Yongguk `thirty-eight.

B.A.P Oneshots.

-  -  - 

 

"Oh my God, Yongguk! Slow down!" You shouted at Yongguk while he was holding onto your hand tightly, as the both of you were running to the destination only God and perhaps Yongguk knows where. "I'm not your pet or something, your pace and mine are way different." You said breathlessly trying to slowdown but failed since he forced you to continue running.

 

"Baby, please just follow where I'm bringing you, promise you won't regret." You huffed at his words and no choice, you had to follow him.

 

Around few minutes later, both of you ended up stopping infront of a florist store. Despite that the both of you were gasping for air from the continuous run earlier, you saw Yongguk's face lit up the moment the both of you reached. He looked at the sign of the store before pulling your hand once again, "Let's go in."

 

The door chime made a 'ting' sound as Yongguk pushed the door open, signalling the people inside that there are customers. The fragrance smell of the flower filled the shop the moment you entered. Every corner of the shop were arranged with beautiful kinds of flowers for sale. Yongguk let go your hand and wander else where letting you enjoy the other peaceful place in the shop.

 

In the midst of admiring the pretty roses and lilies, inhaling the fresh scent, you forgot about the purpose to why Yongguk brought you here. Just then, you heard a conversation between the shop owner and Yongguk.

 

"If her favourite colour is white, then I reccommend you to buy apricot blossom or not, camelia. Both are very lovely." The florist explained to Yongguk while both his hands were holding onto the both flowers mentioned. Occasionally he would smell the flowers and then decide which one he want. "I guess you're right. She loves white and I'm pretty sure she will like it. Thank you. I'll get this."

 

However, you grew confused remembering what the florist has said to Yongguk earlier. You thought, since when did you even tell Yongguk that your favourite color was white? Has Yongguk forgot about your favourite color? Then again, all the negative thoughts already forming up in your mind. Who is the 'she' were they referring to?

 

Stomping your way towards Yongguk who were infront of the counter getting ready to make a payment, you hollered over at him. "Ya! Are you bringing me to see your new girlfriend?" You rolled your eyes, acting up like a kid waiting for Yongguk's respond. Yongguk simply bowed, apologising to the florist before thanking her. The florist gave him a sheepish chuckle and said, "Just don't let her wait too long. Else she thinks of something else."

 

"Bang Yongguk!"

 

"Yes, baby?" Yongguk asked calmly as if nothing happened. You folded your arms annoyed at him and stopped walking. 

 

"Are you bringing me to see your new girlfriend?" You repeat the question earlier only to earn a cute giggle from Yongguk. "Why would you say that?" He asked innocently, making you more annoyed. "Those flowers! I thought I told you I like purple. Why are those flowers in white?" 

 

"You're right. I'm giving this to another special girl in my life." You gasped at his words not believing that he would say that. Without waiting for you to explode, he quickly grabbed your hand and started running, making you following him from behind like a little kid. "We can't be late, else she'll be mad!"

 

"Bang Yongguk!!!"

 

As soon as the both of you enter the not-so-familiar hill side, you were bewildered to why Yongguk had brought you here instead. "Follow me." He extended his hand for you to grab it, but instead of taking his hand, you fold your arms while pouting, "Do you think I will follow you?" 

 

"Baby, just listen to me, I promise, you will love my special girl like how I love her." You showed him the 'are-you-serious' face and stone yourself, refused to listen to his words. "Or do you need me to carry you," With  a split seconds, he carried you bridal style, letting you squeal like a mad girl asking him to put you down. 

 

You hit his shoulders, bit his neck, pinched him so he could put you down but he didn't. This is Yongguk. Soon enough, he brought you down and slowly walked up ahead towards a spot leaving you behind, slowly following him. 

 

Yongguk cleaned away the spot on the grass so he could sit down and then placed the bouquet of white flowers next to him. Yongguk sat infront of the tombstone of his mother and then slowly removing the plastic of the flowers and then arranged them neatly on top of his mother's tombstone. He patted the empty spot next to him so you could sit, flashing his sweet smile. 

 

Tears already welled up your eyes looking at every movement he did eversince he sat next to his mother's tombstone.

 

"Hey Mom. I, um.. I promised you didn't I? I told you once I found the girl I decide to make her my wife, I'll bring her and show you. So she's right here next to me. Isn't she pretty? She's way prettier than what she looks like." A light breeze passed by and that made Yongguk smile. 

 

"Every single thing she does reminds me of you. She resembles you alot and that is one of the reason why I kept on falling in love with her. Mom, I want to stay with her forever like how you and Dad stay forever. Earlier today, while I was deciding to choose the flowers for you, she was jealous because she thought it was for some other girls. And I told her this flowers is for someone I really love. The way she was jealous reminds me of you when you thought that I love Himchan's mom more than I love you." Yongguk's tears slowly rolled down his cheeks as he smile sadly at his mom's tombstone.

 

"Mom, I hope you approved the choice of my life," Again a light breeze brush both you and Yongguk's face making Yongguk smile really hard, thinking his mom approving him. "I miss you mom, I will take care of her like how I took care of you before you leave me." This time round, Yongguk's voice was obvious that he was really sad. You knew he missed his mom. "Happy Mother's Day, mom. I love you alot. And nothing's going to change that because the only two woman I'm going to love is you and the person right next to me."

 

You were so touched by his words that you cried along with him while hugging his waist and rest your head on his shoulder. You didn't know there's this side of Yongguk in him. Being with him for almost four years, this is the first time you saw him being emotional and you allow that. 

 

"Why are you crying, silly?" After a moment of silence, entertaining your own feeling, Yongguk spoke up. His nose were red and lips were trembling. He was crying silently and did not want you to see that side of him. "Shut up, silly. I love you. I'm sorry for being unreasonably mad at you earlier on." You kissed ths spot where the tears rolled down his cheeks.

 

"Mom, you heard that? Doesn't that reminds you about yourself. She's so pure just like you and apologise at the littlest thing." Yongguk joked while pulling you closer to him. 

 

"Stop it, Yongguk. Have you had enough of embarrassing me infront of your mom? I'm sorry, aunty. Yongguk loves to tease me alot but that doesn't mean I hate it, heh. Your son, he is the best guy I've ever met. He's everything to me. Thank you for giving birth to such a wonderful guy like him. I feel blessed." A breeze past by yet again and this time you smiled while looking at Yongguk lovingly. 

 

"I love you, sweetheart." You mumbled. "I love you too." 

 

_________________________________________________

 

HAPPY ADVANCE MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE AND SPECIALLY MY BELOVED MOM AND /COUGH/ YONGGUK'S MOM <3 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, THANK YOU LOVE Y'ALL <3333

-Inspiritsxc