Youngjae 'forty-one.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Daddy~ Daddy! Look! Youngsoo disturbed me!!!" The little girl tugged onto his Dad's shirt, pouting while hiding away from her brother who kept on throwing leaves at her. Despite being given a warning from his Dad, the 5 year old boy still annoys his 3 year old sister. 

 

"Youngsoo ah~ Remember what I told you before we left house earlier? To behave yourself right? If Yenny don't like it, I don't like it either. So will you stop throwing leaves to your little sister? It's dirty, you know?" Youngjae gave him a short lecture and that earns another pout, this time from Youngsoo. He threw away the remaining leaves and dust his hand off before answering.

 

"But, but... I just want to play with someone. I thought we're out to have some fun." The little boy whined, unhappy that his Dad side his sister instead of him. Youngjae leveled down next to Youngsoo and caressed his eyebrows. "Stop frowning, baby. We ARE going to have fun. But not disturbing your sister like that, okay?" The little boy slowly nodded his head, trying to understand before he start to beam like a happy child as if nothing had happened earlier. "Let's go to the slide!!! Come on, Yenny!"

 

Youngjae watched the two siblings squealed in happiness while they were running towards the playground. Yenny let out a shrieked because of his brother sudden pulled. Youngjae sat at the nearest bench not far from the playground. He digged for his phone from his pocket and saw one unread message from his beloved wife.

 

"Sorry sweetheart, work had to delay a little longer. I'm sure you're doing fine with our kids right? Just don't let them wander around, else I'll slice you up! :P Love you! <3"

 

Youngjae smiled from ear to ear as he read the message. Occasionally he would look up to check the condition of his precious son and daughter. He loved how the both of them can get back together even after quarelling awhile ago. Youngjae return his gaze back to his phone screen and start clicking the "reply" icon.

 

"Silly! What kind of father do you think I am? They're all doing good. I think when they are in my hands, they are extra pampered, guess they love me more than they love you huh? So do I have to buy you dinner? Love you more <3"

 

Youngjae pressed the "sent" button and then kept his phone back in his pocket. He look up to see his precious at the playground but to his horror, they weren't they anymore. The playground were filled with other kids but he was sure, there wasn't any sight of his children. He became panic like any other parents would. He stood up and quickly search for the two of them.

 

"Youngsoo! Yenny!" He called out hoping to get a respond from them. Just when he was about to take another step, his leg was being hold by 2 little kids. "BOO!!!" Both Youngsoo and Yenny chuckled at once after they manage to surprised their Dad.

 

"You can't move Daddy!!"  

 

"You are caught by me, you can't move!"

 

The two kids shouted in his ear and that moment Youngjae was thankful enough that both of them were safe. "Oh my God, you two! Stop scaring me. I thought both of you went missing! Don't do that again, okay?" Youngjae squated right infront of them so he could leveled with them.

 

The two kids laugh cheekily at their Dad's words. "Because we saw you were too engrossed with your phone, we decided to hide behind you and scare you! We did it, Yenny!" They both high-fived in victory, knowing that their 'mission' in scaring their Dad was a success. Youngjae was a little surprised at the two kids plan. He know it was his fault for not paying attention to them.

 

"I know, I know I'm at fault. But I had to reply the message. It was from Mommy." At the sound of "mommy", the two kids jumped up and down, excited while tugging onto Youngjae's shirt while making noises. "Mommy? What did she said? She misses us?? When is she coming back?" "I want to talk to Mommy!!"

 

Youngjae stood up and held both of his kids hands and lead them back to the bench. He sat in the middle accompanied by his two kids sitting at his sides. "Wow, wow. Chill. I know you two miss you mom so much, I miss her too okay-"

 

"But you got to see her inside your bedroom every day, every night. We can't! We have to sleep without you two with us!" Yenny pouted, jealous that her Dad got to spent more time with her Mom instead. Youngjae laughed at the young girl's word. Finding what she said quite true. 

 

"Daddy, I'm thirsty. I want ice-cream!" Youngsoo chirped in so Youngjae could have his attention on him. Yenny added a, "Yes, yes! I want it too!" which make it hard for Youngjae to not agree with it. They both get down from the bench and started pulling Youngjae's arm to bring them to the nearest ice cream parlor. 

 

"Alright, alright! I will get both of you the nicest ice cream ever since the both of you are well behaved today! Happy?" Youngsoo and Yenny shouted a, "Yay!" at once and started to skipped happily hand in hand. Meanwhile, Youngjae took out his phone to check on your reply. 

 

"Please! They wouldn't be like that if I didn't teach them okay! No argue! :P No, you don't have to buy for me dinner, I'll be having them outside. Psst! Tell them two kids I miss them okay! I love you, see you at home<3<3"

 

Youngjae smiled once again reading your respond. He will always find it amusing when you joke around with him. That's one of the reason why he fell in love with you. 

 

He replied back with a, "I will tell them, but you need to know that I miss you most! Take care! <3" He know he sounded very cheesy and all but to him, he didn't care as long he said that to the one he love.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _

 

WEEEEEE~ DADDY Youngjae for all! Thank you, new and current subscribers!!! Many thanks to all of you!!! ^__^ Sorry for the late update, school is sucha  >.< Have a nice weekend all~<3 

-Inspiritsxc