Jongup `forty-two.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

You woke up to the smell of something appetizing. You felt the empty space beside you with half-opened eyes and realised your husband wasn't there sleeping his afternoon away like he always did. You smiled to yourself thinking that he finally did something that morning.

 

After having your long shower, you hurriedly went down to catch what's happening in the kitchen because the smell of your favourite bacon egg toast is calling you. 

 

"Good morning, my man!" You back hugged him while sniffing in the heavenly aroma he made that morning which totally make your day. Jongup spunned around to greet you with the spatula in his hand, carefully not letting it touch you who just finished showering. The smell of your vanilla body cream pierced through his nose as his peck your forehead. 

 

"Good morning, cupcake. Thought of making a surprise for you, but look at my babygirl who's awake now." Jongup returned his position back to the now ready to serve bacon egg toast before turning off the heat. You squeeze him tight while hugging him and told him that you hated surprised and thank God you were awake. Jongup then told you to sit at the dining table and wait for him to serve the food like he is the waiter.

 

You picked up the fork and spoon off from the table, holding it like a normal three year old kid would do while hitting in up and down on the table, demanding for the food to be served quickly. "Hmmmm, what's for breakfast today! My stomach is grumbling already!" 

 

"Hold on, it's coming right up~" Within seconds, Jongup return with a delightful breakfast on his hand. "I cooked your favourite bacon egg toast and also your all time favourite, apple pancakes with cider syrup!" You beamed in joy as he named the food while placing it on the table.

 

"Oh my God, you sure know how to treat my tummy don't you?!" The breakfast started like your daily routine, feeding each other food and Jongup would constantly wait for you to comment on his first attempt to cook. "You cooked this? I thought you bought it." You said halfway with fulled mouth and that Jongup was a little sad. 

 

"Why wouldn't you believe that I cook this specially for you?" Jongup stopped eating, pretending that he was hurt. You brush his fringe which is covering his forehead softly and said, "I was just kidding. I believe you, okay? Why don't you open a shop? I'll support you." You suggested him your quite ridiculous suggestion while still munching on the tasty food.

 

"Heck no, I mean the work I'm having now is already tiring. I don't want to trouble myself any further and especially you." You soften at his reason and nodded then continued eating. Just then, your stomach wasn't feeling right. You felt like the food was on the verge to spill out. The sudden movement you made, caught Jongup's eyes.

 

You were clutching onto your stomach and your left hand were covering your mouth. The next moment you were running towards the toilet. Jongup followed after you with a worried heart only God knows how worried he is. You told him to wait outside and that you finish your business in vomitting the food out.

 

Couple of minutes later, you exit the toilet and were greeted with worried Jongup. Your head was extremely painful because of the sudden dizzyness you had. Jongup grabbed you by the hand and let you sit gently as he could. Jongup wouldn't stop apologising to you telling that it was all his fault for the food he made. 
 

"No, sweetheart. It's not your fault. It's me being weak. It's common for me to feel nauseous early in the morning and I'm sorry for troubling you. Please, do not think it's because of the food you made. I know it's nothing about that okay? Can you get me the peppermint sweets in the drawer and a glass of water. I'll be okay, I promise." You ensured him that you were perfectly fine it's just because of the morning weather you guess?

 

Jongup returned with a glass of warm water and a packet of sweets you asked for. "Now how am I suppose to go to work with you like this?" He asked still feeling guilty. "What? Are you hinting you want to take a leave? Hell no, Jongup. Work is still work. I told you I'll be fine okay." You cupped his cheek and pecked his lips.

 

"What about you? How am I suppose to try and not to worry about you? Look you're sick." Jongup still insist in taking care of you after you have many times told him you will be okay. "I am fine, love. Look, I am able to walk. It just my morning sickness. I'll be okay, I promise. Now get ready and go to work. Thanks for the delicious breakfast, I love you!" You pushed him into the bedroom so he can get dress for work while you waited for him in the living room.

 

However, despite telling Jongup that you will be okay, there's a part of you telling that you won't be. You admit that the headache is still roaming around in your head and you have that feeling that the nauseous feeling will be back. But you didn't want Jongup to worry about you and abandon his work. 'Sorry, Jongup. But I'll be fine and will stay strong.'

