Youngjae `four.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

Enthusiastic, delighted, eager and many more. You can tell how blissful your husband was the moment you informed him the high-spirited news. He was beyond elated when you told him that you were expecting his child. It has been a year since both of you are married and after getting told about this annoucement, he jumped in joy. You are going to be a Mom. Youngjae is going to be a Dad. 

-

 

Youngjae touched your protrude belly. He began to caress your tummy smoothly and plant them with kisses. You watch him did that. You love it. You played his hair while he was busy entertaining his own gleeful feeling. You grinned and fidget a little when he kisses your tummy because of the ticklish feeling. He chuckled.

 

"I wonder if our baby is a girl or a boy?" He began, this time he changed his sitting position and sat cross-legged facing you. He grabbed both your hands and gave a peck each. "I got a feeling our baby is a boy. There is this aura telling me..." You flash him your eyesmile. "What do you think the gender is?" You added.

 

Youngjae giggled. "Honestly, I don't mind if our baby is either girl or boy. As long as he or she is born perfectly fine and are as gorgeous as the mother or as charming as the father, then I'll be proud enough." He beamed, earning a slap on his arm from you.

 

"Silly, Youngjae." You chuckled and this time you took his hand. "You're going to be a father, Youngjae. How does it feel?" You asked, calmly. He caressed your tummy once again. His eyes on your tummy now. "Father, to this child." He pointed to your stomach. "Only God know how excited am I. What's more when the mommy is you." You laughed softly.

 

This moment, it was perfect. Having Youngjae by your side, and your unborn baby. It was the life you wanted. The life you dream of having. Having the dream with someone you truly love. You thank goodness. 

 

"What do you want to name our child if let's say he's a boy?" Your thoughts were interrupted with your husband's question. You gave him 10 second silence before you decide to answer. "If he's a boy, I would want to name him, Youngsook. Yoo Youngsook." You grin widely. "You know why? Because it has the meaning of eternal and pure. I'm sure he'll be as handsome as you, Youngjae. When do you think he will due?" You continued.

 

Youngjae place his index finger on his temple, showing that he's actually thinking. "Look at your tummy, it is huge enough, our baby could come out anytime soon. Even now." He tried to scare you. You whimpered.

 

"Don't say like that, bapo! You're making me scared."

 

"What's the need to be scared when you have me all the time?" You chuckled at his response.

 

-------

 

03:46am

You kept on stirring on the bed. Both you and Youngjae when to sleep at 01:00am after having the small conversation about the baby in your tummy. 2 hours has past and you couldn't let yourself to sleep. It was the agony in your stomach that kept you awake. Your thought brought back to the conversation where you asked Youngjae when will the baby due. It kept playing in your head, thinking what if Youngjae's words was true?

 

You couldn't hold it anymore. The pain was excruciating. You hissed. Is my baby okay? You kept asking yourself. By right, around this month, your baby is due since it is almost 9 months. You gently got up from your lie down position while holding to your stomach carefully. Your right hand shook Youngjae's body who is sleeping soundly next to you.

 

"Yeobo ah~" You patted his arm spiritless. The pain isn't helping you. You felt like passing out. Your head felt dizzy. "Youngjae..." You called once again. This time he stirred a little at your touch. He on-ed the lamp on the table located next to your bed. Your face was pale and feeble. Youngjae was astonished. 

 

"You okay?! You looked seriously pale, is anything wrong?" He began to attacked you with his questions. You didn't answer him. You have no more energy to talk. The pain took it away. You pointed to your tummy and with just a snapped, Youngjae knew what you meant. His eyes went wide and you could read his expression. He was concerned. Really concerned.

 

He quickly got up from bed and picked you up bridal style. After checking all the electricity in the apartment has completely turn offed, he brought you to his car. His speed was as fast as lightning. He didn't even waste a second. Your baby. It was the only thing you could thing off beside the pain that is engulfing you. You wanted to cry. Is this common? Does most Mothers feel this way? 

 

Suddenly, you felt the breaking of the amniotic sac, and the gush that follows, signaling that your baby is getting ready to be born. You panicked for a moment and you decided to inform Youngjae.

 

"Youngjae... I think...the baby...comin-" 

 

"Hang on, honey. Just wait okay. We'll reach soon. Daddy's boy, you must be patient okay. We'll reach soon." Youngjae tried to calm you. As well as himself. Trickled of sweats kept running down your forehead with no mercy. As soon as you reached the hospital, Youngjae called out for the doctor and nurses. Youngjae wasn't calm like he was the usual time. He was completely different that moment.

 

~

"Alright, Mrs Yoo, by the count of 3,2,1, I want you to push with all your might, okay? Mr Yoo, It'll be a little helpful if you could be by your wife's side and support. Okay here we go~ 3, 2, 1...Pushhh.." The doctor cheered. 

 

After your 4th times of pushing, the wailing of the baby could be heard. The chaotic environment with full of shouting here and there are now were filled with the baby's weeping. You heaved a deep sigh of relief. 

 

"Congrats, Mr and Mrs Yoo. It's a boy!" The doctor beamed as she handed your newborn baby into Youngjae's arm. Joyed tears rolled down his cheeks as he kissed the baby's cheeks. You soften at the sight of it. Your assumption was right. It was a boy."Welcome to the world, my boy." Youngjae planted another kiss on the little one's forehead.

 

After getting a small wash up with the help of the friendly nurses, you couldn't help it but to weep in tears of joy when you saw Youngjae singing to your baby. "Let your mommy hold you, okay?" Youngjae slowly hand over the baby to you. 

 

"My Youngsook." You kissed his tiny lips. Youngjae put his arm over you and caress Youngsook's puffy cheeks with his thumb. "He's so alluring, just like you." You said, with your eyes on the baby's nose. "And he's so perfect, just like the mommy." You blushed. "I didn't know our Sookie actually listen to his Daddy's word by wanting to see the world today." Youngjae spoke. 

 

"Oh my, what a coincidence, he was born a day before your birthday, Youngjae!" You beamed happily. Yeah, true enough, it was so accordance. Maybe, it's true that your son could hear what his dad said. You chuckled. "Thank you, Yoo Youngjae. For everything." Youngjae pecked your lips and mumbled, "Anything for my wife and my new born star."

 

- - -

_____________________________________

YONGGUK BLACK HAIR ;_; MY FEELSSS ~

UPDATED! With daddy Youngjae! I promise for now, i won't do 

a daddy shot for Jongup and Zelo's! >_< But if you want it,

do comment! I hope you love it. I was actually running out of 

ideas, >_< The thing is, before i began writing this one, i have countless of ideas to write

about Daddy oneshots. Hmph! Anw, do comment, please. Where ma silent reader at?

And to those who commented and subscribe, thank you^___^ /Throw your bias at you/ 

See ya!~ 

-Inspiritsxc