Daehyun `sixty-nine.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

You watch with eyes wide opened as the mall filled with girls screaming and shouting as loud as possible. All the girls there were trying so hard to get their idol’s attention. It was so packed that the people around you squeezed you badly making you feel suffocated. All of them pushing one another, wanting to get the best view of the idols on stage.

 

You pushed them wanting to get out of the place only to be pushed back and screamed at, “Don’t stand here in the first place if you want to get out moments later!” Shouted one of them while giving you her disgusted look. You mumbled “sorry” and push all your might and finally with the help of God, you managed to be at the very last row of where the fan girls are crowding. You sighed at the horrible sight right in front of you; girls pushing one another not wanting to lose.

 

The fan meet started half and hour ago but the mall was still filled with girls screaming. Just then, a conversation between two girls in front of you interrupted your thoughts. You tried to listen the conversation amidst the loud background.

 

The girl with a long black hair in front of you started asking her friend next to her. She was shouting, trying to win the noise, 

 

“Hey, do you notice Daehyun, lately he has been feeling so down.”

 

The other friend with bangs nodded quickly, “Yes, yes! I thought I was the only one who noticed it.”

 

“His tweets are all about BABYZ… like something is not right… you know I have this weird feeling that he is dating… and it’s not an idol or something but I have this feeling that he is dating a fan!”

 

You became uncomfortable when their conversation topic was about Daehyun’s dating life.  You wanted to leave the mall immediately but you want to listen to the two girls conversation so bad. Besides that, when you look up at the stage, you saw six beautiful men standing charmingly on stage, waving and interacting with their beloved fans.

 

You caught Daehyun, his eyes shining brightly from where he stood. You smiled to yourself at how amazing your boyfriend looked. Then, the conversation brought you back to reality again.

 

“Are you serious? Oh my God, if it’s true then that explains all his sad tweets recently! God, I wonder who that lucky girl is!” The girl with bangs excitedly said. “Lucky? I don’t how I’m going to feel knowing that Daehyun is dating! I’ll be a jealous freak!” She snorted.

 

Your heart was beating so fast. But you remain where you are, you do not want to move an inch. Curious, you quickly check on Daehyun’s twitter making sure if what the girls said are true. Not that you are a bad girlfriend that you didn’t even check his tweets, but you didn’t even follow his twitter, you didn’t want to because who knows his fans might find out? You scrolled down slowly reading his tweets one by one and suddenly one of the tweets caught your eyes.

 

The latest tweet that he posted was a picture attached with no caption. You clicked the picture for a bigger view and your heart almost jumped when you saw an edited picture of a guy leaning his head on the girl’s shoulder.

 

The word that was written on the guy’s shirt was his name, and the fandom name on the girl’s shirt. You bite your lips trying to understand the picture. But the conversation between the two girls interrupted you yet again.

 

“For now we all don’t know truth about our boys dating life, so I assume he is single for now!” The girl in bangs said, maybe trying to make her friend feel better. “Hah, I know right! DAEHYUN OPPA, MARRY ME!” She shouted.

 

With that, you quickly walked away from the crowd. Still in the same mall, same level just that you are a little behind from everything.

 

You took out your phone, looking for a familiar name in the contact list before clicking “New message”.

 

 

To: Sunmi Unnie <3

 

Unnie! I’m here at the mall. Tell oppa I’m here, but don’t let him search for me, cause it would be too obvious if fans caught him looking for someone! I’m standing in front of the customer service counter! ^^

 

 

You hit the send button and threw your look back on the stage, looking for Daehyun’s coordi noona, Sunmi. You were glad that you have perfect eyesight so it won’t be hard for you to spot them even from far distance. Moments later you saw Sunmi walking towards Daehyun, hiding behind him while whispering something in his ear.

 

Daehyun looked shocked at first thinking that something is not right but then smiled and nod along to his coordi noona and then gave his attention back to his fans. You smiled alone.

 

After waiting for about thirty minutes long, the fan meet almost coming to an end, and the members are given the time to say something to their fans. When it was Daehyun’s turn you get so excited but hide it so well so no one could see you fan girl at the sight of your boyfriend.

 

“I’m really thankful for ALL of you here, showing us support. Without you, there won’t be me, there won’t be B.A.P. I just want to say I’m extra happy today.” Then he passed the mic to the next person, Youngjae.

 

 

You walk towards the backstage despite the crowd. Mumbling the word “sorry” and pushing at the same time ignoring the annoyed look the fans gave you. “Dongjun oppa!” You whispered, calling one of the security guard you know.

 

Dongjun smiled widely signaling then he can let you in since he knows you and let you inside the backstage room. The moment you entered the room you were greeted with few of B.A.P make up artists and their manager. You hugged all of them and told them that you were here even an hour ago.

 

“Aigoo, you are so pretty! Looking good for who???” Jihyun, one of the coordi unnie teased you. “For oppa, of course!” You giggled. Just then their manager interrupted, “They’ll come back in awhile since their fan meet ended already.”

 

You nodded excitedly, waiting for them to return. From inside the room, you could hear the fans screaming good-bye to their idols and you know they’ll be back in a matter of seconds.

 

“Goshhh that was tiring!” You heard a familiar voice coming. “But it was good day indeed! I managed to tease few of the BABYZ and oh-“ Himchan stopped talking when he saw you. “Daehyun~ Look who’s here!” Daehyun peek since the tall leader blocked him.

 

“Daehyun oppa!” You shrieked and run towards Daehyun who already had his arms wide open welcoming you. You gave him a long hug, snuggling into his chest. The rest of them already mind their own business, Himchan quickly on his phone, maybe updating his twitter, Zelo joking around with Jongup and Yongguk having some talk with Youngjae.

 

“I didn’t see my girl from up the stage.” Daehyun frowned while playing with your hair. “Glad you didn’t!” You replied. “Why not?” He asked, pulling you away from the hug. “I didn’t want your BABYZ to think that you are looking for someone.” “My BABYZ? You are MY baby. What are you talking about huh?” Daehyun played with your nose and laughed cutely.

 

“Mm, I overheard a conversation of your BABYZ just now and they guess that you are dating right now because of your tweets…” You explained. “So? They just guess, not that they really know everything…” He replied nonchalantly. “Soooo what does that picture means?” You asked, curious.

 

“For you of course, silly. Who else would it meant for? I mean fans will all think it’s them but for me it’s you. I miss you.” He pouted. “Really? I missed you too. That’s why I’m here. Oh you know what? I heard one of them shouted, “Marry me, Daehyun oppa!” I bet you didn’t hear it. It was funny.”

 

“Are you jealous?” He asked, serious. “No, why would I?” You snuggled in his chest. “I love how you are so understanding.” Daehyun whispered. “Um? Why did you say that?” You rest your chin on his chest.

 

“Because you didn’t mind about what my fans said to me, especially when they say they really want to marry me.” You nodded to his words. “Because that’s childish if I’m feeling jealous. Besides, I know I already have you. I trust you, you love me, and you won’t look at other girl right? You just regard them as fans right? Tell me I’m right.” You pressed your lips together.

 

 “You are totally right. And I hope it’s the same for you too because I trust you too, I know you love me, that’s why I know you can take care of yourself when you’re alone outside. Tell me I’m right.”

 

“Mmhm, to me you’re the best absolute perfect boyfriend ever.” You pecked his cheek. “Ew, that’s cheesy.” He replied, smiling. “Heyyyy, who thought me that…?” You frowned. “Well, your boyfriend.” Daehyun pulled you again for a long loving hug.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -