Daehyun `seventeen.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

 

"Daehyun, where are you bringing me to?" You shrieked at his sudden grabbed of your hand as soon as the both of you step out from the restaurant. Baffled. Both of you just had your dinner date together at an Italian restaurant somewhere in Dongdaemun, celebrating your three years anniversary together.

 

"Just follow me, I am 100% sure you will love it," He replied nonchalantly, clasping your right arm tight, afraid you might get seperated from him at the busy night in Dongdaemun.

 

The city was so assiduos with every single earthlings flooding the walkway. Even the roads were filled with various type of vehicles,  heating up the night, chilly atmosphere.

 

The neon light located at every corner of the streets kept on blinking. Beats and rhythm of the song played through the speaker at each shops filled the busy town of Dongdaemun as tourists and even local people eyes were engaged in shopping.

 

You followed suit Daehyun's steps as he carefully squeeze in through every single passerby who walked pass you both.

 

While pouting, you wondered where is the place  is he taking you to. And why was he in a rush? Lifting up your left arm where your digital casio watch were wrapped around, it was just ten minutes after eight. Why was he in a complete rush? Your thoughts were being killed by Daehyun when he pulled your little body close to him, arms still glued with yours.

 

"Woah, woah. Calm down, Daehyun. I almost got squished by you. You ain't that bitty, my man~" You whined before getting apologised by Daehyun.

 

"Now again, where are you bringing me too? I don't really like surprise. You know that, Daehyun." You spoke-- more likely talking to him in a loud voice so he could hear you. Daehyun shifted his ear nearer to your face so, requesting you to repeat.

 

"WHERE. ARE. WE. GOING?!" You sighed as soon as you replied him. Daehyun simply gave you a warm yet firm squeezed on your hand in response. Earned another questioning look from you.

 

-

 

"We are here!" Daehyun beamed as he slowly let go of your hand and brushed both his arms together as he glance at the beanstalk-like building stood before the both of you. Your eyebrows immediately furrowed as you try to read the banner hanging right above the entrance, "AUCTION 2013."

 

You automatically mouthed a 'WOW' as you finally digest the word. Daehyun got it absolutely right, you loved it! You had always wanted to go for an auction, but never in your life, sadly, no one has ever wanted to bring you to an auction event.

 

But today, your mini wish came true. Thanks to your  fiancé, you made it here. Eyes literally twinkled as you hear Daehyun spoke, "Let's enter!" as he pulled your arm, leaving your mind completely in awe at the sight of many couples entering the building which will began in twenty minutes time.

 

You browsed through all the items for auction with Daehyun bit by bit. You were amazed at the number of people attended this auction.

 

Fingers slowly ran down a statue that has a beautiful long black dress worn on it, not even blinking as you eyed the dress. It was absolutely, alluring. Daehyun caught your stare at something and swiftly followed your gaze.

 

"This is... beautiful..." You traced every part of the dress with your fingers as your mind were occupied by the beauty of the dress. "You want this?" Daehyun casually asked as he too, touched the fabric of the dress.

 

"Hi, Good evening Sir and Mdm. If you both are interested in this dress, we will be having it for auction in a minutes time, do follow us to the middle and follow up with the auction event. Thank you." One of the lady with a mini red velvet dress hugged around her petite body, - sale lady? or whatever interrupted both of you. Leaving both of you before proceeding to the stage.

 

"Let's go~" Daehyun pulled you along and make his way towards the crowd - surrounding the stage.

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to thank a whole lot of you for attending this event, 'AUCTION 2013.' The event will start in a moments time, please get ready your whole lot of cash for this AUCTION. I officially announce, 'AUCTION 2013' began now~" The MC of the event spoke through the microphone earning a loud ovation from the audience. 

 

You were completely astounded as you witness the whole event, everyone around you was so hype up, including Daehyun. 

 

"Are you going to 'play' in this too?" You poke Daehyun's waist.

