Himchan `two.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

The weather was cooling. It has been raining for the past few days. It is those type of rain that comes with thunder and lightning, your biggest fear and most importantly, your enemy. Since it is already the winter season, the weather has been quite perfect compared to the weather during summer. To add things more lovely, you are cuddling with your boyfriend under the blanket at both of your apartment.

 

It is rare for Himchan to get a long break from the frisky schedules B.A.P had. You were beyond delighted when Himchan told you that his company allows him to take a 2 days break. To Himchan, 2 days is completely nothing. Thinking back again, better than having no break at all. Cuddling next to your boyfriend in this kind of superlative weather under the blankets with his smell and warmth next to you is all you could be thankful for. You miss him so much eversince he was busy with his career. And today, knowing that he's right next to you, you thanked god for that.

 

Your shoulder jumped up as the thunder clapped. You detest it. If thunder were a person, you will be gladly enough to burn them alive, but since it's from the mother nature. Damn it. You hissed. Himchan caught your behaviour and he pulled you closer to him, allowing you to breathe in his scent more. Calm. He interlocked his fingers with yours while his left arm were over your shoulders, holding you tight. You love the closeness between the two of you. He chuckled.

 

"My beauty is afraid of the thunder?" His deep husky voice melted in your ear. You rolled your eyes knowing that he was trying to bother you. You elbowed his side. "Why do you need to be scared of it when you have me all by side?" He added on making you blushed. You fake a pout towards him. 

 

"Stop pouting!" He pinched your nose. You brush his hands off lightly and pretended you're sulking. "Oppa!" You whined. The thunder boomed once again. You shrieked and nuzzled closer to Himchan's neck. Oh my, his smell. It's not that you consciously did that but it was the thunder's fault that you wanted to hide your face there. 

 

He kissed your temple and hug you even tighter. He knows you well. Everytime when there's such things that you were afraid of, all he will do is to keep you calm by making you warm. You love it. Who doesn't? Especially when your boyfriend did that. About 3 minutes you camped yourself at Himchan's neck. After it felt like forever, you took a peek and turn your gaze towards the window. The rain still remain excessive. Flash of lightning kept on flashing every seconds. You then, turn to face Himchan. He was already staring at you.

 

"Oppa, i'm scared." You lips curved downwards. He let a small laugh. "I know that, and i love it when you scared." He smirked earning a light smack on his arm from you. "Oppa...." You folded your arms. You felt like he was making fun of you. To you, this kind of thing isn't funny at all.

 

He leaned down and pecked your lips. "You know why i love it when you're scared?" You responded by giving him your puppy eyes look. "Because, i can be this close with you." He smirked, pointing to the closeness of the both of you. "Stop being greasy, Channie-ah~." You hit his chest for being to greasy. 

 

"Admit it, i know you love my greasiness right, astraphobia girl?" You lifted up your head to face him. "What? What phobia?" You frowned. "It means that you're afraid of thunder, bapo ya!" He chuckled and earn another punch from you. "Ouch! I didn't know my beauty girl can be this brutal!" He pouted.

 

"Oppa, it feels good to be like this right? I mean, it's not like everytime we get to be this close. Right?" Not looking into his eyes, instead you're playing with his beautiful long fingers. He replied it with a 'Hm' and remain silent, allowing you to play around with his fingers.  "Wouldn't it be amazing if I can tag along to your workplace and observe what you've been pratising all this while? And... to contemplate if my boyfriend is actually cheating on me or not...Ha ha.." You let out a small sigh. 

 

"Hey...! Who do you regard me as huh? I wouldn't one to cheat with other girls okay! None of them is as stunning as you. Even my coordi noona are not to your level..." He pinched your cheeks. You turned deep red. Himchan loveeees to compliment you. When he start to praise, that's it. You felt like you're floating in the air with his flattery comments. "I will never love any other girls except for you and my mom." He beamed. "Maybe the next time i'm loving this 'girl' will be our daughter." He chuckled.

 

You laugh at his respond. Himchan loves to talk about marriage life between you and him. He wanted this marriage to be with you. Even though it was still young for him to have such thinking, you love it. It explains to you that he's ready.

 

"Stop praising me Kim Himchan. You're lying. I know."

 

"Why would I lie to you? I know you love it right??" He began to tickled your waist. Your another biggest enemy. You hate it when someone tickles you. Especially when it's at your precious neck, tummy and waist. You couldn't help but to giggle all the way since Himchan used his magic hands to attacked you. His right hand was tickling you continuously while his left hand was controlling your arm so you couldn't stop him. 

 

"Himchan! Stop it." 

 

He ignored.

 

"Channie ah!!!~ Let go! I hate you!"

 

Ignored.

"Yah!! I hate you forever!" You giggled in between. 

 

"I love you too." Still his hands not off from you.

 

"KIM HIMCHAN." He stopped. Wow. Power of your voice calling his full name. Himchan is a soft hearted man. Whenever you'll call his full name, he will soften and the thought of it makes you giggle.

 

"Why are you giggling again? You want me to continue? Or this time with...." Straight away he attacked you with kisses. Everywhere on your face. You giggled once again. You wanted to push his face of from you but he was too rough. Though at his greasy attitude, you admit you love it.

 

"Kim. Him. Chan. Stop. It" You couldn't speak properly because he was showering you with kisses from every words you said. You have no idea when will this stop. And thus and idea struck. You decided to play along with him. You used all your might to get up and now it was your turn to attack him. With kisses. He paused for a few seconds at your sudden reaction. After processing that you actually wanted to play along, he joined you.

 

 After what if felt like hours attacking each other with kisses, the both of you decided to stop. Finally. Panting. Giggling. You realised he was actually on top of you and your legs were wrapped on his waist. Realising the sudden contact, you quickly straighten yourself and sat down properly.

 

"I didn't know this game turns out into a rough one." Himchan laugh, looking at you. You blushed not wanting to look at him. "Especially when my girl decided to join? You love it right? I think we should do this everytime i am back from work." He chuckled. You turn red like tomato.

 

He pulled you closer and you snuggle in closer to his chest. You can feel his heartbeat beating. You can feel his hot breathe on your forehead. You look up to him and brush away his fringe on his forehead. You smile and gave a peck on his forehead. And then down to his nose, cheek and finally his lips. He kissed you back. He wanted to explore your mouth when you decided to broke apart.

 

"Not now, baby." You smirked and kissed his cheeks earning a cheeky smile from Himchan. Himchan casually understand what you said and hugged you closer to him. "I love you, ___. Promise me we'll do this often." He asked.

 

"I love you too, Kim Himchan. Yes, i promised." With that you snuggle in more closer to him earning a peck from him.

 

- - -

_________________________________________________________________________

KYAAAAAYAYAYY HIMCHAN SO GREASY!!

WASSUP! Updated! Hehe! It's all about greasy Himchan!!!

How y'all like it? Well please do comment and subscribe! I am reading! ;)

Please wait for the next update! See ya! Love you all! :3

-Inspiritsxc