyed at how your boyfriend spend more time with his assignments than he spend  it with you. Youngjae watched you with wide eyes at the same time pushing his glasses on his nose bridge so it won't fall off.

 

"Hang on, let me finish this first, alright?"

 

You paid no attention to his words and swiftly stuff your books in your bag, miffed at Youngjae and hurriedly stomp off silently hoping for him to run after you. However, your hope was nothing. You turned around after exiting the library and caught no sight of him running after you or apologizing.

 

"Ugh!" You whined angrily. "Stupid Youngjae. Go and date your maths and science assessment books! They satisfied you right!" You talked to yourself as if Youngjae was next to you. It has been quite awhile already. You couldn't take it anymore.

 

You liked it whenever Youngjae ask you to go on a study date with him after school. He would always say that he would help you in your most hated subject, Science, since he is brilliant in that subject. You find it weird because the subjects that you are good at, he is bad at it and vice versa. He is bad, really bad in Art, while you can score and A* for it since you are majoring it. They say opposite attracts right? Ha.

 

Youngjae always promised you that he would help you in Science and you would help him in drawings, but neither of them happen before. Whenever the both of you reached the study spot, he will immediately start on his assignments, focusing onto it like he was the only one in the world. He would casually ignores you whenever you need help and you felt nothing but upset.

 

You were glad to how Youngjae took his studies seriously and never missed any lesson, but it is too much, isn't it? Every time, every seconds, his assignments are important to him. He didn't even bother to take a break and he can still say, "I need to complete all this then I can have my break."

 

You remembered the conversation you had with him about you telling him to for once, just once, relax a little and cool down abit about his studies.

 

"If I pause, then I might be slow. And I couldn't get the first rank in school." He sighed as his head hung low at thought of his girlfriend discouraging him. 

 

-

It was break time after your Lecture and you decided to head to the cafe alone. Youngjae would occasionally appear in your head, wondering where he could be at after the two days ago incident where you decided to leave him halfway in the library. He still didn't approach you and make it up. You were utterly upset at him. 

 

However, your phone would always light up signalling a call from him. You didn't want to pick it up because you know, in the end you will get hurt by his words and yet he didn't know he hurt you. 

 

After ordering your favourite mocha and sipping onto it cheerfully like a kid just got an ice cream, you watched from inside the cafe at the number of students walked in and out. Somehow, you were glad that the mocha has cheered you up, slightly lighten up your dull day. You watched the students and lecturers queing since it was lunch time. Through the crowd of students streaming in, you hope that you could catch a glimpse of Youngjae making his way, finding for you.

 

Just then, a pair of hands covered your eyes from the back, surprising you right away. You gasped as the mocha straw slipped out of your mouth and your hands immediately caught the pair of hands. "Who are you!" You demanded while trying to let go the pair of hands.

 

"Guess!" The voice said. You were bewildered because you have never heard the voice before and so you decided to do a wild guess. "Gina! Come on, let go! I know we have to attend class soon, but you don't have to shock me this way!" You heard giggles from the owner of the voice and before you could use your force to force open the pair of hands from covering your eyes, the voice said, "Who said I'm Gina!" 

 

He quickly let go his hands from your eyes, allowing you to see the 'culprit' and sat right opposite you. Your heart automatically burn at the sight of him. You wanted to leave but he caught your hand. "Baby, please."

 

"What? Your maths books cheated on you and you find for me? Pshh, just go." Your tone was obvious enough that you were annoyed. You avoided his eye contact and threw your glance to outside the cafe. 

 

"My baby is jealous that I'm dating my books???" Youngjae sounded playful and you grew disgusted. "I'm serious. Don't talk to me like as if I'm in the wrong." You said, humorless.

 

"Okay, okay. I am sorry okay-"

 

"That's it? Sorry? You think you can heal my broken heart with just a stupid sorry. Sorry man, your word's not gonna work with me." You scoffed at him while folding your arms. You know you had to show him that you are hurt, indeed he hurt you. It's something a man should know if his girl has been avoiding him for days.

 

"_____, please don't be like this. I am not done yet. I am sorry okay? And we'll make it up, hm? I know I shouldn't spend more time on my books then on my own girlfriend. But this is my final year and I need to do my best." He spoke, this time you allowed him to hold your hands but your eyes still avoiding him. 

 

"I thought you said, we will work together? I help you and you help me. But that doesn't work, right? Look where you are, you are helping yourself and I have no one to help me for Science. You are selfish, Youngjae. You only think about yourself. You're the only one who want to succeed? And I'm not?"

 

"I know I am selfish. I was stupid to not to think about this before. I know sorry couldn't do much but I am sorry for leaving you behind. I was afraid I have no time to cope with my work and so I had to... leave you alone for the time being." Youngjae's voice was soft and sad. You know he was always serious about studies and you respected that not until he left you. You wanted to get mad at him but the surrounding didn't allow and moreover, he said he will make it up right?

 

"Youngjae, you are always the smart one to me. Even if you think you are ranked last in class but still in my eyes you are the first because look at you, your effort that you've put. I was just upset that you focus just way too much time on your work and not me. I need help too. Do you even know I'm upset?"

 

"I do. I don't know what to do because you will eventually avoid me like you did. I am sorry that I had to put studies first before you." He said with gloomy eyes as he caressed your hand.

 

"You don't have to be sorry if you have put studies first before me because I really understand but I hope you learn to balance your time with your life and studies."

 

"I miss you. I promised to be your full time Science tutor and this time round, it's not just words. It's gonna happen, okay sweetie?" You smile brightly at his words and for once you had to believe him. The reason why you never want to get mad at Youngjae is because every time the both of you make it up, both of you will understand each other's problem and it will make everything simpler.

 

Youngjae stood up and walked towards you, and by now he was infront of you. Ignoring the eyes of everyone else, he pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry. Let's go for an ice cream, my treat!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Youngjae update for all of you! Miss you all! <3 Will try to update tmrw okay! Keep those comments coming in~~~ ^__^

HOORAY NO CLASS TMRW and I can do an update for ya'll lovely readers. (((If i'm able to control my laziness. kekeke ^_<)))

Thank you thank you and thank you for your comments and for subcribing! You guys rock! /Throw your bias/ <333

-Inspiritsxc