Youngjae `fifty-nine.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

It was Valentine’s Day and there are couple everywhere in your school. Girls holding roses, chocolates or even a balloon that say “I’m taken” in their hand. It’s nothing new seeing this kind of sight during Valentine’s Day. Though you admit that you felt a little jealous at the fact that there are girls out there who got proposed except for you, you didn’t mind that much actually because you have your three best friends by your side.

 

 

Walking up to class while laughing loudly, talking about boys and making fun of the bimbo girls in your class along the corridor with your other three best friends after lunch break isn't nothing new.

 

 

It’s like an everyday routine where the four of you will talk about everything girls usually do even while walking. Students will give the four of you the annoyed looks for making a loud chaos in the corridor.

 

 

However, you are not those types of girls who like to attract attention of others. Usually when other students gave you the annoyed look, the four of you will apologize immediately for making loud noise. 

 

“And do you want to know what happened next???” Mia who was in the middle of story telling about one of the bimbo in her class, asked. The two other girls including you, answered together at once, “What?”

 

 

“She got scolded for making too much noise!” The four of you burst into a fit of laughter knowing that the girl you hate the most got scolded. Everyone kept staring, some even smiled along, finding it funny hearing the laughter from the four of you.

 

 

“Oh my God, serve her right man!” Lizzy fanned herself to cool herself down from the crazy laughter. The rest of you were busy talking suddenly the chairman from your class interrupted the four of you.

 

 

“_____!” You heard Daehyun called your name and you immediately stopped whatever you were doing. “Hey Daehyun, what’s up?” The rest of your friends look at Daehyun, baffled as to why he looked for you.

 

 

“One of our lecturer is looking for you. She said she will wait for you outside admin office, and she expect you to be there in 5 minutes time.” Daehyun explained, breathless since he ran around the whole school to look for you.

 

 

“Me?” You point a finger to yourself. “Why me? What does she want from me? I thought I did all her work?” You asked back, not knowing why Ms. Yuna looked for you. For all you know, you always attend her class and submit her work on time. You know very well that you hadn’t done anything wrong for her previous class.

 

 

“I think she just wanna check about the grades??? Why not you go and find her and then you’ll know what she wants exactly. Hurry she said 5 minutes! If not I’m in trouble!” Daehyun reminded you again that you have probably less than 5 minutes to meet Ms. Yuna.

 

 

“Fine! Girls, I’ll meet you in class?” The girls nodded and the 4 of you went separate ways. Daehyun followed you behind. He said he wanted to accompany you.

 

 

However what greeted you in front of the admin office isn’t Ms. Yuna. A crowd gathering in the middle of the empty hall just right in front of the admin office greeted you instead. You turn to look for Daehyun but he wasn’t anywhere near you. You grew puzzled. Where the hell is Ms. Yuna?! You cursed.

 

 

Curiosity kills and you decided to see what’s with the crowd. You walk slowly and you realize the crowd open up to let you in. The fact that you were already so confused is not helping you answering the entire question in your head. “What’s going on?” You asked one of the girls who is standing next to you.

 

 

“Um I heard someone’s going to proposed to his girl…?”

 

Suddenly someone pushed you from behind; you ended up standing in the middle of the crowd. Everyone’s attention was on you. You turn around finding Daehyun smiling sheepishly at you and pointed to the front while mouthing, “Ms. Yuna”

 

 

You turn to where he was pointing to and there was a guy walking slowly towards you with his glasses hanging so low at his nose bridge. While walking towards you, he said a few lines of something that sounded like poem but you were unsure.

 

“From the first time I saw you, I knew you were the one,

 

 

I knew I had to bring this courage to face you in front of everyone.

 

 

The moment you smile, the world stop & stare.

 

 

You may not know me, but every time I look at you, I want you to know that I care.

 

 

I know this is a suspend, but I hope you can accept me as your boyfriend.

 

my love _______, will you accept my heart?”

 

 

You swear your heartbeat almost stop beating. You didn’t know how to breathe at that moment. Everything around you feels like as if they were floating. You don’t know whether it’s the reality or not.

