Jongup `twelve.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

 

"No, Jongup. Your arm must be fixed this way. What you did just now was the opposite," Jongup blew in frustration when his choreographer spotted his bitty mistake. "You wasn't like this all this while, Uppie. What's wrong with you?" His choreographer was a little upset with the amount of energy he showed during their 'Stop It' dance practice. Jongup wipe away those excessive sweats trickling down on every part of his body with no mercy.

 

Jongup was clearly well known with his nickname 'Dance machine.' A person who did glorious performance whenever he's on stage. But today, his mind was packed with too many stuff blocking his way. He was engaged in everything at work. What's more when every part of the dance are needed to be perfectly performed with syncronisation. "I'll take a break first, hyung." He pleaded before taking a seat at the corner of the dance studio. 

 

The other members were all sweaty and still in the midst of practicing. Their face expression were humourless and serious in every little part they do. They were totally different infront of their fans. They were not like all goofy and childish like they usually were during fansign. They changed 180 degree into a complete warrior when it comes to their dance practice. Not just  because that their choreography is stern but they want it to be the best to show to their lovely fans.

 

"Hyung, you okay?" Zelo who just finished practicing his fast rap approached Jongup who's now resting. He grabbed a bottle of plain water and uncapped it before shoving it down his throat. "Nah, I'm cool. Just a lil bit tired. But I'll be fine." He assured the younger one. "You sure you do. Just don't collapse, else your wife and daughter will be in deep worried just like the other members will." Zelo patted his hyung's shoulder before leaving to join his older hyungs.

 

Jongup's face lit up the moment Zelo mentioned about his family. His family would always be his happy pills. Everytime when it comes to things like this where he was on the verge of giving up and just by the thought of his lovely wife and precious daughter his energy are boost. His daughter's voice, Jonghee would always melt in his ear, "Appa, if you ever felt like giving up, remember that me and eomma will be here," She placed his hand on her chest. 

 

Despite that she was only 5 years old, it made Jongup think that he's daughter is a real brilliant girl. Thanks to her mum. Jongup grinned widely at the thought of his family. Now that she's turning 6 in a- "Oh shoot!" Jongup accidentally blurted it out loud causing all the members to faced him in bewilderment. 

 

"Jongup ah~ What's wrong?" Daehyun who happened to be somewhere near him asked worriedly after seeing Jongup's expression. "My daughter. It's her birthday today!" The rest of the members along with their choreograhper gasped in horror hearing Jongup's words.

 

"What? How could you forget? Did you planned anything before?" The main rapper asked, concerned. Jongup shooked his head in disappointment, before adding, "But my wife did. I think. But still, I have yet to buy for her present." He whined. His choreographer heard the conversation and finally gave in, "Alright guys,  I'll let you off now. Since Jongup is in a hurry. Other members, you can have your free time from now onwards. Remember to be back for practice tomorrow morning. Hurry and find for her a present before it's too late." He glance at Jongup before starting to pack his bag.

 

"VICTORY!!!" The boys screamed in delight. "Jongup, you're our life saver!" Youngjae praised. Jongup lips swiftly curved into a smile. His face was bright. "Thank you so much, hyung. I didn't know how I can forget this special day." 

 

"You must have been too busy, Jongup ah~" Himchan added. 

 

~

 

"I thought you remembered, thank god I called you. She was weeping at me all this while asking me where are you. All I could say is you'll come soon. What if you didn't come at all? She'll cry niagara falls you know?" You were on the phone with your husband in the balcony avoiding your daughter from interrupting.

 

"I'm sorry, yeobo. I was too busy. Thanks to Zelo actually," he explained.

 

"Why?"

 

"I tell you the whole story when I'm home. Now just fake to her that I won't come home okay? I'll surprise her. I'm going to hunt for her pressie now with my hyungs. We'll buy a cake too." Jongup was smiling widely on the other line about his prank for his precious daughter though his wife couldn't see. 

 

"But-"

 

"No buts, honey. It'll turn out fine ok. Promise." Jongup assured.

 

~

 

"Huh?! Then it wouldn't be complete if appa is not here on my birthday party," Tears are already welled up on Jonghee's eyes. Waiting for it to rolled down. Your heart ache a lil that you have to lie to the little one. "Oh sweetheart, don't cry. I'm sure appa will be back tomorrow okay? No more cry, sweetheart. Your friends will be here in a minute." You coaxed your daughter. 'Just you wait, Moon Jonghee.' A smile creeped at the corner of your lips remembering Jongup's surprise plan.

 

-

 

"Jonghee ah~ Happy birthday!! Here's your present! Oh why are your nose red?" Jonghee invited her classmates and a few of her neighbours to come down for her party. She shooked her head continuously denying her nose isn't red before mumbling a 'Thank you.'

 

"Where's your smile Jonghee ah~?" You tried to lighten the little one's spirit. 

 

After singing for the birthday girl a solid 10 seconds of birthday song, Jonghee finally blowed the 6 candles on her cake, with no smile. You held up your arms to look at your watch. 'Where is this Jongup and his hyungs???'

 

~

"Jongup ah~ Buy for her this! She'll like it!" Himchan threw a care-bear doll in pink colour, which happened to be Jonghee's favourite colour towards Jongup. "Nah, I'll get for her this instead. Jongup knew his daughter loves playing the piano only at the age of 4. "Hmph! You're boring Jongup! Nevermind, I shall buy for her then." Himchan insisted.

 

The other members were all acting frivolous in the toy store. 'Hyungs are acting not like hyung's' Jongup huffed before calling out, "Hyungs, let's go and pay! If not we'll be late!" 

 

 

"Yessir!" They replied in unison.

 

~

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ 

Happy birthday to our beloved, Moon Jonghee~ Happy birthday to you~"

 

 

The members sang beautifully once the main door were unlocked by Jonghee. Jongup standing in the middle with an appealing cake  on his hand and s were by his side, lifting up the spirit by doing a silly dance while they were singing. You couldn't help but to giggled at the sight of the silly oppas. Jonghee stood there absolutely in disbelief. The crowd in the house finally clapped after watching the 'performance'. 

 

"Surprise!!! Happy 6th birthday to my lovely daughter, Moon Jonghee!" Jongup leveled down to Jonghee's height and whispered. "Appa! You bad boy! I thought you forgot my birthday!" She whimpered causing the crowd to laugh. 

 

"Come in, boys!" You welcomed them.

-

"How can I forgot my princess birthday?!" He fake when the truth is he ALMOST forgot about her birthday. You grinned widely at the two earthling's kinship. 

-

"All thanks to Zelo for reminding me about you both." You frowned at Jongup's words.

 

"He was mentioning the two of you when I was down at dance studio earlier. So that's how I remembered her birthday." Jongup explained to you in the kitchen while the rest of the members are busy entertaining Jonghee. 

 

"I see now. My poor baby, why are you down?" You asked curiously while caressing his cheeks. Honestly, you missed him, because of his busy schedule you seldom meet him despite he is your husband.

 

"I was just tired," He sighed. "I missed you too much I guess." Jongup teased and you felt your cheeks burning. 

 

"Enough, let's go out and entertain our lil princess who just turned a year older," You grabbed Jongup's arm and lead him back to the crowd.

- - -

 

_____________________________________________

 

Daddy Jongup for NanaFarris ^_^ Hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry, after I finished writing then I realised you wanted 'son'

and I wrote 'daughter' instead. Anw, I hope you still like it! ^_^

My lovely readers, you can still request to me ^_^

Comment and subscribe!!!~ <3

-Inspiritsxc