Zelo `thirty-one.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Junhong ah~ I'm going off now. Make sure you have alot of rest, okay? Just go and relax if you're tired and don't do the work. It's my job to do." You reminded as you were busy putting on your heels before heading for the gate. 

 

"You better don't overwork too!" Zelo simply nodded and gave a short reply at his wife's words and planted a goodbye kiss on your cheeks and waved you goodbye, watching as your small figure disappear from his sight. 

 

He sighed bitterly, "Why must life be so unfair? It's my off day and she has to go to work. I need her by my side during my relax time but due to her 'strict' boss." He sighed once again as he place both his arms on his hip and watched the whole house.

 

He ignored the fact that his wife told him not to do any house work. Who cares that I'm home alone now? Better than not doing anything right? Right! He muttered to himself and began to head the kitchen to get the cleaning equipments. 'Sorry, sweetpie. I might as well help you a little since I'm at home.'

 

He began cleaning both of your room. A smile automatically crept at the corner of his lips as he watched the sparkling of the room. Not a single dust found on the floor, bed were made up very neatly with no crumple at all. Unused shirts by Zelo, himself were located in a basket specially for used clothings. 

 

All that were done by you. 'How is she so fast and perfect in all this? I don't any maid at all.' Zelo grinned.

 

Zelo traced his finger on top of the white french antique dresser perfectly placed opposite the bed. He scanned the table that is full with your make-up suppliers as it is beautifully arranged neatly. The object sitting next to it attracts Zelo's eyes. 

 

His eyes literally sparkled as he lifted up the pinkish white coloured frame and ran his finger through the picture on the frame. It was the picture of your wedding day. You were elegantly dressed in classic ballgown as the long veil rested on your back, absolutely making you shine with Zelo next to you, embracing you from the back and smiling towards the camera.

 

You looked like a princess. Everyday you look like one. Zelo thought as he caressed your milky skin on the picture. This is one of the amazing day in my life. He whispered to himself. 'I'm just so lucky to have you. Words just couldn't explain how much.' He placed back the frame on the original spot. 

 

He approached the bed and head for the stuffs under the bed, he withdrew the boxes from under it and began to rearranged in neatly. He dust away the dust around the boxes and just like many other people, whenever you're doing a spring cleaning, the things that you found would always distract you from continuing. He began to open the box to see what was inside.

 

Another smile form on his lips as he open the wedding photobook. Each page, he cherished it beautifully, feeling like he just got married yesterday. Now that you and Zelo has been under the same roof for six months, he felt like it was just yesterday he knew someone beautiful like you.

 

No wonder my hyungs were jealous of me. How can you be so cute and gorgeous at the same time? Zelo asked himself as his eyes stucked at one of the picture, you were laughing cutely with your wedding dress wrapped perfectly around you as Zelo lifted you up in a bridal style. It was the pose the photographer requested for the newlyweds to do. 

 

Zelo was about to flip onto the next page when his phone rang. Bewildered, he picked up without even looking at the caller, wonder who could it be. 

 

"Yes sir, I'm Choi Junhong. ____'s husband. Yes, yes. What? Which clinic?"

 

"Be calm sir, your wife is perfectly alright now. She fainted earlier on when she reached the office.  Now she's at the clinic opposite our building, our colleague has sent her there. You may pick her up and bring her back home to rest, I'm afraid she isn't strong enough."

 

"Ahhh, that's a relief. Alright sure, I'll be there soon. Thank you so much."

 

So much for spring cleaning! Zelo chuckled and place the wedding photobook back before keeping the box back to where it was. He slipped on into his favourite tee that has the word 'supreme' on it after matching it with a navy blue skinny jeans and not forgetting his beloved five panel that you gave him for his birthday before heading for the door. 

 

As he was on the way to the venue, his heart was in mixed feeling. Worried on what had happened to you. He remembered the words you told him before leaving for work. 'Now who is the one that is tired.' He sighed as he quicken his pace knowing that he'll reach in a minutes time.

 

Entering the clinic, he was greeted with your colleague, whom he assumed the one who called him earlier and next to her was you, sitting tiredly next to her. You flashed Zelo your smile despite the tiredness in you. He bowed sheepishly to the colleague and told them that he was your husband. 

 

Their respond were quite shock telling that you have a good looking husband. You didn't bother much about them since your energy were all down the drain. Zelo lifted you off the chair slowly, and after saying his 'goodbyes' and 'thank you'  to your colleague, he was heading towards the door when a voice stopped him.

 

"Uh yeah?" Zelo shyly ask while he was holding you next to him. He wanted to leave the clinic and out of everyone sight because he was too embarrassed by all the praise they've said to Zelo. The voice, which belong to the doctor approached him with a smile as he hand out a paper to Zelo.  

 

Confused, Zelo questioned, "Um, what is this?" The doctor smiled at him with full of meaning before replying, "Your wife's results for the checkup earlier." Zelo responded with a thank you and then headed out the clinic. 

 

"You alright? You know I was panic stricken when your colleague called me telling that you had fainted and when to the clinic. What is wrong? Told you not to overwork right. Now who's the one who is overwork?" Zelo nagged at you like as if he was your mother. You giggled faintly at him as you watch him from the corner of your eye. 

 

"So you don't know yet?" You simply questioned him and that he had his head turned swiftly to you, "Of course I know, you fainted right...?" He blink innocently. Aigoo, why is he so cute at this state, you wanted to pinch his cheeks but you maintain.

 

"Not that, silly. Hmph, clearly you have yet to read my checkup results huh?" You fake a pout at Zelo. He quickly unfold the paper and waved it infront of you, "This? I must read again? I thought I know alread-" He stopped halfway as his eyes were diligently reading the paper. His eyes literally pop out from it's sockets as he finally processed what he have read.

 

"Y-you're pregnant??? F- five weeks???" He looked up at you like as if you just murdered someone innocent. You nodded casually at him as you bit your bottom lip. Suddenly, you frowned. "You sound like you're not liking it." You pouted again, this time your pout seems real that Zelo noticed right away. 

 

"No, no baby. No. It is not that what you think, I was- I was really shocked to know that. I mean, look," He stopped walking and grabbed your hands. You remained quiet allowing him to do that. 

 

"You're... You're pregnant. My baby. Our baby. Out first baby." He emphasized. His eyes soften this time and you literally melted at his sight. You bit down your bottom lip shyly as you threw your gaze on the floor. "Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked him. 

 

He pulled you into a warm hug in respond. He run through his fingers on your hair as his cheek rested on your head. You hug him back on the waist, sharing the joy and good news together in each other arms.

 

"Thank you so much, baby. You always make my life complete, and now that there's another one coming," He pointed on your tummy when the both of you broke apart from the hug, "It's two time of it." You smile widely at  his words and rested your head on his chest, comfortable as always. 

 

"Aww, why thank me only? It wouldn't be a success without you too right? Thank you to you too Choi Junhong." You whimpered and that Zelo tighten his grasped around your waist. The both of you continued walking cheerfully in each other arms heading back home. 

 

"I took care of you well enough didn't I? Now let me do all the chores, from today onwards, you'll be the princess and I'll be your 'maid.'" Zelo laughed at his own words and you did too. You didn't say anything to protest because you knew, if you did, your words will end up entering his right ear and exit his left ear.

 

______________________________________________________________

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE LOVELIES! ^_____^ <333333

-Inspiritsxc