 

After the confession from Youngjae, the nerd in your school, everyone in the crowd started to ‘boo’ him. Ignorant boys all were like “Boo!!! Dream on you nerd! She won’t accept you!” While mean girls be like “Who want a nerd like you as her boyfriend? No one, go and check yourself before proposing to a girl!” Everyone laughed and ‘attacked’ him.

 

Youngjae looked down in embarrassment while he was on his knee, with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, waiting for you to accept it. You didn’t know what to do whether to run away and hide or tell everyone to shut up. You were loss for words.

 

You look at Youngjae who is looking so hopeful for you to accept his flowers. You slowly walked towards Youngjae and whispered, “Get up! What are you doing?!”

 

 

“I’m waiting for you to accept it~” He replied nonchalantly, ignoring the hates around him. You know for as long as you stand there, the crowd won’t stop jeering. You hate it, hate seeing all the hates Youngjae gets.

 

 

“Fine, I’ll accept it.” You mumbled. You walked another step closer towards Youngjae and this time you said it proudly with a louder voice, “Yes, I accept it.” The crowd immediately became shocked as to why you accepted the nerd of all people in school. You heard Daehyun's cheered happily after seeing you accepting his best friend.

 

Girls behind you mumbled, “Is she out of her mind?! Why in the world would she accept the ugly nerd?! Psh I’m out! I thought she’d reject him!”

 

 

You bring back your attention to Youngjae who was looking at you surprised. “Did y- you just accept my flowers??”

 

 

Without answering, you quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the crowd, bringing him somewhere far from all the people who gave him hates.

 

 

Letting go of his arm so violently, you look at him with disappointed look. “What the hell are you doing? You’re crazy aren’t you?? Are you trying to make a fool of yourself by proposing to me in front of everyone else?! Why did you do that? You know you will receive hates right? You-“

 

You wanted to continue scolding him for being too silly, making a fool out of himself in front of everyone just to win your heart but the look on his face that he gave you make you stopped. His glasses hanging so low on his nose bridge with his expression that explain how sorry he was.

 

 

“I just wanted everyone to know that I- I like you… You didn’t like it?” He sounded so upset that you felt so bad, you quickly wrapped your arms around his waist and hug him. “Sorry,” You mumbled. You felt Youngjae’s body turned stiff and you know he was shocked at your sudden move.

 

 

Realizing the moment, you quickly let go of him and look at him with a frown. “Did y-you just h-hug me?” He asked, stuttering. Without answering his question, you gave him a warm smile. “That proposal, it was so sweet. I like that poem. Where did you get that idea?”

 

 

“I- I love to w-write poems. I’m g-glad you like i-it.” He flashed his angelic smile to you and you swear you melt at the sight of it.

 

 

 “Why are you stuttering?”

 

“Because I – I couldn’t believe my ideal girl just accepted me as her boy- boyfriend.”

 

“You should consider yourself lucky.” You smirked.

 

“W-why?”

 

“Everyone said you’re a nerd. True you’re a nerd but I still fell in love with you even though you’re a nerd.”

 

“Wow, thank you? But how?”

 

“You may not believe me, but the first time I saw you, my heart just feel like you’re the one.”

 

“Are you this cheesy always?”

 

“Hey! Don’t mock me! Why aren’t you stuttering anymore?”

 

“Can you please be sensible and don’t ask me that question, I’m embarrassed.” A shade of pink started to grow on his cheeks. It’s so cute of him. You smiled looking at how he blushed. Everything past by really fast. You didn’t know this year’s Valentine’s could change your relationship status.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - --  -- - - 

HIIIIIII IT’S BEEN SO SO SO LONG!!!! I am finally back after a long hiatus, omg blame school T___T and now that I started my holidays = update more often! Yay I hope my readers are still here somewhere reading & supporting my fic! Thank you for ur support guys, really thank you <3 Do comment this long chapter idkw I write a long one and im sorry if the story line is so lame and boring, I’ll work harder next time! Comment & subscribe yall!!!!<3

 

 

-Inspiritsxc <3