 

"Please call me if anything went wrong okay. Call me if you need anything. Just call me if anything happened okay?" He pecked your cheek and squeezed your hand. "Yessir! I'll be fine okay? Don't worry. Bye, I love you." 

 

"I love you too."

 

-

 

After two hours Jongup left for work, the horrible feeling is acting up again. You don't know if you should really visit the doctor because honestly, you tried everything, put oilment, drink lots of warm water, ate panadol and still the feeling is there. You didn't want to call Jongup because it would bother him though he wanted you to call him as much.

 

-

 

After a few minutes of checkup conducted, the doctor led you to the main room. "Mrs Moon, how often did you feel like vomitting?" The doctor ask while scribbling illegible words on the paper. You bit your bottom lips trying to remember when was the first time you felt nauseous. "Um, I remember feeling sick earlier this month around twice a day. And today, the feeling came back in the morning. What is wrong with me, doctor?"

 

 

"Don't worry, Mrs Moon. You are not suffering anything it's just that, you're pregnant. Four weeks pregnant. It's normal to feel nauseous at this stage of pregnancy so I assumed this is a good news for you? Or not? Because you looked shocked." The doctor explained which totally caught you by surprise. 

 

"P-pregnant? I am four weeks pregnant?" You asked while feeling your flat stomach. "So I was feeling nauseous because I'm pregnant?" The doctor nodded while smiling agreeing to what you've said. "It's something to be happy isn't it?" The doctor asked again. "Yeah of course it is, I'm just shocked." You cupped your mouth in disbelief. How are you suppose to tell this good news to Jongup? You're carrying his child and that make you crazy as in, it's Jongup and your child.

 

"It's always like this for a first time pregnant woman. Congratulations in becoming a mom. I'm sure your husband will be in cloud nine after hearing this news." The doctor chuckled and then led you out of the room. 

 

After thanking the doctor for the countless of time, you head home with a broad smile glued on your face and only God knows how much you wanted to call Jongup and inform this news rather than wait for him back home. But then again, you decided to surprise him since he loves to surprise you so much.

-

 

The door clicked open and there stood tired Jongup with his right hand trying to loosen his neck tie. Becaue you couldn't wait any longer, the first thing you spoke to Jongup was telling him then you went to the doctor.

 

"Wait, what? You went to the doctor? Without me knowing? What did the doctor say? Are you suffering any sickness? Come on tell me!" Jongup quickly dropped his stuff and approached you with a worry look. Deep inside you were already laughing at his reaction. 

 

"How am I suppose to tell you when you bomb me with those questions? Okay what do you want to know first?" You asked with a crossed arm and a little of arrogant look.
 

"Okay, it's not because of the food right? Not me right?" Jongup asked, impatient to get the answers. 

 

"It is your fault." You answered with no emotion. From the corner of your eyes you could see how freaked out Jongup was.

 

"Are you sure?! I told you it's because of the food! I told you the food made you-"

 

"It's not because of the food actually."

 

"Then?"

 

"It's because of you, I'm pregnant."

 

"You are pregnant?! So you went to the doctor and the doctor said you are pregnant??"

 

"Four weeks." 

 

"Oh my Goodness. Why so fast? I mean we?" Jongup began to count with his finger, shocked at how fast can this thing get.

 

"Moon Jongup! It does not matter about how fast or not because we did it before and that's final and now look, I'm pregnant okay. You're going to be a Dad!" 

 

"I am going to be a Dad of our child. How cool is that?" You shooked your head profusely at the childish behaviour of Jongup.

 

"Now that I'm pregnant, what are you gonna do?" You asked while patting your stomach which you now know that it will get bigger in a matter of time. 

 

"I'm going to take care of you the whole time, and I'm going to witness your belly getting bigger each day. Thank you, baby. I love you." He pecked your lips and then stayed with you by your side a little longer, for the first time after work, he didn't ask you to prepare him dinner.

____________________________________

 

N'AWWWWWWW <3

GUYS, FIVE WORDS FOR YALL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thank you for staying with me for so long. I was so touched to see you new readers subscribing to my story despite that I was having a mini hiatus. It's Saturday and oh God its the last week of my holidays and I'm starting school next week, oh how much I hate it, yall feel me? But on the brighter side, I've made an update for yall!! Thank you for still reading this fic, you guys are amazing. Pls comment tell me how it's like!! See you on the next update! ^^

-Inspiritsxc