 

"Shh," He replied. What the hell, Daehyu-

 

"All right, first up! Whitney Houston black elegant dress up for auction! Who's up?" The crowd cheered, cutting your thoughts as soon as you heard the speaker. Your mind were immediately focused to the dress, not minding anyone else. It was too beautiful, wouldn't it be great if you own that dress? Wouldn't it-

 

"100 bucks!" A voice from the crowd shouted causing a loud boo from the audience for auctioning too low. 

 

"500 bucks!" Your eyes shot up in a second when you heard the voice, coming from near you. Slowly turning to the owner of the voice, you gasped. Daehyun was looking at the stage for hope after annoucing the price. "What the hell Daehyun? Why do you need that for?" You whispered to him in a quite angry tone as he gave your arm a light squeezed.

 

"700 bucks," Another voice came, not from Daehyun - phew.

 

"1500 bucks," Daehyun shot back. "Daehyun, what is this?!" You whispered to him once again. 

 

"Shut up, I'm doing this for you!"

 

WHAT?! For me?! FOR REAL JUNG DAEHYUN?!

 

"Dude, come on! I'll win no matter what!" The voice who has been competing with Daehyun about the price came up next to him as he bumped Daehyun's shoulders. "2 million dollars,"

 

"Looks like this dress is getting the heat~ 2 million bucks? Selling once, twice?"

 

" 3 million buc-"

 

"JUNG DAEHYUN!!" Automatically, you grabbed Daehyun's arm and dragged him out of the event hall. His irritated face was obvious shown on his face. At the background was heard, "3 million, sold to you Mister." Followed by an applaused. You couldn't help but to feel sorry since Daehyun had lost to the guy since he won the auction instead of Daehyun.

 

-                                                    -

 

"What the hell was that for,  Shin _____?!" He hollered over at you. 

 

"I should be the one asking you, Jung Daehyun!" You snarled back at him for his loud voice  aiming towards you. Daehyun facepalmed himself as he sighed for the umpteenth time. He was disappointed, really.

 

"I'm doing this for you, can't you see? You want it right?" His voice explain it all. He was beyond chapfallen. 

 

"I wanted our 3 years anniversary date to be a meaningful one by fulfulling all your wishes, ____." He continued. His face was disheartened and upset. 

 

"No, Daehyun. Every second spent with you has always been a meaningful one for me. Why use money for happiness and achieving something meaningful for money? Having you by my side is already a blessing." You soften at his real purpose. You were touched. But still, you really didn't want all this auction so you would love him more, infact all you need is his love.

 

Daehyun lifted up his face and looked at you in the eyes. His gaze was soft and sad.

 

Grabbing both his hands, you whispered, "I'm sorry Daehyun, I disappoint you. But I'm more happy that you didn't win that auction and over took that idiot who compete you. I have another wish that you've yet to fulfill it," 

 

"W-what?" His voice was soothing, you could melt even at this state.

 

"Promise me you'll be by my side, till forever. I want you to take care of me, have a family with me, grow old with me, raising our future child together with me and till death, do us apart," You whispered to him as you clenched his hands tightly.

 

"Remember, I don't need all that happened earlier, but I thanked you for bringing me to witness an auction event for the first time," You continued with a sincere smile which he totally deserved it.

 

"I will promise that, Shin _____. I love you for being an understanding person. You always have made me happy. I won't leave you, baby. I'm glad to have you in my life. I will also make any other guy jealous just by having you in my life, I love you." With that, your fiancé planted a tender kiss to your forehead and down to your lips. 

 

"That's my man! I love you too my dear, Jung Daehyun!"

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING! SO HAPPY TO SEE THOSE POSITIVE COMMENTS! YOU GUYS DESERVED A HUG FROM ME /THROW BIAS/ ^___^ Daehyun oneshot here for you!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed! I totally love the idea of bringing this 'You' and Daehyun to an auction event! Hehe, I want to witness an auction event too! >_< Anw, AS USUALS... COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! You'll be loved! ^____^ Much love! <3333

-Inspiritsxc